What's new

How we can make Pakistan better - Two most important industries of Pakistan

Pakistan is doomed and no ray of hope is visible.

I have no problem you laugh at my post. YOU on the other hand, seems to have problem of me leaving you a negative rating for insulting a fellow member.

LOL
Yeah but you gave me a negative rating just for the sake of it like in this post:
1670727607567.png

Exactly we will see what other mods think.

Pakistan is doomed and no ray of hope is visible.
As a Nationalist I would build Pakistan with my bare hands.

Yeah but you gave me a negative rating just for the sake of it like in this post:
View attachment 904931

Exactly we will see what other mods think.

As a Nationalist I would build Pakistan with my bare hands.
First of all, calling me stoop, which mostly mean moral bankrupt is considered an insult
Stoop.jpg

That's how people use the word stoop as in stooped so low

And then you derailed your own thread to put this post to me because your original thread had been closed due to the flame baiting nature by another mod. First of all, that just show you how the other rating was justified over there, and then derailing and off topic discussion is against the forum rules

Off-Topic Posts

Anything that does not add value to the discussion being had or does not say anything about the thread may be liable for deletion and repeated violations may result in penalization. Please, do know that going into tangents is encouraged (something related to the thread, such as discussing a conflict economically rather than militarily) but off-topic derailment is not encouraged (bringing in social issues in order to derail a thread about geopolitics, for instance).

I don't think this thread is about how I leave you negative rating on the other thread. And it's quite obvious that your post is because the other thread was basically banned by another mod. And I can leave negative rating on ANY Post that violate the forum rules.

If you have a problem on me leaving 3 negative rating on the untasteful and frankly baiting post over there, you open a thread on GHQ over it, otherwise you will just be going to stack more against you by further breaking forum rule.

If you cannot understand this simple logic, then I can't help you.

Pakistan needs to identify sectors where China is in shortage, and export those items.
na, they'll just reverse engineer and start making them in their own sweatshops

chalaak log hai, Cheenis.. they'll even genetically reverse engineer the famous Pakistani Mango and give it a local name.. Chuxian or something, and sell it back to Pak at a profit.

chalaak log hai, Cheenis.. they'll even genetically reverse engineer the famous Pakistani Mango and give it a local name.. Chuxian or something, and sell it back to Pak at a profit.
We sold them Cashews in bulk, next thing you know Pakistani super stores got filled with packaged salted cashews with Chinese written over it at quite an expensive price.

Pakistan needs to identify sectors where China is in shortage, and export those items.

Yes. We can export them Haraami Generals, Judges, Politicians and Bureaucrats, which we have in abundance; but probably, they don't want to import this commodity.

How can you reverse engineer donkeys and dogs?

Sell them iron ores, they sell you steel and air conditioners.

Sell them raw copper, they sell you copper wires.

Sell them cashews, they sell you packaged cashews.

Sell them mangoes, they sell you mango juice.

Sell them medical equipment instead of Germany, they resale that same to Germany at higher price.

May be dogs and donkeys are the only good options left? Lol

We sold them Cashews in bulk, next thing you know Pakistani super stores got filled with packaged salted cashews with Chinese written over it at quite an expensive price.
4rls ? lol

damn, in se bach ke raho, yaar.. industry khokhla karna inki speciality hai

then they'll offer help appearing all benevolent sweeter than honey and further indebt you.. chalaak lomdis.

Trust them to find a way :lol:

Free and fair judiciary is the only way forward

They cannot re-export them to any other countries, hence Pakistan comes in top in this value chain.

C3gLDmXUcAAsMgZ
I don't think India is better than Pakistan. isn't it?

Need me to post a list. Tell you what technology products India imports from China?

A little tip ~ Oxygen Concentrator.

Sell them iron ores, they sell you steel and air conditioners.

Sell them raw copper, they sell you copper wires.

Sell them cashews, they sell you packaged cashews.

Sell them mangoes, they sell you mango juice.

Sell them medical equipment instead of Germany, they resale that same to Germany at higher price.

May be dogs and donkeys are the only good options left? Lol
China is helping Pakistan make electric cars.

Back
Top Bottom