What's new

How we can make Pakistan better - Two most important industries of Pakistan

@jhungary

What ever to freedom of speech like in the other thread where you gave a negative rating. Kind of shows your low level stoopness.

@jhungary

What ever to freedom of speech like in the other thread where you gave a negative rating. Kind of shows your low level stoopness.
Well, I am exercising my own freedom of speech, that's leaving you a negative rating to show my own disapproval of your post of the way you insult people, that's my own right and my own freedom. Or are you saying your freedom of speech is more important than mine?

Here's another one.

Well, I am exercising my own freedom of speech, that's leaving you a negative rating, that's my own right and my own freedom. Or are you saying your freedom of speech is more important than mine?

Here's another one.
Yeah but to give a negative rating for sake of it is also wrong as well and shows faulty judgement as well.

Well, I am exercising my own freedom of speech, that's leaving you a negative rating to show my own disapproval of your post, that's my own right and my own freedom. Or are you saying your freedom of speech is more important than mine?

Here's another one.
Stop acting as if you are the only mod here, there are others like @waz , they can evaluate my posts as well.

Well, I am exercising my own freedom of speech, that's leaving you a negative rating to show my own disapproval of your post of the way you insult people, that's my own right and my own freedom. Or are you saying your freedom of speech is more important than mine?

Here's another one.
And I exercised my freedom of speech by laughing at your post. I have a right to do that as well.

Yeah but to give a negative rating for sake of it is also wrong as well and shows faulty judgement as well.

Stop acting as if you are the only mod here, there are others like @waz , they can evaluate my posts as well.

And I exercised my freedom of speech by laughing at your post. I have a right to do that as well.
I have no problem you laugh at my post. YOU on the other hand, seems to have problem of me leaving you a negative rating for insulting a fellow member.

LOL

I have no problem you laugh at my post. YOU on the other hand, seems to have problem of me leaving you a negative rating for insulting a fellow member.

LOL
Because @Rusty2 pretends to be a Pakistani when he is not. I have every right to laugh at your posts as well. :lol:

Time to call a spade a spade.

Because @Rusty2 pretends to be a Pakistani when he is not. I have every right to laugh at your posts as well. :lol:

Time to call a spade a spade.
I honestly don't care what you think you are entitled to do.

You insult a fellow member, that's breaking the forum rules, and by that I have the power and right to leave you a negative feedback for both insulting post and off topic content. And I intended to FULLY exercise my right whether you think you are in the right or not.

Again, I have no problem people laugh at my post, On the other hand, YOU seem to have a problem someone leaving you negative feedback.

Shipping more mangoes so the average person can afford them in the UK and US would be a good start. The greedy shop keepers in the UK sell miserably sized mangoes for a pound each, so they sit in boxes next to the Mexican and Bangladeshi mango impersonations.

You insult a fellow member, that's breaking the forum rules, and by that I have the power and right to leave you a negative feedback for both insulting post and off topic content. And I intended to FULLY exercise my right whether you think you are in the right or not.

Again, I have no problem people laugh at my post, On the other hand, YOU seem to have a problem someone leaving you negative feedback.
I do not know the background of the conversation between @Rusty2 and me. Maybe he insulted me first or he said something stupid.

Ofcourse freedom of speech is freedom of speech hence I laugh at your posts when they are illogical.

Just because you are a mod does not mean you are always right.

Nor do I care what you think you are entitled to do as well.

You are crossing your limits as a mod.

I advise you keep to your limits, or I might report you to another mod like @waz.

I do not know the background of the conversation between @Rusty2 and me. Maybe he insulted me first or he said something stupid.

Ofcourse freedom of speech is freedom of speech hence I laugh at your posts when they are illogical.

Just because you are a mod does not mean you are always right.

Nor do I care what you think you are entitled to do as well.

You are crossing your limits as a mod.

I advise you keep to your limits, or I might report you to another mod like @waz.
You can report me all you want. In fact, let me do that for you okay??

@waz Some member here have a problem with his negative rating I left in this thread

Which is later to be determined by another mod to be and I quote

He is actual hypocrite but likes to gaslight and project while creating flame threads. Closed

Can you look into this for me? Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules of this forum is simple, if you don't want to get negative rating, then STOP breaking the rules. It's that simple.

Last edited:
You can report me all you want. In fact, let me do that for you okay??

@waz Some member here have a problem with his negative rating I left in this thread

Which is later to be determined by another mod to be and I quote

Can you look into this for me? Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules of this forum is simple, if you don't want to get negative rating, then STOP breaking the rules. It's that simple.
Yeah but there were times when you gave me a negative rating just for the sake of it. That is also wrong as well.

Sure @waz can look into the thread all he pleases.

I have a right to freedom of speech.

Don't know, and to be honest, Don't care.

Yeah but there were times when you gave me a negative rating just for the sake of it. That is also wrong as well.

Sure @waz can look into the thread all he pleases.

I have a right to freedom of speech.
To be precise, you of course have the right to call me a stoop, but I also have the right to leave you negative feedback when you do.

Again, not just you in the world can enjoy freedom of speech.

Now, are you derailing your own thread long enough to talk about this because the other thread was closed by the mod?

I am not going to engage in this anymore, you have a nice day.

Don't know, and to be honest, Don't care.

To be precise, you of course have the right to call me a stooge, but I also have the right to leave you negative feedback when you do.

Again, not just you in the world can enjoy freedom of speech.

Now, are you derailing your own thread long enough to talk about this because the other thread was closed by the mod?

I am not going to engage in this anymore, you have a nice day.
Yes @waz can investigate the matter.

Back
Top Bottom