What's new

How we all must gather to stop the menace of TLP

Don't change, keep crying
And genuinely don't even show up to this thread
No one gives a crap, do your randi Rona somewhere else

I am tired of billion plus people playing victim card day in and day out
We learnt to move on... It you who are fixated... Playing victim card is your specialization... Now give you opinion or ideas on the topic instead of ranting about other topics... Learn to stay focused...

Don't try to teach my mother toungue to me...
Hindu+Thatvam = Hinduthavam or Hinduthva

Do you know what is Thatvam.... It means core essence of Hinduism...

Tc

Hindutvaism is the Nazi ideology promoted by the RSS.

The group, the Akhil Bharatiya Vidya Parishad (ABVP), is the youth wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). Founded 94 years ago by men who were besotted with Mussolini’s fascists, the RSS is the holding company of Hindu supremacism: of Hindutva, as it’s called.

Before reading the thread i accidentally read your name. Here is very easy solution!

As the govt is very loyal with many imported models from PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, MQM so they can make a better plan for us. PTI made huge developments in the country then TLP jumped in and destroyed all. Just because TLP home grown products are on double prices even medicine have no exceptions with 400% price hike.

Here are some demands from TLP

1. End Interest/sood system. Just to remind you in Islam sood is like you did *** with your mother
2. There must be no support and 100% opposition to anti Islamic states. Like france blasphemed internationally and we are just not ready to give up b##t licking of g@r@.
3. Implement zakat system.
4. Balance the salaries of employees. like one getting 15k and the other getting 15M
5. Do not tease Islam and it's rules
6. Stop pretending to be friends of Non Muslim especially those who don't take you into count. As Quraan clearly orders us!
7. Non Muslims should not be appointed on higher ranks in Islamic states
8. Hit the monster criminal harder. Like Zainab case
9. Make out people(at least) aware of our real History
X. Implement shariah law. There must not be any difference in elite and lower class in front of law. Look common jails and elite class, same goes for Police behavior.
11. Respect National Heroes. Like Dr. Abdul Qadeer

All these points are very legal/ordered in Islam! No one! No one can deny it(try it if you can)! Today or tomorrow it's gonna happen!

If some one copies it I don't think so there will be any reason for the existence of TLP.

Before reading the thread i accidentally read your name. Here is very easy solution!

As the govt is very loyal with many imported models from PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, MQM so they can make a better plan for us. PTI made huge developments in the country then TLP jumped in and destroyed all. Just because TLP home grown products are on double prices even medicine have no exceptions with 400% price hike.

Here are some demands from TLP

1. End Interest/sood system. Just to remind you in Islam sood is like you did *** with your mother
2. There must be no support and 100% opposition to anti Islamic states. Like france blasphemed internationally and we are just not ready to give up b##t licking of g@r@.
3. Implement zakat system.
4. Balance the salaries of employees. like one getting 15k and the other getting 15M
5. Do not tease Islam and it's rules
6. Stop pretending to be friends of Non Muslim especially those who don't take you into count. As Quraan clearly orders us!
7. Non Muslims should not be appointed on higher ranks in Islamic states
8. Hit the monster criminal harder. Like Zainab case
9. Make out people(at least) aware of our real History
X. Implement shariah law. There must not be any difference in elite and lower class in front of law. Look common jails and elite class, same goes for Police behavior.
11. Respect National Heroes. Like Dr. Abdul Qadeer

All these points are very legal/ordered in Islam! No one! No one can deny it(try it if you can)! Today or tomorrow it's gonna happen!

If some one copies it I don't think so there will be any reason for the existence of TLP.

Let us review demands of TLP.
  1. Sood system: We have borrowed more than 150 billion dollars from IMF, ADB, Chinese and other banks. Pakistan is running on borrowing money to pay interest on loans taken by previous governments. Is it possible in current scenario? Unless and until we prevent corruption and use multi pronged strategy to build Sustainable economy, we will be alway stuck in this. I have made some suggestions regarding our economy in previous posts.
  2. What do you consider support? American is our number one trade partner. By exporting our goods to them, are we supporting them? In international politics there are only interests, there are no permanent friends or enemies. We have to work with non-Muslims countries for trade and technology partnership.
  3. Aren’t people paying zakat? How can zakat system be implemented? We are paying taxes on everything because of our economy and mistakes made by previous governments.
  4. New laws have to be created for employment with proper salary scale based on education and experience with minimum and max salary cap. That will only be applied to government jobs. As I have suggested many time that performance review has to be on yearly basis and this has to be recorded/documented for future review.
  5. So these TLP/Razakhani will teach us about real Islam? They themselves first need to learn Islam and Sunnah. Person doesn’t become Sunni by Hijacking the word Sunni. They need to leave shirk and biddats, make Toubah and learn real Islam.
  6. We are not leaving in some cave. These moulas need to understand international politics and learn how to do peacefull protests without damaging their own country and killing their own people.
  7. This is against the vision of quaid azam muhammad ali jinnah. We are a modern Islamic state where minorities have rights. Those who perform should be selected for the position regardless of their religion, sect, color, caste and ethnicity.
  8. We have laws but no proper investigation is done and majority of the time wrong person is accused put into jail.
    System is flawed and Influential people don’t go to Jail for crimes. It’s not possible to implement full sharia laws in Pakistan. It will be slow progress, government will have to work with Ulemas to implement laws about Inheritance, divorce and child custody
  9. Don’t understand numbers 9. Are you asking about Islamic history? Pakistan history? We need one education system which has Islamic history and Pakistan’s history as a subject.
  10. Same answer as 8.
  11. I agree that we must honor our National heroes.

Last edited:
I dont accuse anybody of being a Qadiyani but Certainly, I can identify the Philisophical approach of rabva and other liberal seculars

Funny how you accuse me off being a Wahabi despite me being one of the biggest critics of Wahabism on this forum. Firstly you accused Deobandis off being terrorists who have being living rather peacefully in Pakistan for many years. You then declared Wahabis, Deobandis and Ahl-e-Hadiths as being the same schools of thought which was hilarious. You then called Tariq Jameel a terrorist, despite the fact that he is one of the few religious figures in Pakistan who never spreads hate but preaches love, by the way I am not a Deobandi either but I have nothing but respect for Tariq Jameel for being a preacher of love instead of hate. The ones burning Pakistan and killing our noble FC men and policemen(may Allah grant those martyrs highest place in paradise) right now are shirk committing and hate preaching TLP. Wahabis have done enormous damage to Islam but how does that justify TLP's act of terror. Your logic implies that if ISIS commits terror then so should TLP. Also keep this in mind that there is no greater sin in Islam than associating partners with God, doing this completely shatters the foundation of Islam.
I am not in the mood of dragging this topic. Whatever i said is true. You can clearly see what government is saying and what tlp is demanding. There are elements. Everyone knows that. i don't want to target anyone because this country is already in a mess.

Thanks to PDF for amazing features. Bye!

Our point is @5:55. Allah will be with Pakistan as always!
BTW imdad and chanda are not different words!
I have heard poor man say Allah is with him when he just begs
I have heard a rich man say Allah is with him when he plans for next business venture

Which approach do you like?

Let us review demands of TLP.
  1. Sood system: We have borrowed more than 150 billion dollars from IMF, ADB, Chinese and other banks. Pakistan is running on borrowing money to pay interest on loans taken by previous governments. Is it possible in current scenario? Unless and until we prevent corruption and use multi pronged strategy to build Sustainable economy, we will be alway stuck in this. I have made some suggestions regarding our economy in previous posts.
  2. What do you consider support? American is our number one trade partner. By exporting our goods to them, are we supporting them? In international politics there are only interests, there are no permanent friends or enemies. We have to work with non-Muslims countries for trade and technology partnership.
  3. Aren’t people paying zakat? How can zakat system be implemented? We are paying taxes on everything because of our economy and mistakes made by previous governments.
  4. New laws have to be created for employment with proper salary scale based on education and experience with minimum and max salary cap. That will only be applied to government jobs. As I have suggested many time that performance review has to be on yearly basis and this has to be recorded/documented for future review.
  5. So these TLP/Razakhani will teach us about real Islam? They themselves first need to learn Islam and Sunnah. Person doesn’t become Sunni by Hijacking the word Sunni. They need to leave shirk and biddats, make Toubah and learn real Islam.
  6. We are not leaving in some cave. These moulas need to understand international politics and learn how to do peacefull protests without damaging their own country and killing their own people.
  7. This is against the vision of quaid azam muhammad ali jinnah. We are a modern Islamic state where minorities have rights. Those who perform should be selected for the position regardless of their religion, sect, color, caste and ethnicity.
  8. We have laws but no proper investigation is done and majority of the time wrong person is accused put into jail.
    System is flawed and Influential people don’t go to Jail for crimes. It’s not possible to implement full sharia laws in Pakistan. It will be slow progress, government will have to work with Ulemas to implement laws about Inheritance, divorce and child custody
  9. Don’t understand numbers 9. Are you asking about Islamic history? Pakistan history? We need one education system which has Islamic history and Pakistan’s history as a subject.
  10. Same answer as 8.
  11. I agree that we must honor our National heroes.
You need to learn what sood/interest actually is!!!!
I am sure you will hate it!

Reject or accept Islamic system, there is no other option!!!

Your opinion your choice, I have mine!

You need to learn what sood/interest actually is!!!!
I am sure you will hate it!

Reject or accept Islamic system, there is no other option!!!

Your opinion your choice, I have mine!
go to Afghanistan, they are trying out your system

are you going to ask your super insaf government as to how many people have they killed during the past few days?
they were facing religion using thugs who not only beat up unarmed police men to death, had a history of burning cars, properties and beating absolutely random civilians for being ghustaakhs

They are 150% within their right to kill thugs - this is literally their job
to protect

they were facing religion using thugs who not only beat up unarmed police men to death, had a history of burning cars, properties and beating absolutely random civilians for being ghustaakhs

They are 150% within their right to kill thugs - this is literally their job
to protect

There are people demanding gas chambers for them while dissing the police in other threads.

So nobody is going to do the body count? Even Sun Tzu would advocate for counting the numbers to determine who won the round.

One sided propaganda never works

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom