What's new

How we all must gather to stop the menace of TLP

I espouse Aashiqan-e-Rasool (PBUH). Please support Saad Rizvi as the khalifa who will then punish all the munafiq you mentioned.

The inevitable flow of this tide is plain to see - mullahism will not be purged until it reaches its apex. So better to embrace it and speed up the process.

Muslims (who have read the holy book) worldwide including pakistan are sh*t scared about Islam in its entirety. They want Islam to be imposed on others & not on themselves. TLP support on ground is 100% peer pressure, if they stand for election they lose in secret ballot.

The inevitable flow of this tide is plain to see - mullahism will not be purged until it reaches its apex. So better to embrace it and speed up the process.
Sadly the older I have got the more I see this as a solution to mullahism. The chances of purging this disease anytime soon by natural evolution seems dim to me in context of Pakistan. The only quick solution is speed this process and cause it to die a catastrophic death. Many on PDF and elites in Pakistan would be victims and would come out uber-secularists like Turks.

You guys in Bangladesh are lucky because this crap [Islam as a national identity help aloft by mullahs] was limited to 1947-1971 period. Since then you have evolved a true, natural ethnic, secular identity which is more robust then Pakistan's or India's and is suited to taking you into the modern world. The marvelous progress you have made is testimony to your project that was began in 1971. Well done.

I consider BD will be the first fuly developed [large country] in South Asia by late part of this century. We in Pakistan will still be killing each other over is is a greater Aashiqan-e-Rasool (PBUH) .

Sadly the older I have got the more I see this as a solution to mullahism. The chances of purging this disease anytime soon by natural evolution seems dim to me in context of Pakistan. The only quick solution is speed this process and cause it to die a catastrophic death. Many on PDF and elites in Pakistan would be victims and would come out uber-secularists like Turks.

You guys in Bangladesh are lucky because this crap [Islam as a national identity help aloft by mullahs] was limited to 1947-1971 period. Since then you have evolved a true, natural ethnic, secular identity which is more robust then Pakistan's or India's and is suited to taking you into the modern world. The marvelous progress you have made is testimony to your project that was began in 1971. Well done.

I consider BD will be the first fuly developed [large country] in South Asia by late part of this century. We in Pakistan will still be killing each other over is is a greater Aashiqan-e-Rasool (PBUH) .

Your sentiments are much appreciated but the mullah's conspiracy is deep and BD is edging ever closer to Islamism.

Hypocritical, ex-pat Bangladeshis with their guilty consciences have made Islamic groups the best funded in all of BD.

Yet Pakistan is several steps ahead of us in this trajectory but people don't learn.

The paradox of Islamic politics is the more you deny them it the more they fight for it. So the only way out is to let them achieve their dream.

many lives will be lost - seculars, elites, liberals will bear the brunt (or leave in droves) until finally the mullahs tear each other apart in their utopian Sharia state.

I espouse Aashiqan-e-Rasool (PBUH). Please support Saad Rizvi as the khalifa who will then punish all the munafiq you mentioned.
Lame reply.
Since the truth is now out. Apparently some ministers of pti wanted bloodshed and fasaad in this country. So they lied to imran khan and the public. But the aashiqan e pti r so proud and arrogant to admit that. Apparently imran khan is already a khalifa to them

Soon all terrorist and proscribed organizations will ask for legal status from govt ... good luck to FATF and rit of state. The curse of Zia ul haq ... how he ruined the leftover democracy in the country.

Did the Ashiq in Chief blow that news in your ears?
No khan sb told the entire nation by asking the fasaadi ministers to leave the room and later on by appointing new ministers to initiate dialogues with TLP:yahoo::rofl:

Why should a party that is gathering increasing support from the general population be stopped? The only effective counter is to present a better alternative. That is how the process should work.
That general public is one particular mindset and sect of people. As I've said earlier compared with the 220 million they are still a minority.

Last edited:
Muslims (who have read the holy book) worldwide including pakistan are sh*t scared about Islam in its entirety.

You have made a claim, will appreciate if you could support your claim with facts. Scared who? how many? and scared of what exactly? How did you reach this conclusion?

You have made a claim, will appreciate if you could support your claim with facts. Scared who? how many? and scared of what exactly? How did you reach this conclusion?

Ye thread padh lo, sabki fati padi ha.. bakwas questions mat pucho

If it is minority, then there is no problem. If it is a majority, then their views will prevail. That is how it works.
It is a vocal minority that can bully the majority into submission

Brailvey jinn came out of the bottle when so many in Pakistan turned the cold blooded killer Mumtaz Qadri into a 'Saint'. Main problem is that all Pakistani political leaders, when in opposition, exploit the problems created by miscreants no matter how wrong without giving any consideration to the long term consequences. TLP gained more prominence after the 2017 Faizabad dharna. In case some members have short memory; let me remind that PTI supported the TLP Faizabad Dharana.

"PTI workers wanted to join the Faizabad sit-in, says Imran Khan"
https://www.dawn.com/news/1373626/pti-workers-wanted-to-join-the-faizabad-sit-in-says-imran-khan

Once TLP realized that the they could force their will of the gov't of the day by dharnas there was no stopping. Now Imran Khan has to reap what helped in sowing 4 years ago.

Coming back to the current situation; IMHO it is good that it has been resolved peacefully, Imran Khan short-sightedly soured his relations with the establishment because of his ego in the DG ISI transfer case; Because many among the Rangers would also have been TLP sympathisers; it would have been a disaster if the Major General in-charge of the Rangers refused to fire on the TLP stalwarts!

Regret to say that majority of the Pakistani public is obsessed with religion. Hence every Tom Dick or Harry, who exploits religion for his personal benefit, would find support not only among the illiterate & ignorant man on the street but also like Ali Mohammed Khan of PTI, among the politicians. As long as this situation persists, our path to economic well-being will remain blocked.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom