What's new

How Vietnamese still suffer thanks to America. Documentary

you want to see my birth certificate? i am truth whisperer, you must learned to accept my truthful postings about your race and welcomed me as your blood brother

I don't deny that Mon/Khmer/Viet/muong people shared same ancestor in ancient time because we speak Mon/Khmer language. we are brothers, we are in same race but we belong to different ethnic group.

so the question is coming : it seems American soldiers are more cruel and evil than china ,,and killed more people ,but now you love America and hate china ,the reason is ??
Because the American WAS evil, and now Chinese IS evil. We hated America, we loved China, Now we hate China, prefer being friend with US. Is that clear to you? PAST and PRESENT are my point here.

We VNese do remember the past, but we do not live in those times. We treasure the present, and act according to it.

I don't deny that Mon/Khmer/Viet/muong people shared same ancestor in ancient time because we speak Mon/Khmer language. we are brothers, we are in same race but we belong to different ethnic group.
i am annam just like you, i will never want be relate to a dark skin and even worse is indianised race as khmer ok

I 'justified' nothing for what the US did. For what it is worth, I know and understands more about the Vietnam War than anyone on this forum, including the Vietnamese members here. You just do not like the truth: That if China did not get involved in Viet Nam post WW II, the war would not have happened. The political reasoning for the US involvement and the conducts of its forces are separate issues.

But look around your China and see 'the West' all everywhere while in 'the West' China is mainly confined to the typical 'Chinatown' areas in the large cities. Feel sad for that.

Sounds like you've been taking baths in Agent Orange. America ****ed you over for France immediately after WW2, or did you forget?

Because the American WAS evil, and now Chinese IS evil. We hated America, we loved China, Now we hate China, prefer being friend with US. Is that clear to you? PAST and PRESENT are my point here.

We VNese do remember the past, but we do not live in those times. We treasure the present, and act according to it.

yeah okay. If it was about morals you'd have something to say about what America is doing in the Middle East. Don't kid yourself. You'd give the Khmers their territory back too.

Sounds like you've been taking baths in Agent Orange. America ****ed you over for France immediately after WW2, or did you forget?
Nahhh...I just have a far better knowledge and understanding of the Vietnam War than ALL of you Chinese here combined. The Vietnam War would not have happened if China had stayed out of Viet Nam post WW II.

Nahhh...I just have a far better knowledge and understanding of the Vietnam War than ALL of you Chinese here combined. The Vietnam War would not have happened if China had stayed out of Viet Nam post WW II.
Sure you do, as a 5 year old kid dodging bullets flying through the jungle you had first hand experience so that makes you an expert doesn't it? So how did you manage to survive all those bullets and napalm in the first place? :lol:

Sure you do, as a 5 year old kid dodging bullets flying through the jungle you had first hand experience so that makes you an expert doesn't it? So how did you manage to survive all those bullets and napalm in the first place? :lol:
Far more an expert about the subject than you kids.

Far more an expert about the subject than you kids.
Well excuse us grampy, care to present us academic papers citing China was the cause for the Vietnam War? Your humble opinion on the subject isn't really that convincing :lol:

Well excuse us grampy, care to present us academic papers citing China was the cause for the Vietnam War? Your humble opinion on the subject isn't really that convincing :lol:
No need for academic paper, young pup. Common sense will do. What business did China have in Viet Nam in the first place ? If my opinion is not that convincing, then all of yours are absolutely worthless.

No need for academic paper, young pup. Common sense will do. What business did China have in Viet Nam in the first place ? If my opinion is not that convincing, then all of yours are absolutely worthless.
Unfortunately your common sense is rather lacking due to the aging brain of yours. Who knows it could have been affected by the agent orange stuff when it was in the development stage. Therefor i must insist papers and academic materials supporting your so called worthy opinion on the matter. It would be a shame if the rest of the world are taught a different version of history if your common sense should be the one holding the mandate of truth.

yeah okay. If it was about morals you'd have something to say about what America is doing in the Middle East. Don't kid yourself. You'd give the Khmers their territory back too.
It's not about moral, it's about perspective. The USA can be the devil on earth to Middle East people, they are showing their friendly face to us. While China can be the Asian angel to African countries, you are being hostile towards us. Simple as that.

Also don't mention about the Khmers' former territory. There are VNese Khmers too. China has similar case with Tiabet and Uyghur, and the VNese Khmers (not Cambodian Khmers) haven't even wanted to be independent like your people do. It's like China demands Russia to give back the Far East, and how does Russia react? Do they give a thought about it? I think you know the answer.

Unfortunately your common sense is rather lacking due to the aging brain of yours. Who knows it could have been affected by the agent orange stuff when it was in the development stage. Therefor i must insist papers and academic materials supporting your so called worthy opinion on the matter. It would be a shame if the rest of the world are taught a different version of history if your common sense should be the one holding the mandate of truth.
@gambit has experienced both VNese and US versions of the history of VN war, and by far I believe he has more things to say about it than you guys.

@gambit has experienced both VNese and US versions of the history of VN war, and by far I believe he has more things to say about it than you guys.

That is why i'm asking him for academic proof and not your unworthy opinion little pup as Gambit would describe you since you too have never dodged bullets in your life time

That is why i'm asking him for academic proof and not your unworthy opinion little pup as Gambit would describe you since you too have never dodged bullets in your life time
Do you need academic paper to prove that 1+1 = 2? There were serveral reasons for the VN war, and China was a part of it. In fact big powers, US, Soviet, France, China were all parts of it. Unlike Korea war in which both sides almost got wiped out before out before foreign forces came in, VN had already achieved strategical victory against French force and VN was capable of forcing France to withdraw its troops, by force. Then the US wanted to butt in, bringing along with them Soviet and China too. Then the Geneva accord was signed, which was officially to let the France withdraw in peace, and VN be independent as a whole. However, with the US, Soviet and China already there, what would be a simple unification voting session became a war between ideologies, a war between believes, a war among children of a big family. We have always blamed solely the US for this, but the truth is every nations that involved had some responsibilities. Be it good wills or ill wills, VN war broke out because of them.

Do you need academic paper to prove that 1+1 = 2? There were serveral reasons for the VN war, and China was a part of it. In fact big powers, US, Soviet, France, China were all parts of it. Unlike Korea war in which both sides almost got wiped out before out before foreign forces came in, VN had already achieved strategical victory against French force and VN was capable of forcing France to withdraw its troops, by force. Then the US wanted to butt in, bringing along with them Soviet and China too. Then the Geneva accord was signed, which was officially to let the France withdraw in peace, and VN be independent as a whole. However, with the US, Soviet and China already there, what would be a simple unification voting session became a war between ideologies, a war between believes, a war among children of a big family. We have always blamed solely the US for this, but the truth is every nations that involved had some responsibilities. Be it good wills or ill wills, VN war broke out because of them.

Your said it yourself the US came. Had the Americans not meddled with it there would not be a VN war. If it wasn't for the Russians and China you weak Vietcongs would have lost the war agains the Americans. Maybe you preferred it that way?

Your said it yourself the US came. Had the Americans not meddled with it there would not be a VN war. If it wasn't for the Russians and China you weak Vietcongs would have lost the war agains the Americans. Maybe you preferred it that way?
There is one thing you don't understand, it was not about win or lose, it was not about communism or capitalism. "There is nothing greater than INDEPENDENCE and FREEDOM". I am totally fine with NVN losing the war and being unified with the South, and the SVN would shake off US collars (which they already tried unsuccessfully a few times).

However, history is history. US came, then Soviet and China came. VCP blamed the US, but we VNese blamed all three. We are normal citizens, we don't care about politic, we don't care about diplomacy. We don't care whatever reason Soviet and China had to come along with US to make VN become a new battlefield of ideologies. All we know that because US, Soviet and China were there, the situation got hotter than it should, and our blood was shed for it.

Back
Top Bottom