What's new

How Turkish nation defended Turkiya. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn?

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How Turkish people defended Turkiya from western supported attack on Turkey. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn and become nation and fight againt western supported Asim muiner and Anjam Nadeem regime? Many lessons need to be learn

How Turkish people defended Turkiya from western supported attack on Turkey. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn and become nation and fight againt western supported Asim muiner and Anjam Nadeem regime? Many lessons need to be learn
Difference is Turkish people wanted Erdogan
And our Punjabi brothers want sharif and Sindhis zardari

So not sure what are you implying here

They defended Erdogan,because he went and told them to go out in the streets and fight the army. And many died.

And then they cracked down on the army,even the simple soldiers who had nothing to do with decisions.

I agree with that

Soft revolution is not possible in Pakistan, this is why IK will not bring any change.

Sab say zyada fassad lahore mai he howa hay, wahin say aap ki saari colleagues arrested hain

Baqi konsay shehr mai cc house tak pohanchay ??

Punjabi brothers want Sharif? What are you smoking?
1983 to 2018
Not once not even once did nawaz sharif lose in Punjab. He won 9 times straight excluding 2003. This shows how popular he was and he was on tract of winning again untill this fiasco

Just because some young people<30 and urban areas support IK doesn't change the ground realities

My question is what are you smoking?
All of my extended family from Punjab (my district boarders Punjab) and everyone above 40 supports PMLN

Even in 2018 despite all engnrs he won 60/90 seats for federation and was largest party in Punjab

I just don't get people here who think Nawaz sharif and zardari don't have vote bank.

It same "Bs" I am hearing when I use to say illegal abduction are true and Altaf had real support and bacha Khan/Fatima Jinnah were right opposing the military rule

1983 to 2018
Not once not even once did nawaz sharif lose in Punjab. He won 9 times straight excluding 2003. This shows how popular he was and he was on tract of winning again untill this fiasco

Just because some young people<30 and urban areas support IK doesn't change the ground realities

My question is what are you smoking?
All of my extended family from Punjab (my district boarders Punjab) and everyone above 40 supports PMLN

Even in 2018 despite all engnrs he won 60/90 seats for federation and was largest party in Punjab

I just don't get people here who think Nawaz sharif and zardari don't have vote bank.

It same "Bs" I am hearing when I use to say illegal abduction are true and Altaf had real support and bacha Khan/Fatima Jinnah were right opposing the military rule
Overall Pakistan people are uneducated, chawalls, self centred, their chosen leadership is the same. Its same everywhere you go.

Regarding lahore, I met alot of racist chawalls from there. They look like Indians, even speak strong punjabi than the rest of Punjab but claim we are the real Pakistanis lol, they love nawaz sharif, the sher of punjab, they say lahore is the best but I heard when it rains s### floats, is that a fact or false

As panjabi we dont want.. my whole village which was n leagi left and they voted pti and they will vote pti again

They defended Erdogan,because he went and told them to go out in the streets and fight the army. And many died.

And then they cracked down on the army,even the simple soldiers who had nothing to do with decisions.

I agree with that
Bec he is real pain in *** of Greeks lol

Punjabi brothers want Sharif? What are you smoking?
He is smoking treason these days. Look at is tp flaq which represents treason. Flaq of mir jafir mir sadiq and mir bajwa.

As panjabi we dont want.. my whole village which was n leagi left and they voted pti and they will vote pti again

Bec he is real pain in *** of Greeks lol

He is smoking treason these days. Look at is tp flaq which represents treason. Flaq of mir jafir mir sadiq and mir bajwa.
Ok good atleast you accept they were PMLN Supporters

My guess is they will be back to the fold soon once economy improves

Ok good atleast you accept they were PMLN Supporters

My guess is they will be back to the fold soon once economy improves
They not as they saw and understood things well.. before they used to support fatima jinna

Different situation. The strongest faction in Turkey Armed Force is against the coup, while in Pakistan basically there is no coup, what happen in Pakistan is Vote of No Confident in Parliament.

Whether Pakistan Armed Force urge the opposition to do the vote of no confident or not is the different matter. Based on the Parliamentary system that Pakistan is adopting, the action is legal and democratic.

Just look on British, Israeli, and Malaysian. All of them also still follow British system blindly and show the same result when there are no strong power in parliament.

Last edited:
pakistanis are truly uneducated to vote for freedom plus they sell out for plate of cheapest and lowest quality of bryani rice.

Turks know their history as warriors nothing can stop them, pakistanis history is being martial race of british east india company sepoy slaves which are good at fighting unarmed un trained civilians who only ask for freedom from them.

Asim muttar munir whisky plz leave us alone, go die from alcohol poisoning.

They not as they saw and understood things well.. before they used to support fatima jinna
Disagree here
People saw how bad things are in 1990s yet floked back to Nawaz sharif

They were going to vote him in this yr if elections would have happened

Only reason why Nawaz sharif support is temporary down is because of inflation..record inflation

Once that settled nawaz sharif will be back in 5yrs

Nawaz sharif is part of our cultural identity he has been in power for 80% of Pakistan modern history (since 1971)

Back
Top Bottom