What's new

How Turkish nation defended Turkiya. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn?

Disagree here
People saw how bad things are in 1990s yet floked back to Nawaz sharif

They were going to vote him in this yr if elections would have happened

Only reason why Nawaz sharif support is temporary down is because of inflation..record inflation

Once that settled nawaz sharif will be back in 5yrs

Nawaz sharif is part of our cultural identity he has been in power for 80% of Pakistan modern history (since 1971)
Again disagree. It is new Facebook and Twitter generation

How Turkish people defended Turkiya from western supported attack on Turkey. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn and become nation and fight againt western supported Asim muiner and Anjam Nadeem regime? Many lessons need to be learn

Let's be real, Turks are nation and have history of fighting for their freedom. While we are herd of sheep which have been controlled by stick for centuries, slavery is in collective DNA.

That's why I said "AND A LOT OF TURKS TOO"

The difference wasn't that crazy.
What you say about Greek government which is slave of France and Germany in European union. Good pet right? What is their standing in Parliament. They have minor majority if I am not wrong

Difference is Turkish people wanted Erdogan
And our Punjabi brothers want sharif and Sindhis zardari

So not sure what are you implying here

In the strict context of the thread and your response.

3 time cute PM Nawaz holds the military interventions for his leave from government. 1 time handsome PM Niazi is 1 3rd anti establishment as Sharif.

1 time Charismatic President Zardari was so anti military that he became the commander in chief of it.

If people had an ounce of shame and guilt and self accountability, they would make that aunty from Karachi governor general with executive power as she had solved the political puzzle by stating everyone's innit to make a fool of the people.

What you say about Greek government which is slave of France and Germany in European union. Good pet right? What is their standing in Parliament. They have minor majority if I am not wrong
1.How is Greece a "slave" of France and Germany?
2.With the same way of thinking,I could say that Spain is a slave of France,Germany and the entire NATO.
3.With the same way of thinking,I could say that Pakistan is a slave of China and USA together.
4.The current greek government won with a massive majority in the last elections. They have 158 out of 300 seats in the parliament.

How Turkish people defended Turkiya from western supported attack on Turkey. What lesson Pakistani crowd can learn and become nation and fight againt western supported Asim muiner and Anjam Nadeem regime? Many lessons need to be learn
Pakistani generals don't even come close to Turkish generals. Turkish army doesn't sell out its nations.

1.How is Greece a "slave" of France and Germany?
2.With the same way of thinking,I could say that Spain is a slave of France,Germany and the entire NATO.
3.With the same way of thinking,I could say that Pakistan is a slave of China and USA together.
4.The current greek government won with a massive majority in the last elections. They have 158 out of 300 seats in the parliament.
45 billions Greece need to return to Germany as they got bailout by blackmailing European union. If you dont give us money we will leave eu. Lol. Spain own nothing to anyone. Spain is doing fine. Then France and Germany make them obey. Spain is strong and financially strong.
And Pakistan is 250 million population and slaved n run by traitors gernals here i feel shame.

Last edited:
In the strict context of the thread and your response.

3 time cute PM Nawaz holds the military interventions for his leave from government. 1 time handsome PM Niazi is 1 3rd anti establishment as Sharif.

1 time Charismatic President Zardari was so anti military that he became the commander in chief of it.

If people had an ounce of shame and guilt and self accountability, they would make that aunty from Karachi governor general with executive power as she had solved the political puzzle by stating everyone's innit to make a fool of the people.
Since now Imran Khan is gone, Nawaz sharif and maryum Nawaz will make Pakistan/Punjab Asian tiger like they did from 1983 to 1998 and from 2009 to 2018

God speed !

bad comparison for the following reasons

1. Turkey is a member of NATO. Pakistan is not

2. Turkey is not in a fight with a bigger neighbor

3. Turkey is far more educated and economically well-off than Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom