What's new

How to Wake Up Early

I never liked the taste of 5-hour energy :undecided:

I do like the Zzzquil though, It is one of the best sleep sleep-aid I ever used.

Agree about zzzguil but 5-hour energy is not for taste - it is much more powerful than redbull - if you compare the contents.

IcIc, but Red Bull gives you wings :bounce:

I still drink red bull for the taste(weird it may sound - the sugarfree version) - sometimes after I had taken 5 hour energy - never affected me - I buy both through Amazon and put one or two red bulls in the refrig. at home and office as well. I stay away from other fizz drinks and red bull would be when I have the craving for a drink.

I still drink red bull for the taste(weird it may sound - the sugarfree version) - sometimes after I had taken 5 hour energy - never affected me - I buy both through Amazon and put one or two red bulls in the refrig. at home and office as well. I stay away from other fizz drinks and red bull would be when I have the craving for a drink.

Why not buying Red Bull, 5-hour energy from Walmart? Sometimes they launch great offers along with the CVS. :undecided:

Why not buying Red Bull, 5-hour energy from Walmart? Sometimes they launch great offers along with the CVS. :undecided:

I do buy from Walmart as well - order it online atleast for the 5 hour energy - never tried ordering red bull online but buy it from the store itself - anything above $50 order is free shipping. I haven't seen more attractive pricing from CVS though.

I do buy from Walmart as well - order it online atleast for the 5 hour energy - never tried ordering red bull online but buy it from the store itself - anything above $50 order is free shipping. I haven't seen more attractive pricing from CVS though.

Yep, that's what I like about online orders :smart:

I was in the US earlier this year for a few weeks, and I remember that I bought the Red Bull at a decent price form the CVS :what: ..

there is a software which guides ppl how to take proper sleep with different method...i read abt it last week...cudnt find the link...does anyone kno abt it?

I often had to get up early for my office. When I set alarm I never be able to sleep and tend to look at the watch in every one hour.Best way to wake up early is never to sleep at all I guess.

there is a software which guides ppl how to take proper sleep with different method...i read abt it last week...cudnt find the link...does anyone kno abt it?

here it is....

A New kind of Insomania Treatment

pzizz.com

I knew it would have something to do with music. I have heard there is a program designed to help a
person to study & that relies on similar methods.

Software to send you to sleep | Tips | Softonic

That link has a list of programs to help you sleep, including Pzizz.

Back
Top Bottom