What's new

How to Wake Up Early

I often had to get up early for my office. When I set alarm I never be able to sleep and tend to look at the watch in every one hour.Best way to wake up early is never to sleep at all I guess.

This what most people do, but my problem is that I only sleep for a few hours, then I wake up suddenly. Nothing can put me back to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it would have something to do with music. I have heard there is a program designed to help a
person to study & that relies on similar methods.

Software to send you to sleep | Tips | Softonic

That link has a list of programs to help you sleep, including Pzizz.

Interesting Apps, I'm downloading the Pizzz now, thanks a bunch.

P.S. Are there any side effects for using these softwares?

Interesting Apps, I'm downloading the Pizzz now, thanks a bunch.

P.S. Are there any side effects for using these softwares?

dun think so.... cuz @p(-)0ENiX has xperienced n tried all of them in da list n finally he can sleep well now...so no side effects!:no:

dun think so.... cuz @p(-)0ENiX has xperienced n tried all of them in da list n finally he can sleep well now...so no side effects!:no:

:lol:

I haven't tried any so far. My problem is basically about fixing my schedule so that I am forced to go to bed at least 5 hours before I need to wake up. I stay up pointlessly either chatting or playing games & I can't even hear my alarm unless I have slept for a minimum of 4.5 to 5 hours.

haaain... big guns are discussing about early morning wakie wakie...

@p(-)0ENiX ... how are you dude?

:lol:

I haven't tried any so far. My problem is basically about fixing my schedule so that I am forced to go to bed at least 5 hours before I need to wake up. I stay up pointlessly either chatting or playing games & I can't even hear my alarm unless I have slept for a minimum of 4.5 to 5 hours.

my prob xactly:hitwall::hitwall::cry:

stop watching **** films late nights & you will wake up EARLY :cheers:

@p(-)0ENiX ... how are you dude?

I am fine, what about you?

my prob xactly:hitwall::hitwall::cry:

I have a suggestion to help you fall asleep buddy. Try smashing your head against the wall like your emoticon is, while I test out Pzizz or some other application for myself or work on a method to fix my schedule. Let me know the results, good luck! :cheers:

P.S. I am joking, don't do that! :P :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think there should be any physical side effects, but there is a possibility that an individual could end up being reliant on the music to sleep. :lol:

That would be fun :lol: Reliance on music will make my ear neat and clean :lol:

I am fine, what about you?

I have a suggestion to help you fall asleep buddy. Try smashing your head against the wall like your emoticon is, while I test out Pzizz or some other application for myself or work on a method to fix my schedule. Let me know the results, good luck! :cheers:

P.S. I am joking, don't do that! :P :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1209248_628674293851476_1326888395_n.jpg

:what::what:

Back
Top Bottom