What's new

How to shutup Indian journalist..Must watch

Thank you so much for this video.
These journalists totally have no respect at all, look at the way the woman and especially that man talk towards the high commisisoner in London from Pakistan.
He just stated the facts, and he's right, the Indian media is creating a war hysteria, not Pakistan, just look at how the newsreporters react for petesakes.
The Pakistani commissioner did well and didn't let these emotional Indians influence his opinion or the way he put them back at their place.
Also pay attention to the headline: India will retaliate the next time.
It's displayed every few seconds, then changed back to something else, then the text comes back up again.
Talking about war hysteria? Gotta love it.
Very nice video, thanks alot HAIDER.

they should have also taken to zaid hamid he would have given them the right answer for tit for tat

Indian Journalism: "Tain Tain tain tain tain"

It's amazing that one even understands what those two were rambling on in that squeeky voice.

What's this nonsense about war hysteria? India has marked 5000 targets in Pakistan according to an IAF officer. IfIndia doesn't want war, power down your AF and stand down.

Eating too much Daal and no meat does that to people........... glad the unkleji set him straight..............China and Saudi are with India? LOL hindus cant curse the arabs and muslims enough everyday but now they will kiss anyone's ***......... ******s.........!:taz:

Eating too much Daal and no meat does that to people........... glad the unkleji set him straight..............China and Saudi are with India? LOL hindus cant curse the arabs and muslims enough everyday but now they will kiss anyone's ***......... ******s.........!:taz:

LOL, I guess you're right, too much daal and no meat..:rofl:
That might be the answer to all the issues relating India-Pakistan.:angel:

The way the lady ournalist puts it we should listen to what Saudi Arabia, China and America should say obviously Interpol isn't supposed to be the investigator. I think Indian media needs to learn how to use media properly I defend my claim that Indians seem to get to emotional they should be one big bollywood set something like All the world is a stage and all the people are characters.

Indian media should have different training facilities for news room correspondents and actors!

perhaps a good english teacher too!

Some one please save this video they are capable of deleting it. Great reply HC :)

i think indian media deserves 100 of 1000 of slaps straight on their faces they are antipakistan and antiislamic india should watch inside it and international and islamic community should pressurize indian govt to stop their reducles media

India is trying its level best to emulate the western government policies in its sheer desperation to be accepted as a regional power.

Indian media (most of it) is nothing but a bunch of wannabe's who are actually NOT!

i also wish aljazeera news channel and all other islamic news chanels around the world should start giving answer to indian media and our govt should send a deligation of journalists to all islamic countries channels to tell them what the truth is and as we know these days media do the talking

Look at the guy...instead of acting like a journalist hes acting like a extremist Indian.Man this is what you call Free Media?Hell Even Fox News is far far better then Indian Media.

Back
Top Bottom