What's new

How to respond to Indian false propaganda

off-topic..but are you for a central bank imposed Lending Cap?

It's the cuisine, not the restaurants, that are Indian.

I am indeed for a central bank. In fact i am for a union with India, economic union that is like the euro zone as long as our bank interest goes down. Full sovereignty but with free trade and same monetary policies. I think that is the right path for Bangladesh. I know i will be flamed for this post. But it is the future of Bangladesh. Already there has been a proposed free trade agreement with India in 2005-2006 by the BNP government submitted to IMF, but i believe our interest rate needs to be in parity with India otherwise if this free trade agreement were to take place our businesses would collapse, if that were to be solved. I believe the next step is the monetary policy. We are already heading the in the direction of reunification with India.

Thing is I am a capitalist, i couldn't care less if BNP or Awami League comes to power or who is doing what to make who friend or foes, my goal is to make money. If we are in parity with India when it comes to interest rate and a free trade is established, there is a whole new market of 1 billion for us to exploit. But we are screwed if a free trade agreement is reached without a parity in interest rate. This is the biggest fear of our business community.

If you feel so sorry , I will give you one idea. Stop coming to Bangladesh section. No offense mate.
if you don't want INDIANS in your section, then stop posting about your crap conspiracy that involves INDIA.

I am indeed for a central bank. In fact i am for a union with India, economic union that is like the euro zone as long as our bank interest goes down. Full sovereignty but with free trade and same monetary policies. I think that is the right path for Bangladesh. I know i will be flamed for this post. But it is the future of Bangladesh. Already there has been a proposed free trade agreement with India in 2005-2006 by the BNP government submitted to IMF, but i believe our interest rate needs to be in parity with India otherwise if this free trade agreement were to take place our businesses would collapse, if that were to be solved. I believe the next step is the monetary policy. We are already heading the in the direction of reunification with India.

Thing is I am a capitalist, i couldn't care less if BNP or Awami League comes to power or who is doing what to make who friend or foes, my goal is to make money. If we are in parity with India when it comes to interest rate and a free trade is established, there is a whole new market of 1 billion for us to exploit. But we are screwed if a free trade agreement is reached without a parity in interest rate. This is the biggest fear of our business community.

India does not want to have such a union, a political union, and I believe the majority in Bangladesh have the same opinion, if you would take a poll today among the public. But I see no problem with open trade and economic integration, which is natural to happen between neighbor countries. In fact, we can be the conduit of trade and commerce between India and ASEAN, through our road/railway links with Myanmar, which we need to build as soon as possible.

I understand that you are a capitalist, but your base is Bangladesh, without Bangladesh you are nothing, and India is trying to destroy your base. If you are one of those who would want to just make money and run away to some other place, then I think we have nothing to discuss. If you are a capitalist that want to use your skills and capital for the good of your people and country, which will make you a bigger capitalist, then its a win-win for Bangladesh and your enterprise.

Don't worry about interest rate, it is for Bankers to decide in each country. Any kind of political or monetary union with India is out of question.

You cannot have marriage with an enemy that wants to secretly kill you and wipe out your existence. I think you are just too young or naive to understand that. All we can do is maintain a normal and working relationship, as we are neighbors after all, and we have to work together to solve many mutual issues.

India does not want to have such a union, a political union, and I believe the majority in Bangladesh have the same opinion, if you would take a poll today among the public. But I see no problem with open trade and economic integration, which is natural to happen between neighbor countries. In fact, we can be the conduit of trade and commerce between India and ASEAN, through our road/railway links with Myanmar, which we need to build as soon as possible.

I understand that you are a capitalist, but your base is Bangladesh, without Bangladesh you are nothing, and India is trying to destroy your base. If you are one of those who would want to just make money and run away to some other place, then I think we have nothing to discuss. If you are a capitalist that want to use your skills and capital for the good of your people and country, which will make you a bigger capitalist, then its a win-win for Bangladesh and your enterprise.

Don't worry about interest rate, it is for Bankers to decide in each country. Any kind of political or monetary union with India is out of question.

You cannot have marriage with an enemy that wants to secretly kill you and wipe out your existence. I think you are just too young or naive to understand that. All we can do is maintain a normal and working relationship, as we are neighbors after all, and we have to work together to solve many mutual issues.

you seem full of conspiracy theory.

...To all bangladeshi members, Do you by any chance have heard the confession made by sheikh fazlul haque moni in army interrogation? If yes then you know everything about last election and conspiracies,, they are true. If you didn't then you are yet to know the true faces of our leaders. Believe me mates that hearing costs many nights sleep of mine. I just pondered and asked my self, if this is the true nature of our leader then what really is our future..

Moni was killed in 75. So what are you talking about?

I would guess that you are too young, naive and need help in understanding geopolitics. From this point on, I will no longer try to "educate" you.

:D coming from the bloke that says bangladesh will join the asean countries in the future. That will never happen.

Я слышал, русские девушки сексуально. Так что не тратьте свое время здесь. Перейти трахаться чаще, если вы неудачник! :P

Я никогда не знал об этом ... но вместо этого я трахал много BD женщины в то время как я был в Лондоне. Но скажи мне одну вещь ... Почему их (BD) уродливые черные киски вонять так много?

Haha.. we have debated 9 pages on this topic.

So basically you're telling not to believe ANYTHING that has even remote connection with one fifth of world population? Clever! :)

Back
Top Bottom