What's new

How to respond to Indian false propaganda

tooo much hatred for nothing.some sick minded people with false flag just trolling.let them be Indians.no need to feed trolls.
attachment.php

You should apply in guinness book of worl record for person who hates India and Indian most. Honestly you come out a sick person, you were good some time back but you have turned sick.

Yea I used to ok about Indians until I saw how much hatred some of your Indian mates have for us and Pakistan on this forum. You are frakkin shining incredible secular hey and we are frakked. well look at the mirror

Where does it say hate India. Those stats are from Indian agencies or international agencies and has been compiled by an Indian Dalit not me

Indian propoganda will ALWAYS be either anti Islamic or anti Muslim of the subcontinent

They have some delusional hatred of Muslims and Islam and a desire to imitate and worship their euro swine idols

The most pathetic people on earth

потому что они воняют, как киска.
Проблема с индийской девочки .. они пахнут луком во всем теле.

oh my god russian:welcome:

we were supposed to stop indians

if Pakistan wasn't formed, there would be too much ethnic violence between us and the dravidians.

haha Between you and Dravidians? haha i don't think you neighbour them? and btw is Dravidian supposed to be an inferior race or something? And all the Pakistanis are Nordic people with blonde hair and blue eyes ey?

No matter what you say, you'll still remain 'INDO-Aryan' like me. :)

if Pakistan wasn't formed, there would be too much ethnic violence between us and the dravidians.

From proto Indo European to Brahmin to West European, the white man and their sorry descendants have destroyed indigenous cultures and polluted the planet with chemicals and radio-active waste. Now hail the Dravidian Kalu in Southern and Eastern India and the Sino-Mongolian East Asians and Australo-Sinic South East Asians rising above all others. The Aryan white man's and their off-springs days are over. LOL.

From proto Indo European to Brahmin to West European, the white man and their sorry descendants have destroyed indigenous cultures and polluted the planet with chemicals and radio-active waste. Now hail the Dravidian Kalu in Southern and Eastern India and the Sino-Mongolian East Asians and Australo-Sinic South East Asians rising above all others. The Aryan white man's and their off-springs days are over. LOL.

You smell like Sheikh Sakib the Continu-a-tor the Dravid. Whats cooking my friend???

You smell like Sheikh Sakib the Continu-a-tor the Dravid. Whats cooking my friend???

Brahmins, the vermins, and their fellow Aryan North Indians are the root of most of the troubles that we face today, that is what's cooking. And we need a little injection of humor now and then, no?

Don't know who Sheikh Sakib is.

Brahmins, the vermins, and their fellow Aryan North Indians are the root of most of the troubles that we face today, that is what's cooking. And we need a little injection of humor now and then, no?

Don't know who Sheikh Sakib is.

Forgot to mention the Punjabi Biradiran...?

Indian propoganda will ALWAYS be either anti Islamic or anti Muslim of the subcontinent

They have some delusional hatred of Muslims and Islam and a desire to imitate and worship their euro swine idols

The most pathetic people on earth

India has second largest muslim population.though they are not muslim in your eye..they are "Kafir" and "Mohajir".. :what:

some vague made up facts like... they are the custodians of Islam has been shoved down their mouth from their childhood. Thats why they post nonsensical blabber without knowing ground realities.

Back
Top Bottom