What's new

How to respond to Indian false propaganda

The respond would be no response,click the report button and make a toilet thread in Indian section...:flame:

And dont you see people reacted to Awami deception armed with indian money and indian originated propaganda and subversive sources? As I said you are far from reality and no point arguing on something that you are so far from realizing.

Do you agree that at the end of the day it's our people who elected the Awami League government? If it is then blame the gullibility of your own people, fight their views with reason and educate them rather than complaining on foreign forums or fighting each other nastily.

Do you agree that at the end of the day it's our people who elected the Awami League government? If it is then blame the gullibility of your own people, fight their views with reason and educate them rather than complaining on foreign forums or fighting each other nastily.

Lemme take the liberty and answer for IDUNE Bhai as we don't agree with the premise that AWAMYS have been elected. And there are numerous posts with proof of mine are available in PDF. In short, AWAMYS had demonstrated brutal ADVANI/MODI's tactics with Lathi-Baita to kill innocents on day light on thwarting K M Hasan from becoming Election commissioner. Then got rid Mr. Aziz and other competent officers to conduct feasibility of passing election through RAW but survey showed otherwise. Then just to be 100% assured, RAW/AWAMY/Global conspirators brought MUA/FUA bastards in power to invade own country by over 64000 soldiers just to purge BNP's grass-root activists. The result was arresting 1, 25,000 of them and keeping illegally detained for months to softened them up. When they got out, they became inactive, less venomous as were bruised, injured by MUA/FUA gangs brutalities. Simultaneously they brought Huda/Shakhawat in the frontier as election commissioners/deputy etc. to conduct the farce of the century. BNP's polling agents weren't allowed and bastards RAWAMYS created separate room for presiding officer to eat, drink and declare election was free and fair. In some areas there were over 100% votes casted and in others votes were shown casting faster than humanly possible speed.

Finally 2 and 1/2 years were passed by MUA/CREATIVE CHAOS walas just to assure BNP's defeat and be it forever. Hope the above is enough of the dose for you. And don't come to fantasize on BD's sovereignty as it has been given birth by fukcing Malauns to be as slave entity. By divulging and admitting faults at its birth, we are pursuing truism just to strategize to get out of Bharati's enslavement, understand? And there isn't any shame on telling truth but otherwise has. So, sleep quietly now, OK?

indians may only good in commenting others but they are away from the reality ......

there is msaint and al zakir. Those 2 are extremists here, they are very rare in bangladesh. M saint even calls me a malaun lol and indian dalal.:lol:....they are a slight minority if they gave their views in public they'd get their ***** kicked in dhaka.
Just because you don't know that Malaun means 'Benya' and by default you are one of such that brings Father/Grandfather's getting (about) shot by PAK's soldiers; it’s not my fault calling you the same. And almost every elitist/capitalist/Muktijhudda Industry wala has a story of that nature like his father or grandfather getting shot but when we look at them; they are perfectly landed in Gulshan/Banani/Dhanmondi/Khulsi etc. areas as harmless elitists; which correlate with war beneficiaries (WAR IS A RACKET, THREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.). So, don't tell me not to promulgate that you/your father possesses in heart (Educated/Enlightened must be granted over stupid majority). And good people sometime get azz kicked by baffons, which doesn't make them bad except baffons as Thuggers. So, don't publicize BAFFONARY/THUGGERY over here, OK?

Just because you don't know that Malaun means 'Benya' and by default you are one of such that brings Father/Grandfather's getting (about) shot by PAK's soldiers; it’s not my fault calling you the same. And almost every elitist/capitalist/Muktijhudda Industry wala has a story of that nature like his father or grandfather getting shot but when we look at them; they are perfectly landed in Gulshan/Banani/Dhanmondi/Khulsi etc. areas as harmless elitists; which correlate with war beneficiaries (WAR IS A RACKET, THREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.). So, don't tell me not to promulgate that you/your father possesses in heart (Educated/Enlightened must be granted over stupid majority). And good people sometime get azz kicked by baffons, which doesn't make them bad but baffons as Thuggers. So, publicized BAFFONARY/THUGGERY over here, OK?

:lol:i used to think malaun means hindu or something, now it means benya....i Don`t even know what you are talking about:lol:. If by that you mean my family benefitted from the war, then you are highly wrong. We owned almost all of Dhaka cantonment which were acquired by pakistani government and later after the war we were not compensated due to the result of the war.:lol: so keep going on about your religious bigotry.

there is msaint and al zakir. Those 2 are extremists here, they are very rare in bangladesh. M saint even calls me a malaun lol and indian dalal.:lol:....they are a slight minority if they gave their views in public they'd get their ***** kicked in dhaka.

But I still miss the Dravidian Continua-tor Shaikh Shakib Ahmed of Tangail town. :lol: Where is he!!!

Not all but most BD members here like to proclaim from time to time how they will one day rule north east. Then they go to another thread and blame Indian border forces trying to stop smugglers - imperialistic hegemonic forces!!! WTF right?

When such people huddle up to discuss ''how to respond to indian propaganda'', you know how unhappy and deeply frustrated they are. One feels for them, but that feeling passes away pretty fast once they get down to using racist abuse like banya and kafir and what not. Then I think of BSF and I feel better.

You seem to be a new guy here. What do you think of quality of posts in bd section compared to pakistan and India section.
What do you think about quality of bd posters here.

By quality I mean posts where arguments are laid down logically and supported by facts.
It can be pro or anti anything. It can be wrong or right, does not matter.

See my joining date, and about quality .. do you exactly know what it means???

Whenever BD members starts responding to the propaganda the Indians start trolling & derailing the threads. SO the best way to respond to propaganda is to not entertain the trolls.

Lemme take the liberty and answer for IDUNE Bhai as we don't agree with the premise that AWAMYS have been elected. And there are numerous posts with proof of mine are available in PDF. In short, AWAMYS had demonstrated brutal ADVANI/MODI's tactics with Lathi-Baita to kill innocents on day light on thwarting K M Hasan from becoming Election commissioner. Then got rid Mr. Aziz and other competent officers to conduct feasibility of passing election through RAW but survey showed otherwise. Then just to be 100% assured, RAW/AWAMY/Global conspirators brought MUA/FUA bastards in power to invade own country by over 64000 soldiers just to purge BNP's grass-root activists. The result was arresting 1, 25,000 of them and keeping illegally detained for months to softened them up. When they got out, they became inactive, less venomous as were bruised, injured by MUA/FUA gangs brutalities. Simultaneously they brought Huda/Shakhawat in the frontier as election commissioners/deputy etc. to conduct the farce of the century. BNP's polling agents weren't allowed and bastards RAWAMYS created separate room for presiding officer to eat, drink and declare election was free and fair. In some areas there were over 100% votes casted and in others votes were shown casting faster than humanly possible speed.

Finally 2 and 1/2 years were passed by MUA/CREATIVE CHAOS walas just to assure BNP's defeat and be it forever. Hope the above is enough of the dose for you. And don't come to fantasize on BD's sovereignty as it has been given birth by fukcing Malauns to be as slave entity. By divulging and admitting faults at its birth, we are pursuing truism just to strategize to get out of Bharati's enslavement, understand? And there isn't any shame on telling truth but otherwise has. So, sleep quietly now, OK?

I won't comment on your post, because apart from the conviction that shows in your tone, it has the attributes of a conspiracy theory which is not falsifiable. Anyway, I noted what you said.

I won't comment on your post, because apart from the conviction that shows in your tone, it has the attributes of a conspiracy theory which is not falsifiable. Anyway, I noted what you said.
Do you even realize that calling everything blanket as conspiracy theory that meets the perimeter of common sense is one of the worst conspiracy theories, deflection arts itself(http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/j...the_worst_of_them_all_is_the_European_Union/; 'Conspiracy Theories' and Clandestine Politics (July 7th People's Independent Inquiry Forum)? And what portion of my dissemination isn't true? BTW, do you even know that ex-AL minister Jalil had revealed that all the current AL MPS, Ministers are DGFI'S agents? And just go over the 'COUP' and Major Zia's revelation to find out who runs DGFI.

And finally, the reason for having profundity in conviction is simply because of the pursuation of the root causes with honesty, thanks.

I realy feel sorry for some Honest and Hard working Bangladeshis because, some of their country men have projected their country as a worst attention seeker with threads such as this one.

Back
Top Bottom