What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

Some days before US diplomat said PAK is not in a POSITION to say dictate india :woot:(in afg issue) SO PAK CANT DO ANY THING 2014 ind will arm afg if necessary they deploy army also...... :moil:

Man just go ahead and do it we are not stopping you. Every power tried and failed. Alas your Leaders have a thing called mind which people like you dont have. They know better the fate of Shuppa duppa Indian Soldiers will be same like Britain,Russia and now USA

And you think we evil Pakistanis will play fair with u in Afghanistan. It will be a hunting season for both Pakistani and Afghan Talibans.

And we are not dictating to any country we dont live in a some dream like Shining India and Shuppa Duppa Pawer. We know the realities. We defend ourselves and when time comes we go for hunting and bring pain to our enemies directly or indirectly.

Laskhar e Jhangvi and TTP has revealed their open support for each other when TTP freed scores of LeJ militants in DI Khan jail break. Taliban may be spreading to Punjab, it has already taken over to Karachi.

Bro, LET, TTP, Haqqanis, Afghan Taliban, LEJ and a number of other factions operate under an umbrella wing of a terrorist network headed by AQ - they have scores of sympathizers in both the army, clergy and the government in a number of countries. DI Khan was a clinical operation in combination with similar jail breaks in Yemen and Iraq - it wouldnt have been successful without insider help.

Forget afghanistan.... We have enough headache's to take care in india itself..... Lets not try to be another pakistan.... forgetting one's problem and try to solve others problem....

We have no choice but to be dragged and let ourself dragged into the conflict because we have an immediate border with Afghanistan whereas you don't have.

We liberated Junagarh in 1947 after that Somnath Temple was rebuilt.

Baba Waris Shah wrote a poem about it. Why a Muslim poet such words for Abdali.

"khada peeta laahey daa, te rehnda Ahmad Shahey daa"
Their difference of opinion was on implementation of Shariah not what they did to you guys

Nuke Afghanistan. Problem solved.

:) Good suggestion..... But who will do that?????

We have no choice but to be dragged and let ourself dragged into the conflict because we have an immediate border with Afghanistan whereas you don't have.

Well I agree with you on afghanistan context.... But my reference of pak was not to do with afghanistan... but in general.... But as i said before.... forget afghanistan now... Focus internally and solve the issues.... Get the election completed fast and hope to have a stable government in centre.....

Nothing of the sort is going to happen. Taliban have been accepted as a major stakeholder by every country and India is not considered a stakeholder.

Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana :lol:

Will you accept TTP too as a stakeholder in Pakistan's future government.

Man we r not here(afg) to occupy afg we r just providing arms to their arch enemy taliban(pak proxy)..... and u know your value in world AF-PAK:yay: and about IND-China(Brics) actually US requested india to take AFG security from 2012 but we refused in 2014 NOBODY KNOWS how the game changes:laughcry:

TTP has been offered a peace package, its up to them. If they want to contribute they can use democratic means - same deal as Taliban in Af

:) Good suggestion..... But who will do that?????

Well I agree with you on afghanistan context.... But my reference of pak was not to do with afghanistan... but in general.... But as i said before.... forget afghanistan now... Focus internally and solve the issues.... Get the election completed fast and hope to have a stable government in centre.....

Yes for India it should be like that as you can wait and assess the future blocks and then jump in whereas Pakistan cant afford to be silent

They would be much more interested in becoming stakeholder in war with India rather than becoming stake holder in government

No they call them - Bad Taliban :hitwall:

Pakistan government is trying for peace talks with these Bad Taliban while bad Taliban want to establish sharia state in Pakistan inspired by their Good Taliban.

Yeah its a tricky situation they have there mate. Their glorious policy makers sowed the seeds. The general public is reaping it. :D Surprisingly many of them don't mind that!
Pakistan government is trying for peace talks with these Bad Taliban while bad Taliban want to establish sharia state in Pakistan inspired by their Good Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom