What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

Now please, with all due respect, no need to go into an orgasm over some of the worst massacres of history. :hang2:
First tell about somnath and how you got your ***** kicked starting from Abdali to Ghaznavi to Ghauri to Auranzaib to many more Mr

No solutions, both countries are f****d, Afghan taliban and Pakistan taliban will make sure of that. No one sees a bright future for both countries, both the countries armies are not capable of eliminating the their respective talibans which enjoys enormous support from within.

unless something really crazy happens and AQ gets hold of a dirty bomb and detonates it somewhere in the world and the world in retaliation flattens the whole region.

scorpionx BLACKGOLD

Common yaar after 66 yrs india is in strongest position & pak in total turmoil defiantly india will not loose this golden chance:bounce: to more destabilize pak so india arm afg... waise be better shift war location to afg or else it spill in kashmir (it is very economical,not necessary 7lac army,national interest :blah:)

Let it put in simple words. Turmoiled neighbour>Unemployment>Enraged youths>religious fanaticism>Terror camps>26/11

Hope it helps.

No solutions, both countries are f****d, Afghan taliban and Pakistan taliban will make sure of that. No one sees a bright future for both countries, both the countries armies are not capable of eliminating the their respective talibans which enjoys enormous support from within.

unless something really crazy happens and AQ gets hold of a dirty bomb and detonates it somewhere in the world and the world in retaliation flattens the whole region.

Nothing of the sort is going to happen. Taliban have been accepted as a major stakeholder by every country and India is not considered a stakeholder.

Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana :lol:

It is shocking to see some Pakistanis are so engulfed in their hatred for India. For example I would not like to see the Taliban bombing Pakistanis to shreds. No sane person would like that. Especially in civilian areas, schools and places of worship. But some folks from across the border are willing to pay the price of Taliban return if it harms India in the long run. Sickening actually.

hmmm But as many times we pick up Indian newspaper and read comments by Indians they rejoice death of Pakistani even in natural disasters.

Let it put in simple words. Turmoiled neighbour>Unemployment>Enraged youths>religious fanaticism>Terror camps>26/11

Hope it helps.........

Let it put in simple words........... Stability in pak>more jihadis>more tribal well trained talibans from afg to kashmir> terrror camps> 1989 one lack kahmiris died (166 mumbai)>daily bleeding
Hope it helps.........

Nice to see the host welcoming the parasite. :mps:
Nothing of the sort is going to happen. Taliban have been accepted as a major stakeholder by every country and India is not considered a stakeholder.

Baigani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana :lol:

I don't think it is a good idea for India to deploy boots on the grounds 'cause the Taliban loves India so much! And might establish a yet-to-be determined branch of the Taliabn aka Taliban Khasmir :lol:
India should prove to be a 'true friend and a strategic partner' of Afghanistan and deploy 50,000 + Indian troops in Afghanistan, to save it from its evil neighbour Pakistan. It seems like a plausible option. No ?

In the midst of it, since Pakistan is the source of all evil. I propose for India to relocate 50% [2 million] of Afghan refugees [your best friends and allies] to India, where they'd be safe from us despicable evil people.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/270571-would-india-take-afghan-refugees-pakistan.html

@Hyperion @Pak-one @A-Team @Sher Malang @Abdalii @Spring Onion @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zarvan @Armstrong @sandy_3126 @Dillinger @Yzd Khalifa @Hussein

What do you guys say?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say about others dear. Except in times of conflict between two countries, I would not celebrate deaths. :smitten::kiss3:
hmmm But as many times we pick up Indian newspaper and read comments by Indians they rejoice death of Pakistani even in natural disasters.

Laskhar e Jhangvi and TTP has revealed their open support for each other when TTP freed scores of LeJ militants in DI Khan jail break. Taliban may be spreading to Punjab, it has already taken over to Karachi.

Let it put in simple words........... Stability in pak>more jihadis>more tribal well trained talibans from afg to kashmir> terrror camps> 1989 one lack kahmiris died (166 mumbai)>daily bleeding
Hope it helps.........

Forget afghanistan.... We have enough headache's to take care in india itself..... Lets not try to be another pakistan.... forgetting one's problem and try to solve others problem....

Nope. I mean the Attack of the Frankestein. :devil:
Look bro, I don't like to read things like this - Taliban shoots a girl in the head for attending school. It does not matter to me if she was born with Pakistani citizenship.
You mean H1B via? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom