What's new

How to prevent illegal Bangladeshi immigration

If i am not allowed to speak truth in this forum, then being banned is the next best thing....

And Bangladeshis are so good neighbour, you guys want to enter India no matter how many of your brothers killed in border while entering India and reproduces like rats after settling here.

Yes witches are real, lets hunt them.......

I have a better idea. Why not we just nuke most part of Bangladesh or change the direction of rivers which flows India to Bangladesh? It will reduce the population of Bangladesh and Bangladeshis who survived nuclear explosions, radiation and drought will have plenty of land to live.

Please do. Let see if you can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Until than we will be absorbing your land one way or other.

Yeh lo aab thek hai :enjoy:
940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

You are not @Ayush. You can not be Ayush. There is only one Ayush on PDF and he is very dear to me.

Who are you?

Those who cant even fight for independence for own country will win against India :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those who cant even fight for independence for own country will win against India :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god. Finally you understand. Now lets get to business. I have to send some people to cross the boarder.

But at first, we need a puppet Bangladeshi government who will not complain to international community when we will nuke you guys. Its seems like that plans is working very smoothly.

Yes witches are real, lets hunt them.......

yeah. 80-90% pdf Bangladeshi( like your kalu_mia and munshi ) which are not even Bangladeshis any longer are witches.

each Bangladeshi crossing the border or those who have crossed it should be shot in the head...
they should be target practice for BSF... this the only solution....once this become prevalent they will stop coming to india illegally....
there are many bangladeshi colony here itself in delhi....many women work as house helper and change their name and appearance to look like hindu to get job.....

They were in abundance in Mumbai too when dance bars were in full flow. After Cong-NCP govt cancelled licenses for these kind of activities.. these girls went underground. But the alternate choice of trade for these lots are not too great either, both morally & ethically!

They were in abundance in Mumbai too when dance bars were in full flow. After Cong-NCP govt cancelled licenses for these kind of activities.. these girls went underground. But the alternate choice of trade for these lots are not too great either, both morally & ethically!
i.know ..most of the bar dancer turn prostitute.... but i think its better to live in village and do farming then to become something like that...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom