What's new

How to prevent illegal Bangladeshi immigration

In medieval world, people used to burn innocent women accusing them of black magic for their own misfortune. In 21st century india , Indians accuse imaginary bangladeshis for their misfortune. 21st century india is in middle age mentally. No wonder they still kill their female infants dont use toilet, eat rats. Shitty neighbour.

And Bangladeshis are so good neighbour, you guys want to enter India no matter how many of your brothers killed in border while entering India and reproduces like rats after settling here.

I thank you for '71 ! :)

It got rid of a liability & kicked started our Nuclear program; now reap what you sow & embrace the Illegal Bangladeshis ! :D

I concur. They are our savior as per their own words. So why cry about illegal or legal entry when they supposedly saved us from West Pakistan based politicians in 71.

What sour grapes ?

We got rid of a liability & you managed to create a US-Mexican Immigration issues for yourself - A win..win for me ! :D
Then how foolish was it to call BD a part of you after partition??
Lolzzz
With or without BD Pak was doomed.:D

Our generosity was taken for granted by BDites,time we sent them back to where they belong.

Ayush some Pakistanis are thinking that you are trolling. They are right, but they do not know you like I do. Now do some photoshop and change the pic to green color and label it USA (United South Asia).

Oye, Bhutan hazam nahin hota tum sai? Uss ko kyun ChoRe dia hai? Sri Lanka kidhar gya? Afghanis will feel left out too. Who knows Burmese might want to be counted in South Asia as well. They are just as intolerant many of us. Might as well give them an option to join USA.
Yeh lo aab thek hai :enjoy:
940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

Ayush some Pakistanis are thinking that you are trolling. They are right, but they do not know you like I do. Now do some photoshop and change the pic to green color and label it USA (United South Asia).

Oye, Bhutan hazam nahin hota tum sai? Uss ko kyun ChoRe dia hai? Sri Lanka kidhar gya? Afghanis will feel left out too. Who knows Burmese might want to be counted in South Asia as well. They are just as intolerant many of us. Might as well give them an option to join USA.
940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

how about this mate?? :D

Mother India still cries to this day :angel:
let us have a peaceful unification :(

1. those who have relative across border, allow visa free travel
2. for economic migrant, create temporary work visa.

current system increases corruption and violence on border. when you allow them to come legally most illegal migration will stop and rest can be assumed as smuggler/anti socials.
You can never stop migration, best to control it.
Bangladeshi nationals have never been involved in terrorism (only low level anti social activity may be due to poverty). We should treat them like our own people.

I concur. They are our savior as per their own words. So why cry about illegal or legal entry when they supposedly saved us from West Pakistan based politicians in 71.
savior yeah,so that u guys could live in your own country.. :crazy:

each Bangladeshi crossing the border or those who have crossed it should be shot in the head...
they should be target practice for BSF... this the only solution....once this become prevalent they will stop coming to india illegally....
there are many bangladeshi colony here itself in delhi....many women work as house helper and change their name and appearance to look like hindu to get job.....

And Bangladeshis are so good neighbour, you guys want to enter India no matter how many of your brothers killed in border while entering India and reproduces like rats after settling here.

You guys sheltered, armed, financed, trained Mukti Bahini in 71. Did you not?

You broke us in two and deprived us from larger land scape. BD is too small and need more land to sustained it's population. We wish to get some land from you since you care for us so much. You agree. Don't you?

each Bangladeshi crossing the border or those who have crossed it should be shot in the head...
they should be target practice for BSF... this the only solution....once this become prevalent they will stop coming to india illegally....
there are many bangladeshi colony here itself in delhi....many women work as house helper and change their name and appearance to look like hindu to get job.....
in mumbai too.
gosh,they are everywhere

You guys sheltered, armed, financed, trained Mukti Bahini in 71. Did you not?

You broke us in two and deprived us from larger land scape. BD is too small and need more land to sustained it's population. We wish to get some land from you since you care for us so much. You agree. Don't you?

I have a better idea. Why not we just nuke most part of Bangladesh or change the direction of rivers which flows India to Bangladesh? It will reduce the population of Bangladesh and Bangladeshis who survived nuclear explosions, radiation and drought will have plenty of land to live.

Back
Top Bottom