How to Overtake the Indian Armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the timetable:
Day one - On your marks
Day two - Get set
Day three - GO! (D-Day)
Day four - Lunch at Islamabad, Multan and Hyderabad
Day five - breakfast in Peshawar, Quetta and Nok Kundli.

End of story! Next.....

Cheers! :yahoo:

Day six: Room mate waking you up ‘Chal Lalloo, uth ja! Call center nai jana? Chai papey table pey parey hey’ :bounce:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Chinese presence does not imply that the Chinese will engage India in case Pakistan is attacked.
Those troops are mostly eng corps there to assist in a project, and in case of rising tension will most likely be recalled.

Gwadar isnt as preferred by the Chinese as some would think. They like the Prospect of being able to port in Sri Lanka better.

"Pakistan is our Israel"..
How many times had the US stepped in to actually fight alongside Israel.
it provides weapons.. cash, diplomatic support.. but the US had never engaged anyone on Israel's behalf.
Moreover.. I think its a bad example... Israel has backstabbed the US many times.. firing on US ships, spying on the US..
We haven't stooped so low yet :)

Thankyou for your individual attension. Sir, IF Gwader and other Pakistani ports are compromised, then Hambantoto will surely become pray to Indian, US, Australian, UK designs. Still in the end, it would be a loss for Chinese presence in Indian Ocean. A steady supply line of weapons was one of the cause we lost in 71. Even if China does not send boots on ground openly, it can be done clandestinely, Us denyed indulging in Afghan war till the demise of CCCP, do you think it hold any strength?

Also, I agree that it would be a theater of an absolutely new kind, but surely China will not sit back to see the billions it has invested in Pakistan turn to rubble?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

1971 war: It was planned to be fought in December. Indira gandhi was sure that In winter season China won't attack (Due to cold in Himalayas). Thus We don't have to bother bout safety from Pakistan friend china...

There is something called planning, sometime its pass, sometime fails. We may make some plan to keep china out of war. And by the way Indo-Pak war don't go long. 1971 war went for 13 days, 1965 war was also for small duration. By the time china or USA (Pakistan's friends) will come, war will be over...

Logistic operations have evolved much since then…. So have our defence capabilities.

Sir you should be the last person to say because all Indian weapons are developed with the help of Russia so China and Pakistan can also work together to build up their military and counter any threats

But do consider giving economic growth the highest priority ,China is on the verge of super power status and reached there due to it giving Economic growth the importance, all great powers currently or in the past have become great powers only after achieving economic success think over it ! India too is heading in the right direction of achieving economic success on its path towards super power status .... I advise the same to Pakistan !

the Nasr missile can be countered through Akash (it is mobile and can easily travel with moving infantry, tank columns etc)

so far Indian ABM has shown it can intercept 1,500km range missiles

the only 2 missiles left to counter are Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 which our AD and PDV missiles will do once deployed

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

be lucky that we have spineless idiots as leaders and besides even the Congress party has had enough as well the monkey Chidbrahmin even said this that another Mumbai style attack will make Indian people ask for action and action will be used.

our army is more than ready to be put into action its the political leadership that has the leash on them though in a scenario 4 years from now where BJP is in power and ABM is functional our response to another Mumbai attack won't be so Gandhian

Less talk more action please! Please be naive enough to try teaching us a lesson. Btw, that’s the same categorical BS the CCCP and US opoined when they attacked Afghanistan. And now your contracting their insidious narcissist behavior. Caution!

But do consider giving economic growth the highest priority ,China is on the verge of super power status and reached there due to it giving Economic growth the importance, all great powers currently or in the past have become great powers only after achieving economic success think over it ! India too is heading in the right direction of achieving economic success on its path towards super power status .... I advise the same to Pakistan !
Sir soon we will get rid of this corrupt government and will INSHALLAH improve but still our armed forces are very well equipped and are ready to answer back with full force by any misadventure from India

SH-1

SH1 155-mm Self-Propelled Howitzer | Military-Today.com

Latest Variant of A-100:
Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS - Page 4

GPRS guided missiles.

KRL-122 : Developed by KRL ... n french helped install GPRS systems on it...not very sure what the upgraded... it has 40km range... probably guidence?
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - POF and French Company signs MOU on rocket technology

What Guidance does SH-1 follows to have precision strikes.
And KRL-122 is a cheap North Korean copy of the old Soviet BM-21.... nowhere it says it is GPS guided.

UAV (armed/recon) and UCAVs are two different things...
Unmanned combat air vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under development and deployed/operational has a lot of difference....

India has 5000+ mbt right?

220 arjuns in service-220 on order?.... 400 t-90 in service as of now? tht makes a total of 620 modern tanks in IA fleet???? as of right now rest r ????????OBSOLETE!

Thts the plan... just like indian plan to get 1ooo t-90s...!

600 AK-I,320 T-84,AZs,T-85II.

India Currently has 1000 T-90s operational(Another 690 ordered)
248 Arjuns operational(Another 248 ordered)
2100 T-72s (1000 Upgraded to Ajeya standards)
700 T-55
and other tanks

That makes 1248 modern MBTs

And Pakistan Army has 300 Al-Khalids( Another 300 ordered)
320 T-80UD
300 Type 85-IIAP
400A l-Zarrar
400 Type 69-II
400 Type 59

And This makes 620 modern MBTs

Still double....

Thts why i never counted T-59s.... Al Zarar is a new tank based on the chasis of T-59...Much like turkish sabra!

Read abt it.

A light tank which can be taken down a RPG-7 even.... If I remember carefully you claimed to have one... why don't you try it on some Al Zarar to see it for yourself than wasting them on Hunting.... :lol:

Only if had read the article?

Here let me spoon feed :

Pakistan produces its first tank gun

How do you have them already when.... they will make...

If had read abt them... they r BVR capable:

Name the BVR weapon used on those planes...

Here is some news for u...

China to provide Pakistan 50 Thunder jets, talks for stealth on

Work on a stealthy version is already in progress!

Do i have to spoon feed u all the time? contract for 36 FC-20s was signed in 2005 by musharaf when he visited the facility in china..
J-10/FC-20 MRCA - Page 269

What am I going to do with that news until you have them.... will your commanders greet IAF jets with those news that China is sending 50 planes and talks of 5th gen. ones are on.... :rofl:
Musharraf odered 34 how did that become 50-52 and 150 ??

I hope u get mighty LCA in servic by then,

Google it.

Where does LCA come into this ??... atleast it isn't imaginary as your JF-17 block III and IV and V...... and N-times...

But do consider giving economic growth the highest priority ,China is on the verge of super power status and reached there due to it giving Economic growth the importance, all great powers currently or in the past have become great powers only after achieving economic success think over it ! India too is heading in the right direction of achieving economic success on its path towards super power status .... I advise the same to Pakistan ![/QUOTE]

seneor i 100% agree with your point but you lost in the bolded part
i meen when all the world is trying to ride the economic growth wave our loving naighbours try to swim against the tide as they like it !
to them guns & wepons are more supreme than first getting out of this circle of war & poverty ?so bottomline is:hitwall:

But do consider giving economic growth the highest priority ,China is on the verge of super power status and reached there due to it giving Economic growth the importance, all great powers currently or in the past have become great powers only after achieving economic success think over it ! India too is heading in the right direction of achieving economic success on its path towards super power status .... I advise the same to Pakistan ![/QUOTE]

seneor i 100% agree with your point but you lost in the bolded part
i meen when all the world is trying to ride the economic growth wave our loving naighbours try to swim against the tide as they like it !
to them guns & wepons are more supreme than first getting out of this circle of war & poverty ?so bottomline is:hitwall:

The reason why i advise pakistan to concentrate heavily on economic growth is that it will allow India to concentrate much more on its own economic growth and India will catch up with China even quicker !!!
Its a win win situation for all!!!

Day six: Room mate waking you up ‘Chal Lalloo, uth ja! Call center nai jana? Chai papey table pey parey hey’ :bounce:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Thankyou for your individual attension. Sir, IF Gwader and other Pakistani ports are compromised, then Hambantoto will surely become pray to Indian, US, Australian, UK designs. Still in the end, it would be a loss for Chinese presence in Indian Ocean. A steady supply line of weapons was one of the cause we lost in 71. Even if China does not send boots on ground openly, it can be done clandestinely, Us denyed indulging in Afghan war till the demise of CCCP, do you think it hold any strength?

Also, I agree that it would be a theater of an absolutely new kind, but surely China will not sit back to see the billions it has invested in Pakistan turn to rubble?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Logistic operations have evolved much since then…. So have our defence capabilities.
even then indians are acused of slave & master mentality :hitwall:great job mate:cheers:

And yet another realist great mind in our midst, Pakistanis in the forum, please pay your homage, we are truly indebted to this Indian to have knocked some sense or normalcy in us.

An extension to his sagacious advice would be, 'bow down to the graet Indian empire and accept us as your god'.

We would rather die AND kill you in the process, if thats what it has to come to...than be subservient to your bullying, deal with it if you can, but looking at the last 60 years, you havn't been able to squash us, its about time you give up ur aspirations now.
This is where the Pakistanis differ from Indians. First of all India or Indians never wanted to be the God of any country or countries. They were never having the mind set to dominate any country. Instead they all these years were busy to get the basis needs for their people. And till today they do the same. And eventually they are rising. One of the interesting fact is India never cared about Pakistan where it lives or dies. But Pakistan always thought to compare itself with India or thought to hurt India. The biggest mistake with Pakistan is they have made a national agenda to acquire full Kashmir. But they always forgot " One should bite only that much which one can chew". But since this was a national agenda Pakistan got obsessive with Kashmir issue and India. But with India since it is a bigger nation and with ideology of developing its nation withstood all attacks and also simultaneously attaining growth in its economy. And now gradually becoming a super power with lot of money in its pocket. Where as Pakistan injected much of its hard earned wealth to purchase and raise its defense forces, which is a dead asset. Cause you can create a good defense but you cant get any thing productive out of this asset. And eventually it also raised anti social elements which is now a greater threat to nation than India.
Pakistan is always under the impression that India will destroy it or dismember its region into smaller smaller countries. But the truth is India never wanted to indulge into any countries mess. They are more concerned in them self than in any country. However if its the question of their survival and their country they will do every thing to defend. And that is why India is building and modernizing its defense force. Which Pakistan thinks is for them where as its for other neighboring countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom