What's new

How to Overtake the Indian Armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right seneor but i saw a program on youtube in which some palistany guy was saying that they lost east pakistan because of US so how come US was there saviour are you traying to put some doubts between freinds ?

Why a Palestinian was talking about the loss of east Pakistan, :D

Did is said anything against your weapon system mate ???

Mr Researcher said only things which are favorable to them ,but underestimated Indian side with yet to procure or buy system.On the other side I didn't even mentioned LCH,RUDRA WSI DHRUV or MMRCA or FGFA,Nirbhay or HELINA or LCA.So better dedicate your post to MR Reasearcher bullcr@p.

We aren't underestimating anything but we believe that we can counter Indian armor in a cold start doctrine and we have the necessary weapons for it. And yes we don't believe in you fanboys. Sorry. :)

Sir who said you are not better but you are not super power you in your mind think war will be like a bollywood movie that even if you will use a hardball it will destroy a tank but even we fire nuclear missile nothing will happen to you my request please wake up

i never said we are a superpower.

our ABM is the answer to your nukes i have explained this several times already we have already shown capability to intercept at the very most your Ghauri 1 missiles

and besides we won't invade Pakistan for no reason unless you guys do something to start a war or attempt to start one (as we've seen in past)

1. Mumbai attacks
2.Parliament attack
3. Kargil

etc stop using proxies inside of India as well if you really want your nation to be kept safe.

i never said we are a superpower.

our ABM is the answer to your nukes i have explained this several times already we have already shown capability to intercept at the very most your Ghauri 1 missiles

and besides we won't invade Pakistan for no reason unless you guys do something to start a war or attempt to start one (as we've seen in past)

1. Mumbai attacks
2.Parliament attack
3. Kargil

etc stop using proxies inside of India as well if you really want your nation to be kept safe.
Sir I assure even 10 more Mumbai type attack takes place your army is going to do nothing

the Nasr missile can be countered through Akash (it is mobile and can easily travel with moving infantry, tank columns etc)

so far Indian ABM has shown it can intercept 1,500km range missiles

the only 2 missiles left to counter are Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 which our AD and PDV missiles will do once deployed

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Sir I assure even 10 more Mumbai type attack takes place your army is going to do nothing

be lucky that we have spineless idiots as leaders and besides even the Congress party has had enough as well the monkey Chidbrahmin even said this that another Mumbai style attack will make Indian people ask for action and action will be used.

our army is more than ready to be put into action its the political leadership that has the leash on them though in a scenario 4 years from now where BJP is in power and ABM is functional our response to another Mumbai attack won't be so Gandhian

ya right ! but sereously your confidence in our system is so heartwarming thanks

that was in 1991.

the last time Patriots engaged TBMs was in 2003 and the results were successful.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA435837.pdf

Chogy's post might be a good answer.

Something to consider - ABM's have been around for 50 years. The problem is that none of them were genuinely effective. They were better than nothing, but no one truly believed they'd be an actual shield from ballistic attack.

ABM's... are... HARD to make and do well. But we will be seeing them get much better, due to one thing - high-speed digital electronics. Older systems simply didn't have the speed to deal with a mach 20 RV. Now, we're getting closer, but we must be careful not to swallow the propaganda that "We will be 100% protected."

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

So yes missile defense are improving but so is the missiles themselves. It is a cat and mouse thing right now. So only in a war we will get the right result. For now it's all talk.

No I don't consider my missiles as dud's.

Reason: AAD and PAD projects.

Your question is answered by your tests. :pop:

By the way last time a missile defense was operational in middle east and failed to stop Iraqi obsolete scuds. Gives us a slight hint of such systems capabilities.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Troll. :lol:

Ohh my so your abandoning your theory about being "war tested" because just because India is developing a missile shield..so 4 yrs back when India had not tested its missile shield..did you consider your missiles a dud then?

The gulf war you are talking about happened two decades ago against a sys which is not longer in service ..all the present sys have been developed after that.

the Nasr missile can be countered through Akash (it is mobile and can easily travel with moving infantry, tank columns etc)

so far Indian ABM has shown it can intercept 1,500km range missiles

the only 2 missiles left to counter are Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 which our AD and PDV missiles will do once deployed

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

be lucky that we have spineless idiots as leaders and besides even the Congress party has had enough as well the monkey Chidbrahmin even said this that another Mumbai style attack will make Indian people ask for action and action will be used.

our army is more than ready to be put into action its the political leadership that has the leash on them though in a scenario 4 years from now where BJP is in power and ABM is functional our response to another Mumbai attack won't be so Gandhian
Sir for your information after Mumbai Attacks Indian Army was the one who sent singnal that Army is not prepared to take on Pakistan Army Airforce and Navy didn't said that but your Army Chief said it to your PM

If you're referring to the Present government? then you're right. These congies are good for nothing. I assure you sir, let Narendra Modi come and then we'll talk about Karachi and Lahore.

Ohh my so your abandoning your theory about being "war tested" because just because India is developing a missile shield..so 4 yrs back when India had not tested its missile shield..did you consider your missiles a dud then?

What you mean by that? I considered our missiles a strong deterrent back then and now. And I don't want to repeat the same thing about missile defense again and again.

The gulf war you are talking about happened two decades ago against a sys which is not longer in service ..all the present sys have been developed after that.

And so as the Pakistani missiles were developed after that and are much advance and improved than those Scuds.

Sir for your information after Mumbai Attacks Indian Army was the one who sent singnal that Army is not prepared to take on Pakistan Army Airforce and Navy didn't said that but your Army Chief said it to your PM

yeah cool story bro got any proof or is there another one of your bs claims?

our service chiefs have stated many times before India is prepared for any threat from Pakistan

If you're referring to the Present government? then you're right. These congies are good for nothing. I assure you sir, let Narendra Modi come and then we'll talk about Karachi and Lahore.

BTW, It was a BJP govt in power when Kandhar happened.. Its easy to scream when in opposition. When you are in govt, there are practical considerations that cant be ignored. Having said that, all reactions are not as public as you and me would want them to be. Look at last 3 years in Pakistan and tell me if Pakistan has gone unpunished. Really doesnt matter who wielded the whip of punishment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom