What's new

How to make your own Conspiracy Theory

The whole thing about conspiracy theories are that often they can be very much believable and plausible stories, however, whether they are true or not depends if the government in question accepts the conspiracy theories, and whether or not all the relevant facts and evidence are released to public.

For instance, 9/11 conspiracy theories are famous, and I for one believe in them too. Now the only way to really prove those conspiracy theories would be if the US government accepts that Al Qaeda did not carry out those attacks. Or somehow the facts and evidence are leaked from inside. Neither are too likely and while that information is not released to public, these theories will remain conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theorists can't get their hands on the evidence obviously, so the only thing they can do is construct their theories based on what is known to be reliably and accurately true.

Unfortunately, what the anti-conspiracy theorists overlook is the fact that governments often lie and not all information is released to public.

LOL the new world order website and editorial is run by Johnathan Elinoff who is basically the Zaid Hamid of the west lol He has numerous videos on youtube all talking about conspiracy theories that he comes up with. Again the link you posted does not have a inch of credibility, Johnathan has a way of telling his story in such a convincing way that you just have to believe it, just like our old Zaid Hamid. Johnathan himself has managed to make huge amounts of money and lives in a mansion in the N.Y. state, which is funny because he is always criticizing corporations for making too much money lol Thats your typical Conspiracy theory Fraud. I wonder how much Zaid Hamid is worth lol

Whats funnier is that you have not debunked a single Conspiracy he has mentioned but tried to discredit the author......an old trick that does not work anymore.
What difference will it make if he lives in a slum or a mansion?

Whats funnier is that you have not debunked a single Conspiracy he has mentioned but tried to discredit the author......an old trick that does not work anymore.
What difference will it make if he lives in a slum or a mansion?

im not here to debunk any of his theories, i dont get paid like him to do that lol What difference does it make if he lives in a slum or $10 million dollar mansion, i hope your joking when you ask that. A person who credits himself to showing humanity they way and debunking the greed of civilization is himself making money out of his theories lol What a catch 22 lol

im not here to debunk any of his theories, i dont get paid like him to do that lol What difference does it make if he lives in a slum or $10 million dollar mansion, i hope your joking when you ask that. A person who credits himself to showing humanity they way and debunking the greed of civilization is himself making money out of his theories lol What a catch 22 lol

Who cares what the guy does or how he lives?.....Which one of the "Conspiracy Theory" that i mention in my post is not true.

DO you know the cause of your miseries-->> No --->> Do you know spelling of RAW/MOSSAD/CIA/??--->> YES---->> Blame your impotence on them --->> Is it emotional --->> No ---> Make it emotional (Like India is stealing water etc) --->> Is it sensible --->> Yes --->> Then make it unsensible --->> DOnt forget to mention that Ajamal Kasab is Amar Singh--->> Know how to use Internet --->> Yes--->> Upload it adding a footnote about some foolish old laughable prophecy of Ghazwa e hind.

Let me add something to it:-

---->>if nobody believes it------>> Give example of 33 Conspiracy Theories which went true

Who cares what the guy does or how he lives?.....Which one of the "Conspiracy Theory" that i mention in my post is not true.

Conspiracy theorists don't need to prove or disprove anything. They just find loop holes in existing theories (as easy as finding one's own orifices) and extrapolate the lack of partial evidence to the whole picture (again as easy as stretching a chewing gum and sticking it to one's own face) to fool themselves and others. Lol at those who believe in them!

Let me add something to it:-

---->>if nobody believes it------>> Give example of 33 Conspiracy Theories which went true

That's a self-defeating reply, if you know what I mean. You first ridicule conspiracy theories, then you're given a list of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, the you ridicule those in some ambiguous way. The list is also significant because the number of major conspiracy theories is not too high and 33 conspiracy theories becoming true does hold a lot of water.

Btw, only reason you're ridiculing conspiracy theories is because what you believe right now matches with what the western states put out publicly. In other words, what you believe is the same as what the western states tell the whole world to fill their interests. One day this can change and you may well be a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theorists don't need to prove or disprove anything. They just find loop holes in existing theories (as easy as finding one's own orifices) and extrapolate the lack of partial evidence to the whole picture (again as easy as stretching a chewing gum and sticking it to one's own face) to fool themselves and others. Lol at those who believe in them!

Now funny you say that. "Lol at those who believe in them!!". Because given that I just posted a whole list of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, that's quite a thick reply.

Yes, what you mentioned is true about how conspiracy theories work and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Are you really naive enough to believe that governments never lie and that not all information that needs to be out there in public is not out there in public?

As it turns out, actually that is true. It is in our (India's) best interests!
:)

Come on now, constant support for terrorism inside Pakistan proves otherwise. Mukhti Bahini, to TTP, to BLA. Now some of those you will deny. No worries. GoI knows what's happening on the inside. To publicly say they want a stable Pakistan and then privately support terrorists inside Pakistan won't work as GoP/ISI/Army know what's going on.

Like if you got done for murder and we found loopholes in the prosecution case but you would be okay with getting sent to jail even after the inconsistencies where pointed out?......there are few things the prosecution got right so it must be true.
Lemmings:rofl:

Ok guys I have to dig up this thread because I am coming across plenty of internet warriors who act like governments never lie and governments never hide facts.

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... > New World Order Report

I will post some very striking conspiracies planned and/or carried out.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods: In the early 1960s, American military leaders drafted plans to create public support for a war against Cuba, to oust Fidel Castro from power. The plans included committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes. The plans were all approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but were reportedly rejected by the civilian leadership, then kept secret for nearly 40 years.

Nurse Nayirah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1990 Testimony of Nayirahh:A 15-year-old girl named “Nayirah” testified before the U.S. Congress that she had seen Iraqi soldiers pulling Kuwaiti babies from incubators, causing them to die. The testimony helped gain major public support for the 1991 Gulf War, but — despite protests that the dispute of this story was itself a conspiracy theory — it was later discovered that the testimony was false. The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony.It turned out that she had taken acting lessons on request of the CIA and was actually the niece of a major politician in Kuwait.Nayirah was later disclosed to be Nayirah al-Sabah, daughter of Saud bin Nasir Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA.The Congressional Human Rights Caucus, of which Congressman Tom Lantos was co-chairman, had been responsible for hosting Nurse Nayirah, and thereby popularizing her allegations. When the girl's account was later challenged by independent human rights monitors, Lantos replied, "The notion that any of the witnesses brought to the caucus through the Kuwaiti Embassy would not be credible did not cross my mind... I have no basis for assuming that her story is not true, but the point goes beyond that. If one hypothesizes that the woman's story is fictitious from A to Z, that in no way diminishes the avalanche of human rights violations." Nevertheless, the senior Republican on the Human Rights Caucus, John Edward Porter, responded to the revelations "by saying that if he had known the girl was the ambassador's daughter, he would not have allowed her to testify."

Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MK-ULTRA: In the 1950s to the 1970s, the CIA ran a mind-control project aimed at finding a "truth serum" to use on communist spies. Test subjects were given LSD and other drugs, often without consent, and some were tortured. At least one man, civilian biochemist Frank Olson, who was working for the government, died as a result of the experiments. The project was finally exposed after investigations by the Rockefeller Commission.

Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Mockingbird: Also in the 1950s to '70s, the CIA paid a number of well-known domestic and foreign journalists (from big-name media outlets like Time, The Washington Post, The New York Times, CBS and others) to publish CIA propaganda. The CIA also reportedly funded at least one movie, the animated "Animal Farm," by George Orwell. The Church Committee finally exposed the activities in 1975.

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iran-Contra Affair: In 1985 and '86, the White House authorized government officials to secretly trade weapons with the Israeli government that were then secretly traded with Iran in exchange for the release of U.S. hostages held in Iran. The funds from the trades were then used to help finance the illegal war in Nicaragua. The plot was uncovered by Congress in 1987. The documentary series, Core of Corruption, will be exploring details on the Iran Contra conspiracy in greater detail. The series if 5 seperate films written and directed by Jonathan Elinoff, investigative journalist and reporter for the New World Order Report. During Iran Contra, drug smuggling by the CIA was uncovered and to this day the United States population is largely unaware of the findings of this information. Both posts on CIA drug running in this article of 33 conspiracies that turned out to be true are about this very topic of drug running during Iran Contra.

Back
Top Bottom