What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I just wanted to ask, that is there any place for a female chemist in Pak army???
Thanks

i think that the ad was there in the News paper (28 January ) for ladies with MSc Chemistry to join in as Captains in Corps of Ordnance. Try to get hold of the ad.

hey i dont live in pakistan but if i want to join will i have to get up my american nationality? and second can someone plz write down the physcial condtions that get people reject. like what CANT you have for ex: bi polar disorder, blindness, emphazema etc..

SALAM TO PAKISTAN ARMY....
ARMY HELP TO SAVE PAKISTAN IN EVERY FIELD....
I M IST YEAR STUDENT AND I LOVE TO ENTER ARMY N FIGHT WID THE ENEMY OF MY COUNTRY INSHALLAH I LL BE SELECTED SOON.....

Salaam,
iam new user on DEFENCE.PK

i want to know that can i join pak army after b.com, iam 21 year old

Assalam u alaikum

hi I m noaman .ihave recently passed F.Sc pre eng with 82%(2009)
and i want to join pak army .

now what i do .plz gude me and also send me the pakistan army registration dates.

Thank You.
:pakistan:

can any one help me to join army as officer

assalam-u-alaikum.....ANSWER FOR JOINING ARMY is first to serve country and other to have a good future.my advice to you is that just speak truth and tell that thing for which u r joining. if u ask this question to others u will become double minded..STORY WRITING write three lines for story background then make relation with picture and then the result.write three lines on each step.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom