What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

salam everyone,
i went through the posts and am sooooooooooo sad.
is it possible to go into the armed forces if you are really good even if you have flat feet?
why are flat feet a problem?
isnt there anyone in the armed forces with flat feet?

Last edited:
Okay so,
What other opportunities are there for me?
I am in the 12th grade and haven’t chosen a field yet.
I hate physics but I am willing to spend hours trying to understand it.i will do whatever it takes.
What field should I pursue to have a career in the armed forces?
I know I can try for army medical collage and armed forces institute of dentistry .but this is the medical field, what else is there?
If I do my bachelors and masters in history can I can get into the armed forces?

Dear Sir,
How are you! i hope you are fine,
Sir i want to join Pakistan Air Force and i want to be a pilot, sir can you tell me how can i be, and what is the requirement for pilot.

Thanking you with best regards,
Muhammad Asif Ali

Please read the whole of this thread as many of your questions have already been answered ;)

salam everyone,
i went through the posts and am sooooooooooo sad.
is it possible to go into the armed forces if you are really good even if you have flat feet?
why are flat feet a problem?
isnt there anyone in the armed forces with flat feet?

Hahahahaha.........Flat Feet....I was rejected from Pakistan Air Force just because of Flat Feet!!! You can NEVER join ANY armed foce!!!! So just forget armed forces and try some other field......I hav also forgot PAF......They dont select people with FLAT FEET because during PARADES and TRAINING their feet are in extreme danger and they can even get fractured!!!! am going to Isb Police...you can join Police because they dont care about Flat feet there!!!!:taz:

All the ppl with flat feet, don't get disappointed.......Allah na kuch bht ziada rakha ho ga ap k ly.... don't worry its not in ur hand and why to worry for such thing which is beyond our limits?

Regards,

hi!
i complete my BBA(hounr) last year and now i m doing my MBA(1 year)
i wana to serve PAF admistration,
what is the procedure to join?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tel me.

aoa
right now i am in hssc part2 & i want to join air force for an administration deparment i am female and i also wanted to know that how i will have to apply for this plz tell me in detail about all the procedure for applying in air force & for yhe post which i have mentioned yet.

i am in hssc II right now plz tell me all the procedure for going in pakistan air force administration deparment i am a female

You have to look for their ad in the newpaper and on their website.

aoa
now i also wanted to know that are females allowed for air force administration department? plz tell me as soon as possible

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom