What's new

How to increase Pakistanis' induction to Marie Curie scholarship

Once Public School Quality is improved , Universities and Colleges would be next to see improvements
The grade 1-10 standard need to be improved vastly

Education quality is not equal universally , parents who spend extra on their children's education by Private Schooling their kids have better chance of success in current system

• Teacher Training needs to be improved
  • Teaching Quality needs improvement
  • Free Laptops need to be distributed after grade 5

The Government School System is not at right standard

What About The Fulbright Scholarships and The Scholarships Given Under "The Pak US Knowledge Corridor" Is The US Government Still Giving Those??????

What About The Fulbright Scholarships and The Scholarships Given Under "The Pak US Knowledge Corridor" Is The US Government Still Giving Those??????
Brother, idk. In fact, I never searched English speaking universities as mostly are expensive. I just know about studera of Sweden, DAAD of germany and individual links of universities of economical countries.

Best way is to join scholarship network on fb.

Fulbright scholarships are still being given. They give almost 200 each year. Best opportunity for Pakistanis for higher education in US. However, I recommend only masters on Fulbright since you can get funded PhD quite easily (and is actually the standard in the US) once you have a US Master's degree. Also this allows you to go back to Pakistan to complete your 2 year J1 home residency requirement between your Masters and PhD.

Look, Pakistan needs to increase at every field possible, not just this scholarship or that.
In future, competitive edge of emerging asian countries will overtake of Pakistan easily, we need to fast track the blunders of moran nawaz Sharif era of missing students education lapses during his tenure among Pakistani students under his term

Look, Pakistan needs to increase at every field possible, not just this scholarship or that.
In future, competitive edge of emerging asian countries will overtake of Pakistan easily, we need to fast track the blunders of moran nawaz Sharif era of missing students education lapses during his tenure among Pakistani students under his term
Our problem is of scale and not quantity for now. We are 50% at most literate nation. So, we have to flux the EU and far east asia for every oppurtunity. Therefore, our people will be in technology cycle. Such as if AI is vey hot in EU now but not in Pak, then our students/workforce can be in loop and serve us later when we need it. Similarly, if China is ahead in 5G then our people working there can help us. Now apply same for S.Korea etc. see post #20. It was full scholarship in S.K.

I believe I joined the PDF quite late. Overall excellent work. May Allah Pak bless our nation. Ameen!
That I can see. I thougt I must have tagged 313. Anyway, post 13 contains the nearly similar points as yours.

Our problem is of scale and not quantity for now. We are 50% at most literate nation. So, we have to flux the EU and far east asia for every oppurtunity. Therefore, our people will be in technology cycle. Such as if AI is vey hot in EU now but not in Pak, then our students/workforce can be in loop and serve us later when we need it. Similarly, if China is ahead in 5G then our people working there can help us. Now apply same for S.Korea etc. see post #20. It was full scholarship in S.K.
azadpakistan is right. nothing is going to improve until and unless quality of school and intermediate education improves. and that includes a change in syllabus, as well as mode of examination, need to be more in line with O/A level examinations, focusing understanding, application and critical thinking rather than rote learning. once that happens, counseling or not, a student will have been trained enough to look beyond UETs, and to do a bit of research for his/herself.
plus, a concerted effort by the govt is needed. education, research, science and tech need to be treated as strategic items, and planning needs to be put into them. once you know what you want, you will try to prepare manpower for that by any means available.

Back
Top Bottom