What's new

How to destroy India's S-400 missiles depots

I think for s-400 battery, we need to use harm.i don't know if we use harm on f-16 or not.for storage facilities,we need a cruise missile.we should make a new cruise missiles or increase range of raad.basically range of harm is a problem.i don't think that they will place s-400 close to border.they will place it deeper so that it can't be hit by anti radiation missiles but they can't save it from air launched cruise missile.

Last edited:
I think for s-400 battery, we need to use harm.i don't know if we use harm on f-16 or not.for storage facilities,we need a cruise missile.we should make a new cruise missiles or increase range of raad.basically range of harm is a problem.i don't think that they will place s-400 close to border.they will place it deeper so that it can't be hit my anti radiation missiles but they can't save it from air launched cruise missile.
RAAD-II has range up to 550KM, even 350 KM RAAD shall be effective enough as export variant of S-400 have missile ranges up to 200 KM and even they shall not be deployed near to Indo/Pak border.

That is tech we are looking for .its Israeli tech but other countries too develop such tech .i hope we pursue such to counter S400.
IMG_20190424_085546.jpeg

S 400 inventory is spread across the a large geographical area. Radar is placed somewhere, different missiles are placed at different locations depending upon deployment strategy. At one time, you can hit only one system if whatever you have planned succeed.

am i the only one who thinks that jamming is the key, not drone swarms

Given the limited range for S-400 missile I do not expect India to post it near IB or LOC. These will be placed somewhere to protect strategic assets.

With different variation of missiles in Pakistan's possession S-400 it self will have hard time protecting itself let alone engaging PAF.

Launch an overwhelming barrage of Ra'ad and Babur cruise missiles.

We do not have 'many' at present - we do not have a massive budget for 'defense' even though we spare a large sum for it per our situation.

People look at American inventories and mistakenly assume that this might be the norm around the world but far from truth.

Nevertheless, expansion of cruise missile inventory should be TOP PRIORITY in the light of emerging threats in the region. And I believe that we are doing our best in this regard.

NOT all of them have to be real missiles,
Decoys have been deployed before with a lot of effect.
Gravity is an amazing force of nature !

no worries abhinondone type operate and maintain s-400 i am sure they will down their own missiles

Today, right now or maybe 5 years in the future, Pakistan has no response to neutralize the S-400. Rest is everyone's Star Trek imagination

am i the only one who thinks that jamming is the key, not drone swarms
Drone swarms can storm the air defences of India until all s-400 missiles have been used up thus giving away locations of s-400 depots, than attacks by PAF begin. Jamming is next level of recon.

:) that was hilarious

in my opinion, we need to defeat the S400 with stealth cruise missile and/or hypersonic stand off weapons without endangering the lives of valuable pilots or SF operators.
Jamming wont work as you would require broad band jammers which i dont know if we have or can acquire. Also the detection abilities of S 400 is across spectrums i.e in electro optical and IR also.
The reload times are points of vulnerability too

to use HARM you need to get within range of the S400 therefore not possible
After recent performance, not even S400 can protect IAF...:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom