What's new

How to create a new Pakistan? A pakistan with only one Pakistani Nation,

True Patriat

New Recruit

Reaction score
I would like to Invite all Patriats to provide input on how to make this country progress in a true and realistic manner. What fundamental Policies have to be adapted on permanent footings to make a true Pakistani Nation, free of Ethnic and sectarian Divides, so that the enormous Human resourse potential can be directed towards progress in every facet of life in Pakistan and our standing in the comity of Nations Worldwide.

To start with I wish to direct the discussion in a systematic manner, so that we end up with efficient and realistic solutions.

1. We must start with identification of our National weaknesses or shortcomings that need to be addressed on priority. In step two we will agree on them in order of Priority and importance. In step three we will discuss the most efficient and viable solutions implementable with minimum resistence.

We will have to start from Two Nation Theory proposed by our great Quaid and instead of waisting time on debating its correctness, we have to understand that now we have no choice after 67 years to accept it and pursue it without any doubts in our minds to be effectively moving forward instead of getting confused. If we are a Muslims nation then ethnicities cannot be encouraged in the name of preserving cultural hertage or local languages. We will have to move towards building a Pakistani Nation and the only sub-divide distinguishable be a Pakistani Muslim or a Pakistani non-Muslim. This will be in accordance with the teachings of Islam, and guarantee the rights of Non-Muslims in a Muslim State. This is my suggestion to start with.

Now I expect from my fellows to comment on the proposed Policy before we proceed further.

The problem that the last two elections have brought up is that parties have become more or less provincial parties than national parties.

This will become more complicated as these parties - PML-N and PPP, which were supposed to be national parties keep pushing the agendas of the support base they represent.

Since PML-N has won a majority in National Assembly, if we look at the results, most of their seats have come from Punjab. Any party that intends to form a majority govt in centre has to win most from Punjab. Thats beside the point. But PML-N performance and their leaders lack of political campaigning outside Punjab in the last two elections have reinforced the point considerably that they are a Punjabi party only. If this notion sticks while they form a govt in centre, its not a good sign for the federation of Pakistan.

The short solution is, the huge constituencies in Karachi should have more seats and the smaller ones elsewhere could be combined, that way it'll be more fare. It's just crazy the number of seats punjab has it's like total dominance. I dont mean to hurt anyone's feelings but for equality's sake sacrifices must be made.

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•​

I think Pakistan has no future , provided Punjabis will select a punjabi and Pathan will select someoen , and Sindhis will keep voting for Bhutto

This is not a country

There are some fundamental issues in Pakistan that cannot be fixed

A country where Fatima Jinah or Imaran khan cannot win due to Rigging has no future or reason to exist , and people who sent billions to country cannot vote ...

Its all messed up

"We will have to start from Two Nation Theory proposed by our great Quaid and instead of waisting time on debating its correctness, we have to understand that now we have no choice after 67 years to accept it and pursue it without any doubts in our minds to be effectively moving forward instead of getting confused. If we are a Muslims nation then ethnicities cannot be encouraged in the name of preserving cultural hertage or local languages. We will have to move towards building a Pakistani Nation and the only sub-divide distinguishable be a Pakistani Muslim or a Pakistani non-Muslim. This will be in accordance with the teachings of Islam, and guarantee the rights of Non-Muslims in a Muslim State."

Why do you want to divide the Pakistani nation even more by saying muslim and non muslim? Havent the fanatics done enough damage to Pakistan by declaring anyone who doesn't agree with them a kafir? you have contradicted yourself...

How about saying that Pakistan is for every Pakistani and not Muslim or non muslim.

After 67 years you don't need to justify Pakistans existence on the basis of Islam...Pakistan is already a reality, now you can make it a multi religious and plural identity.

Pakistanis are taught from childhood to not believe it but there is truth in the saying...Unity in diversity.

How about saying that Pakistan is for every Pakistani and not Muslim or non muslim.

After 67 years you don't need to justify Pakistans existence on the basis of Islam...Pakistan is already a reality, now you can make it a multi religious and plural identity.

Pakistanis are taught from childhood to not believe it but there is truth in the saying...Unity in diversity.

And Indians are taught from childhood that if Muslims follow Hindu brand of sickularism then they are Indians if they slaughter a cow on eid they are traitors in India.

alas after 65 and so years Indian Muslims still have to prove loyalities to be considered as Indians and NOT traitors.

I would like to Invite all Patriats to provide input on how to make this country progress in a true and realistic manner. What fundamental Policies have to be adapted on permanent footings to make a true Pakistani Nation, free of Ethnic and sectarian Divides, so that the enormous Human resourse potential can be directed towards progress in every facet of life in Pakistan and our standing in the comity of Nations Worldwide.

To start with I wish to direct the discussion in a systematic manner, so that we end up with efficient and realistic solutions.

1. We must start with identification of our National weaknesses or shortcomings that need to be addressed on priority. In step two we will agree on them in order of Priority and importance. In step three we will discuss the most efficient and viable solutions implementable with minimum resistence.

We will have to start from Two Nation Theory proposed by our great Quaid and instead of waisting time on debating its correctness, we have to understand that now we have no choice after 67 years to accept it and pursue it without any doubts in our minds to be effectively moving forward instead of getting confused. If we are a Muslims nation then ethnicities cannot be encouraged in the name of preserving cultural hertage or local languages. We will have to move towards building a Pakistani Nation and the only sub-divide distinguishable be a Pakistani Muslim or a Pakistani non-Muslim. This will be in accordance with the teachings of Islam, and guarantee the rights of Non-Muslims in a Muslim State. This is my suggestion to start with.

Now I expect from my fellows to comment on the proposed Policy before we proceed further.

You know your problem and you are not ready for a ratification, interestingly you have mentioned your reform policy for a 'one Pakistani Nation'.

You know your problem and you are not ready for a ratification, interestingly you have mentioned your reform policy for a 'one Pakistani Nation'.

Well I must thank all the participants for their contribution. I will not comment on the ones which are discussing the local election results as it could distract us from the agenda. However, interestingly the ones who are proposing for a Pakistani state without emphasizing on the very cause that this state was created for the majority Muslims as it was considerred that Muslims are a seperate nation are inferring to.

A) That we should not call this state an Islamic Republic, rather move to be a secular state like India.

B) Do our friends have a fare idea that in such a case we go back to square one and leaders who try to divide us in to ehnicities and sects will flourish and a 90% Muslim's state will be divided into several smaller states ultimately. India's cause and their point that Pakistan should not have been created will be served.

C) A muslim society guaranties the rights of non muslims, and would it not be better to give them equal rights in a Muslim state with the difference that they cannot become the head of the state.

Now my friends who felt there is a contradiction in my suggestions may like to enlighten me please.

Well I must thank all the participants for their contribution. I will not comment on the ones which are discussing the local election results as it could distract us from the agenda. However, interestingly the ones who are proposing for a Pakistani state without emphasizing on the very cause that this state was created for the majority Muslims as it was considerred that Muslims are a seperate nation are inferring to.

A) That we should not call this state an Islamic Republic, rather move to be a secular state like India.

B) Do our friends have a fare idea that in such a case we go back to square one and leaders who try to divide us in to ehnicities and sects will flourish and a 90% Muslim's state will be divided into several smaller states ultimately. India's cause and their point that Pakistan should not have been created will be served.

C) A muslim society guaranties the rights of non muslims, and would it not be better to give them equal rights in a Muslim state with the difference that they cannot become the head of the state.

Now my friends who felt there is a contradiction in my suggestions may like to enlighten me please.

What about the Turkish model of governance, well I dont know much about the Religion of Islam but it seems that religion and cultures did fostered in this world without a political or state involvement gone are the days of kings and religious war. Bangladesh also seems to have a very liberal political policy.
Its better to change with time and as per the time valuing the positive evolution while discontinuing the negatives of the past, yes every society got its own negative sides, it can be gradually diminished with time, rest depends upon how much the society is ready to accept it, evolution is better then revolution as it is a gradual learning process and acceptance of good over evil.

As an evolution I see your respect for the cause of giving equal rights for non-Muslims in your state.
Another point is none of non Islamic state with a Muslim majority population or other religion is in an endangered level of extinction of their religion or faith, lets be human first, why we no respect others personal belief and faith for no region?
Plus we know Politics is a dirty game, why we no seperate our holy belief from this dirty game?

The above statement might not be as per your query but I am forwarding my food for though for an academic debate and discussion.

For me life is large then books and theory, no offence.

The creation of Pakistan itself was based on division. That mentality divided Pakistan in 1971. In world all great countries are made by uniting ppl, let me give you example.
1. USA: The founding Fathers build USA .
2. India: Sardar Ballabh Bhai Patel made sure that there wouldn't be another division, and later leaders spread his work (Goa, Hyderabad, Sikkim, Junagadh, Pondicheri etc were persuaded to part of ancient country which heritage they carried.)
3. Germany: The great Bismark.
4. UK": King Aurthor...

The commonality btwn all great leader that they talked about inclusion, There inclusive policies made country stronger...

On the other hand Pakistan was tried to made one in name of religion, which miserably failed. Pakistani minorities are not feeling proud of there nationality. The cristians are escaping to west and Hindus to east. Ahmedi and Shia are helpless and killed in open.

So can we conclude that Pakistan has no hope: No, there is a famous quote "Distruction is nececary for rennovation", Pakistan is destroyed, all bad has happen, now only good will happen. A good leader (Like IK) can make change. Infact Pakistani also are getting out of Islam-Islam mentality, they too are rejecting Mulla ideologies.

Pakistan has better future,...

actually the thing is we are not a one nation we r punjabis pathans sindhi blochi mahajirs hazaraiwal and siraiki....the nation will become a new nation when we unite with each other and called a true pakistani..

Back
Top Bottom