What's new

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

Do you think any new leaders or new Pakistani government will do otherwise?

I dont know. When somebody does I will surely appreciate that. In the meantime what you can do is ask questions from your government like we do here in Pakistan. Or is that too much of a task?

Well you said our government has asked china. Give the link to it. You dont have it because we refused to ask them . Dont make up shit out of thin air

I am sure people will correct you on the point that Pakistan government did infact approach the Chinese government on measures to uplift the Uhigyur populace and the Xingiang region.

Carry on with your crusade. I will see you in aman ki aasha threads.

I dont know. When somebody does I will surely appreciate that. In the meantime what you can do is ask questions from your government like we do here in Pakistan. Or is that too much of a task?
We asked many questions about our government, especially during the coronavirus, so problems were being quickly fixed ,and the mayor of Wuhan city and governor of Hubei province were quickly removed from their posts, that's what an efficient government does, we don't criticize just for being able to criticize, we always know pointing figures is the easiest thing in the world, we care more about solutions.
Everyone can criticize Trump but he doesn't care, nothing's gonna change. In India people can criticize around the clock, but what changes did those criticism brought? Very little if not nothing, highly inefficient and incompetent,we are not interest in election based smearing and blame shifting, politicians in your countries made too many empty promises which they themselves know they can never deliver, talking is cheap, action is the king.

I dont know.
Yes, you know. and You knwo the answer is no.

We asked many questions about our government, especially during the coronavirus, so problems were being quickly fixed ,and the mayor of Wuhan city and governor of Hubei province were quickly removed from their posts, that's what an efficient government does, we don't criticize just for being able to criticize, we always know pointing figures is the easiest thing in the world, we care more about solutions.
Everyone can criticize Trump but he doesn't care, nothing's gonna change. In India people can criticize around the clock, but what changes did those criticism brought? Very little if not nothing, highly inefficient and incompetent,we are not interest in election based smearing and blame shifting, politicians in your countries made too many empty promises which they themselves know they can never deliver, talking is cheap, action is the king.

Yes, you know. and You knwo the answer is no.

Lol criticizing your government? Whom are you kidding ? If you did that you wouldnt be here. We all know how the regime operates. You guys have to learn a new language to talk about political affairs on the internet. Thats how scared you guys are to speak up

Lol criticizing your government? Whom are you kidding ? If you did that you wouldnt be here. We all know how the regime operates. You guys have to learn a new language to talk about political affairs on the internet. Thats how scared you guys are to speak up
I m Chinese living in China, I know how we criticize the government when unpleasant issues appear, but we criticize to get a solution and that's why we can always get things fixed fast, and you criticize just for criticism, so nothing really happens from you so called criticism.

Say both China and US made some mistakes dealing with the outbreak of the coronavirus , hundreds of official have been punished for their incompetence and inaction, Wuhan city mayor and governer of Hubei province were fired, how many high ranking officials in US have been punished so far?

I m Chinese living in China, I know how we criticize the government when unpleasant issues appear, but we criticize to get a solution and that's why we can always get things fixed fast, and you criticize just for criticism, so nothing really happens from you so called criticism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

Thats how free your press is. Only North Korea and Eritrea is ahead. And you telling me you guys ask questions? I can give you more articles if you want. If people are asking questions why are you guys doing this? What are you afraid of?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...l-media-language-government-censorship-covid/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

Thats how free your press is. Only North Korea and Eritrea is ahead. And you telling me you guys ask questions? I can give you more articles if you want. If people are asking questions why are you guys doing this? What are you afraid of?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...l-media-language-government-censorship-covid/
I live in China and you only rely on western media channels to know about China, I don't have to let you tell me what China is like, cause you know nothing about China.

If I show you western media articles about Pakistan and claim I know Pakistan better than you, don't you think it's so funny?

I live in China and you only rely on western media channels to know about China, I don't have to let you tell me what China is like, cause you know nothing about China.

My brother studied masters from Shanghai and lived in China for 2 years. I dont have to rely on western media for anything. Supposedly the whole world is wrong and its only you that knows how free china is .

My brother studied masters from Shanghai and lived in China for 2 years. I dont have to rely on western media for anything. Supposedly the whole world is wrong and its only you that knows how free china is .
So your brother knows China better than Chinese? If I have a brother studying in Pakistan for 2 years, can I claim I know Pakistan better than you do?

There are many foreign expats who live in China and have their vlogs on youtube, you can check and see what they have to say about China.

At least for the past 4 decades, China is the most successful country in the world, all smearing and hate messages you try to spread online against China becomes so pale in front of this hard fact and reality.

So your brother knows China better than Chinese? If I have a brother studying in Pakistan for 2 years, can I claim I know Pakistan better than you do?

There are many foreign expats who live in China and have their vlogs on youtube, you can check and see what they have to say about China.

We are talking about human rights and freedom of speech here. Not skylines or economic prosperity. Your government minister is missing because he dared to ask Xi. Where is he btw?

We are talking about human rights and freedom of speech here. Not skylines or economic prosperity. Your government minister is missing because he dared to ask Xi. Where is he btw?
That's what we think, and how does what we Chinese think or do have anything to do with you?

China is a democratic country? You are making yourself look like a fool here. Goes on to show how brainwashed people are by the regimes propaganda.

https://www.dw.com/en/chinese-tycoon-missing-after-criticizing-coronavirus-response/a-52780850

A famous tycoon is missing because he called Xi a clown. Where is he?
Democracy or not, that's what are happy with and it's our life and our country, what does it have anything to do with you? why you are so upset, you don't have to live our way anyway.

If I were so upset about Pakistani government or their ideology, don't find it's very weird?

Well China better have answers for the rest of the world, in addition to playing nurse and doctor for the remedy. Their government may get sued for an estimated 6.3 trillion dollars.
The rest of the world should pay more attention to contain the pandemic first. AND the people in the rest of the world should try to protect themselves. Seeking answers from China doesn't protect you from the virus.

Back
Top Bottom