What's new

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

so forcing chinese to close wet market? you know what American will accuse china again, human rights violation. Forcing closing of wet market against people's will, that's what American will accusing china again.

be glad you have it, most chinese at the time of distress were using N95 masks made of who-knows-what. If you don't want them, ask china to ban export to Pakistan or don't use them.

Why will anyone want masks made out of underwear filled with chinese poop? The government is returning it

He is hindjew in disguise , just ignore him.

Have an open mind to things. Just because I am a Pakistani I dont have to blindly worship anything that the comminist regime does.

Well they could warn the world about it? Nopes they didnt. They didnt let anyone know and millions of chinese traveller during the chinese new year spreading it to the world. If you have any doubts about your dirty regime hiding things I can post articles and documentaries for you to see

they did warn after they found out it's more serious than it appear, didn't they, and that's two weeks after first identified case and china released genome of the virus 3 weeks after, and you call that hiding. Tell me any country that move at that speed during prior spread. Ebola, H1N1, AIDS, give me one example.

Why will anyone want masks made out of underwear filled with chinese poop? The government is returning it

Have an open mind to things. Just because I am a Pakistani I dont have to blindly worship anything that the comminist regime does.

apparently you don't know the difference between new underwear vs. used underwear, any evidence it has poop on there?

You are making wild unsubstantiated claims and you are intent on provoking the Chinese so it seems you are a Hindjew in disguise.

You are making wild unsubstantiated claims and you are intent on provoking the Chinese so it seems you are a Hindjew in disguise.

Stop worshipping that communist regime and use your brain for a moment

Well China better have answers for the rest of the world, in addition to playing nurse and doctor for the remedy. Their government may get sued for an estimated 6.3 trillion dollars.
these cries are similar to those in India asking British crown today to give them back their virginity..

This guy is pure communist party propaganda machine. Every thread he opens is some kind of tribute to China or comparing China with US.

Netherlands , Italy and so many countries are returning chinese PPE . N95 made of underwear and testing kits that dont work? No thanks. They are the ones that caused the virus and were quiet for months and didnt inform the world of anything

The CCP troll factory is working overtime, one CCP troll on this forum claimed that to abuse the CCP is an insult, and tried to get people banned.

Stop worshipping that communist regime and use your brain for a moment
no one is forcing you to worship communist country, but use your brain to see fake news that try to demonize china simply because some people don't like china. You might as well go to youtube and look up channels that spew plenty of fake sh*t against china.

Who would want to buy chinese products? You sent Pakistan N95 masks made of underwear.
LOL - really?

All said and done, this is a Chinese virus. China could have warned the world earlier - it did not. The Soviets after the Chernobyl disaster had to warn mainland Europe pretty soon. China clearly is just inept and stupid.

The regime in the USA and its mouthpieces meanwhile, only after receiving all the Chinese gear of course, thanks that as expected with a new wave of old lies of "coverups" to blame everything these hypocrites have themself never managed to do and done wrong on China to justify their own incompetence and selfishness.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom