What's new

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

That's what we think, and how does what we Chinese think or do have anything to do with you?

These people being interviewed are clueless about the basic concepts of a democracy.

A democracy can be defined as of the people, by the people, for the people.

In China, it is of the CCP, by the CCP, for the CCP.

Democracy or not, that's what are happy with and it's our life and our country, what does it have anything to do with you? why you are so upset, you don't have to live our way anyway.

If I were so upset about Pakistani government or their ideology, don't find it's very weird?

You can live anyway you want thats fine by me. But dont spread your propaganda here and then pass it out as if its the truth. Everybody around the world knows about the chinese regime its not exactly a secret.

You can live anyway you want thats fine by me. But dont spread your propaganda here and then pass it out as if its the truth. Everybody around the world knows about the chinese regime its not exactly a secret.
It's an open forum, what you are doing is spreading propaganda, do you own this forum? you are not even a mod and claim this forum is yours, so funny.

These people being interviewed are clueless about the basic concepts of a democracy.

What do you expect? They cant be on TV and criticise the communist regime.

That' s your definition, not ours.

It's an open forum, what you are doing is spreading propaganda, do you own this forum? you are not even a mod and claim this forum is yours, so funny.

Exactly open forum. Something you guys should learn about. We have people from around the world here freely expressing their opinions. Can you show me a chinese forum where people can do that ? You are enjoying the fruits of free speech on a foreign forum but cant exactly implement the same thing in china?

Exactly open forum. Something you guys should learn about. We have people from around the world here freely expressing their opinions. Can you show me a chinese forum where people can do that ? You are enjoying the fruits of free speech on a foreign forum but cant exactly implement the same thing in china?
Chinese forums are all in Chinese, can you read and write Chinese?

Yeap they are so free a famous business tycoon is missing now just because he called Xi a clown.

I cant be on a chinese forum because I like my free speech. I would have to learn the the new coding language all chinese learn when discussing political affairs on forums or social media.

Yeap they are so free a famous business tycoon is missing now just because he called Xi a clown.
Western media has a habit of telling lies, but it's very strange why what happens in China makes you so upset, there are many worries in people's lives, the least should be those happen in another country which has nothing to do with you.

I cant be on a chinese forum because I like my free speech. I would have to learn the the new coding language all chinese learn when discussing political affairs on forums or social media.
You don't even know Chinese how can you know what we do in social media, but whatever, you can believe whatever you want to believe, China won't care anyway.

LOL. Why you are so easily consumed with stupid propaganda?

World has seen how China isolate Wuhan in such a draconian way, that means world has been warned directly/indirectly about how contagious and dangerous this covid-19.

That if the doctor was not silenced by police would help world avoid pandemic is only illogical wishful thinking. See how Europe and US mitigate this threat, then you should be able to know that their incompetence is the reason of the pandemic.
What propoganda? The Chinese thru international regulations and obligations are required to report such new viruses within a certain timeframe. Instead of doing so, they intentionally suppressed it.

Western media has a habit of telling lies, but it's very strange why what happens in China makes you so upset, there are many worries in people's lives, the least should be those happen in another country which has nothing to do with you.

Man nobody is upset. If you are happy living in that propaganda more power to you. Just dont propagate fake stuff because everybody knows everything.

So you telling me he is not missing?

Man nobody is upset. If you are happy living in that propaganda more power to you. Just dont propagate fake stuff because everybody knows everything.

So you telling me he is not missing?
I don't know who he is, and What he did or he is missing or not, I don't know and I don't care, you can keep caring about him.

What propoganda? The Chinese thru international regulations and obligations are required to report such new viruses within a certain timeframe. Instead of doing so, they intentionally suppressed it.
If China reported the very first day that the virus was identifies, do you think the world would react differently? US still had wild parties, marathons and big fesitval celebration in mid March.

I don't know who he is, and What he did or he is missing or not, I don't know and I don't care, you can keep caring about him.

You dont care because you know your people cant stand up for themselves. Thats not how free society operates. I can list down thousands of people that are missing but you are so drowned in the regimes propaganda you will say yeah thousands of people are missing thats fake.

I am friends with real Chinese people living in China and this includes government officials.
You can dance around the truth as much as you want.

The truth is the CCP is nothing but a gang of thugs that thrive off the blood and sweat of decent hardworking Chinese people.

You dont care because you know your people cant stand up for themselves. Thats not how free society operates. I can list down thousands of people that are missing but you are so drowned in the regimes propaganda you will say yeah thousands of people are missing thats fake.

If you want a real Chinese member (based in China) to disengage and disappear start talking about the wives or children of important Chinese officials. It works like magic!!:lol:

You can believe whatever you believe, and keep being upset, I just feel it's so funny that a foreign who worries about China more than their own country, really strange, but anyway, keep worrying.

The truth is the CCP is nothing but a gang of thugs that thrive off the blood and sweat of decent hardworking Chinese people.

If you want a real Chinese member (based in China) to disengage and disappear start talking about the wives or children of important Chinese officials. It works like magic!!:lol:

You know nothing about China, that's the only thing I can tell you.

Back
Top Bottom