What's new

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

I don't know who he is, and What he did or he is missing or not, I don't know and I don't care, you can keep caring about him.

If China reported the very first day that the virus was identifies, do you think the world would react differently? US still had wild parties, marathons and big fesitval celebration in mid March.

Yes, that is American stupidity, arrogance and ignorance. But that does not mean legal obligations should not have been followed by China. It would have saved lives.

I dont care about what goes on inside China. I only care because every single thread you open here is a propaganda tool for the regime. On top of that because your regime hid things for more than a month people are suffering . And you still keep on passionately supporting the regime as if they paying you to do this.
You have problem then don't come in. You are welcome to go to the anti-china threads.

Most people don't hate the Chinese people, just the CCP troll, bots like you, but people around the world do hate the CCP.
Funny, what did CCP did to you? According your flag (if is real) , you are Australian from Israel. Have you ever live in China? Most of the Mainland Chinese support CCP because they know what is good to them. In fact, you and other anti China are real troll. You guys troll very China tread even if it is true. Go get a real life instead trolling China because you won't change anythings. China will remain strong day by day.

Most people don't hate the Chinese people, just the CCP troll, bots like you, but people around the world do hate the CCP.
LOL, bad breath from an "identity crisis patient" mush be true:laugh:

Funny, what did CCP did to you? According your flag (if is real) , you are Australian from Israel. Have you ever live in China? Most of the Mainland Chinese support CCP because they know what is good to them. In fact, you and other anti China are real troll. You guys troll very China tread even if it is true. Go get a real life instead trolling China because you won't change anythings. China will remain strong day by day.
ITS a false flagger Indiot

Lol

LOL, bad breath from an "identity crisis patient" mush be true:laugh:

ITS a false flagger Indiot

heheh

Yes, that is American stupidity, arrogance and ignorance. But that does not mean legal obligations should not have been followed by China. It would have saved lives.
We have no legal obligations to tell you before something is confirmed. Wuhan was lockdown when there were only 1000 cases.

You have problem then don't come in. You are welcome to go to the anti-china threads.

I am not against China , I am against the CCP propaganda and regime there is a big difference. Well why do you post the regimes propaganda here in the first place?

I just told you biggest muslim group in china, Hui, is not in so called western made up "camp", so where did you get idea Muslims are being locked up in camp for simply being Muslim, western media? Do you have comprehension issue? Chinese largest muslim group, Hui, are perfectly fine in china, so what makes you think china is "persecuting" Muslims, you brainwashed fool?

great, so you only read American biased media, but not other side of the story, that explains it.

People around the world know? what the F are you talking about, there are plenty of sites that already talked about how biased western media is against china, only highlight the negative but never the positive, yet you here only read western news claim you know anything about china?

are you the one spreading western propaganda here? 99% of world websites are accessible in china, FACT. Singapore is also one party state and can't criticize their leaders, you see anyone criticizing their numbers? in the US, freedom of speech means freedom to lie, period. Just look amount of fake news, things taken out of context and used against politician media doesn't like, you think media will be somehow honest when it comes to china?

there is a difference between supporting CCP and pushing against lies from the west, don't you understand. I'm not a big fan of CCP, there are certain thing CCP does I do agree with and certain things I don't. There are tendency from the west that anything CCP does is evil, some even bordering racism, these are the things we are pushing back against. We fully aware there are drawbacks in CCP, like silencing critics of top leaders, but CCP also showed results in delivering economic boom, despite criticized early on for "exploiting slave labors", when those so called "slave labor" as portrayed by the west were simply migrant workers who get paid less than west counterpart. The lies and smearing propaganda from the west are things we are pushing back against.

Singapore is not persecuting any of its citizens , neither does its citizens simply go missing without any reason. Singapores human rights issues are far less than China which persecutes citizens , people go missing , put in camps and what not.

Its not only the west. Every single country including international organizations have told you to put your house in order. So you cant simply say well its the west. Well in the west atleast you can ask questions. What accountibility is CCP subjected to? Yes whom should I believe? Your Press? Which is comparable to North Korea when it comes to freedom of speech?

What did CPC did you you? Why you hate CPC?

Your chinese posters regularly post that propaganda here on this forum. When asked about it they get defensive and pass it as facts. This poster @beijingwalker threads are dedicated to the communist regime and its propaganda.

Singapore is not persecuting any of its citizens , neither does its citizens simply go missing without any reason. Singapores human rights issues are far less than China which persecutes citizens , people go missing , put in camps and what not.

Its not only the west. Every single country including international organizations have told you to put your house in order. So you cant simply say well its the west. Well in the west atleast you can ask questions. What accountibility is CCP subjected to? Yes whom should I believe? Your Press? Which is comparable to North Korea when it comes to freedom of speech?

Your chinese posters regularly post that propaganda here on this forum. When asked about it they get defensive and pass it as facts. This poster @beijingwalker threads are dedicated to the communist regime and its propaganda.
I think you just ignored the fact that there are some anti-China posters here post so many propaganda with fake news about China or CCP. That's why they get defensive. As myself, I never tried to troll any other propaganda post from the West unless they brought their anti-China thread against China with their false and bias B.S.

Back
Top Bottom