What's new

How secure is Indian nuclear program?

Tomcat111 - Adnan is a reporter who has been doing Nuclear related reporting for few years he has accused all the nations trying to digout possible links, Nobody trusts such articles they lie somewhere in the net archives or ruddi ki dukan.

Below is the fact and points to how US feels about it.

Indo-US N-deal to be okayed: Terror outfits originate from Pakistan: US

By Iftikhar Gilani

NEW DELHI: Many of the groups blamed for terrorist attacks in India have ‘origins’ and ‘links’ in Pakistan, US Assistant Secretary of State Richard Boucher said on Friday.

“Many of the links (of groups) that are talked about go back to their origin and ties in Pakistan. We all need to work together against terrorism through effective actions so that people in India do not suffer from these blasts,” Boucher said. He however said that all the groups blamed for terrorism in India had been banned in Pakistan.

Boucher, who discussed terrorism with Foreign Secretary Shivshankar Menon, described the upcoming Indo-Pak foreign secretary-level talks as a ‘very good thing’. He hoped the Indo-Pak joint anti-terror mechanism would produce results.

Boucher said he expected the bill on the Indo-US civil nuclear deal to go through Senate next week, as both Republicans and Democrats were very supportive of it.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\11\11\story_11-11-2006_pg1_5

Tomcat111 - Adnan is a reporter who has been doing Nuclear related reporting for few years he has accused all the nations trying to digout possible links, Nobody trusts such articles they lie somewhere in the net archives or ruddi ki dukan.
You do realize you're actually speaking against a writer who has been reputable enough for editors of big selling publications. So a little less character assassination would be appreciated. And lets each side not talk about any posters here, just what has been posted.

Below is the fact and points to how US feels about it.

Err, the point is the if the US feels so about India, its position is wrong because of the obvious facts pointed out by Mr. Gill.

Who is Gill only some people may know him who care what he thinks and writes ? I can paste so many articles written by foreign and Indian writers about Nuclear Proliferation.

Anyway do you believe what Gill writes creates impact ? Or is it visible ?

Current deal is on only with India because of its track record which was signed by Bush when he visited India, You know what he told Musharaf when Bush traveled to Pakistan.

1. Do you consider PM Manmohan Singh to be Pakistani establishment, because he is the one who called Naxalites to be "the single biggest internal security challenge ever faced by our country".:

Yes they are,who is disputing it.What we are disputing is how this issue has been blown out by the article.(refer to my previous post)

2. Do you consider BBC to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “An [Indian] army spokesman said the cache of arms was meant for Maoist rebels and other terrorist groups active in and around eastern West Bengal state... the arms were meant for supply to Maoist and other terrorist groups active in the region, and that this was one of the largest recoveries of arms in recent times... The anti-personnel mines are very powerful and a single mine can kill many".:

There was a much bigger recovery after that,go and find out yourself.

3. Do you consider the U.S. embassy in India to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who warned, "Likely targets include major airports, key central Indian government offices, and major gathering places such as hotels and markets.":

US gave out terror alert to US and Uk airports also,now yesterday they have said AQ plans to strike transportation links in Europe.
Terrorist will like to strike where it hurts the most,Nuckear est is one "ideal target".

But before you suggest that they might launch a blazing raid on any N-est and get away with the N-bomb or will blast the nuke est and cause N radiation please do go back and read how many tons of explosives is required to blast out a N-ractor.

4. Do you consider the Press Trust of India to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “The armed forces were given the responsibility of securing [nuclear] facilities and NSG commandoes were deployed at many nuclear plants.”:

This was after they recieved a speacific info that terrorists might strike Nest,we have S-300 also gurading the skies around N-est.

5. Do you consider the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “India may now be producing HEU in significant quantities at a gas centrifuge plant it has been working on for many years.”:

So???

6. Do you consider the Indian People's Movement Against Nuclear Energy and the South Asian Community Center for Education and Research to be Pakistani establishment, because their statement said, "The quake, very close to the Koodankulam reactor site, raises urgent and important questions about the safety of the plants and the security and well being of the people in Kanyakumari and other southern districts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala... The local people's concerns about the impacts of these plants on their safety, health, livelihoods and well-being have all been simply dismissed so far.":

Please do tell me what kind of protection is available in the world now, that will protect it from an earthqauke?
You seem to be well informed,pls let me know.

7. Do you consider the Indian news daily, The Hindu to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported a conversation between the Indian national security adviser Brajesh Mishra and the Russian atomic energy Minister Alexander Rumyantsev on a Russian offer to India of floating nuclear plants in international waters off the Indian shores.:

In intl waters???How can India build anything in Intl waters?:rolleyes:

Now let me ask you, are you blind or a fool who imagines all of the above sources to be of Pakistani establishment?:

Im asking you the same Q back.

Let me tell who the bastards are. :angry: It’s those chanakiyas who lie through their teeth about the end of Khalistani movement. It's still alive and kicking ****** asses. Just click on following links to see how hallow your chanakiya propaganda is.
http://www.khalistan-affairs.org/
http://www.khalistan.com/index.htm
http://www.khalistan.net/welcome.htm
http://www.khalistan.8m.com/nosound.htm
http://www.khalistan.com/PressReleases/PR080305_Pro-IndiaSikhSelloutsExposed.htm:

It takes a few '000 $s to keep a website alive.I can do it,you can so it.
It doesnt mean anything more than that.

You may want to share the good news with your ****** leadership too, because it’s plagued by insurgent groups like:
Assam

1. United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA)
2. National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
3. United People's Democratic Solidarity (UPDS)
4. Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
5. Bodo Liberation Tiger Force (BLTF)
6. Dima Halim Daogah (DHD)
7. Karbi National Volunteers (KNV)
8. Rabha National Security Force (RNSF)
9. Koch-Rajbongshi Liberation Organisation (KRLO)
10. Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
11. Karbi People's Front (KPF)
12. Tiwa National Revolutionary Force (TNRF)
13. Bircha Commando Force (BCF)
14. Bengali Tiger Force (BTF)
15. Adivasi Security Force (ASF)
16. All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (AAASS)
17. Gorkha Tiger Force (GTF)
18. Barak Valley Youth Liberation Front (BVYLF)
19. Muslim United Liberation Tigers of Assam (MULTA)
20. United Liberation Front of Barak Valley
21. Muslim United Liberation Front of Assam (MULFA)
22. Muslim Security Council of Assam (MSCA)
23. United Liberation Militia of Assam (ULMA)
24. Islamic Liberation Army of Assam (ILAA)
25. Muslim Volunteer Force (MVF)
26. Muslim Liberation Army (MLA)
27. Muslim Security Force (MSF)
28. Islamic Sevak Sangh (ISS)
29. Islamic United Reformation Protest of India (IURPI)
30. United Muslim Liberation Front of Assam (UMLFA)
31. Revolutionary Muslim Commandos (RMC)
32. Muslim Tiger Force (MTF)
33. People’s United Liberation Front (PULF)
34. Adam Sena (AS)
35. Harkat-ul-Mujahideen
36. Harkat-ul-Jehad:

Muslim----jehad---who else???:rolleyes:
From were did u get these names,it a wonderfull work of fiction,appreciate that.

:rofl:
LOL……. You couldn’t have given dumber example if you tried. Sweet heart, the bumbling idiot Bush also said Iraq had WMDs and US was winning the war in Iraq. :rofl:
And mushi still bends over whenever he sees him,how sick?

You do realize you're actually speaking against a writer who has been reputable enough for editors of big selling publications. So a little less character assassination would be appreciated. And lets each side not talk about any posters here, just what has been posted.

I think he is famous bcoz he is the one; the only ONE, who is leading the crusade err jihad to bring out Indian n-proliferation into the public.

Wow th world is so blind that it doesnt see India's such blatant proliferation and undafe N standards. Pity,pity.

Let me tell you what is surprising. It’s your inability to read or comprehend, or both.

1. Do you consider PM Manmohan Singh to be Pakistani establishment, because he is the one who called Naxalites to be "the single biggest internal security challenge ever faced by our country".

Did i dispute that? i say so myself that it IS indeed the biggest threat to our country. Read what i have posted before commenting.

2. Do you consider BBC to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “An [Indian] army spokesman said the cache of arms was meant for Maoist rebels and other terrorist groups active in and around eastern West Bengal state... the arms were meant for supply to Maoist and other terrorist groups active in the region, and that this was one of the largest recoveries of arms in recent times... The anti-personnel mines are very powerful and a single mine can kill many".

Again, yes it was indeed shown by the media that the cache was meant for maoists and thys measures were taken to stop any such things. Again, read maoists and naxalites, out biggest challenge.

3. Do you consider the U.S. embassy in India to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who warned, "Likely targets include major airports, key central Indian government offices, and major gathering places such as hotels and markets."

huh?? why do u even BOTHER posting?? isnt it OBVIOUS, any terrorist or separatist group in ANY country will try to target tge major airports, the key govt offices and other hotels and such places of that country?? do YOU in turn have sense? posting this as a proof of all your unquestionable points?

4. Do you consider the Press Trust of India to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “The armed forces were given the responsibility of securing [nuclear] facilities and NSG commandoes were deployed at many nuclear plants.”

The NSG are always given the security of WHATEVER place of NATIONAL importance which is reported to be under imediate threat of terrorists. Posting this point MEANS that you would expect the govt to sit stupid if there are reports that terrorists may strike the nuclear or any such facility of immense importance. Obviously if there are threats, the govt will send in the NSG to protect it. How the hell can you post this as though this is a conclusive proof hat our nuclear facilities are going to be taken by terrorists?? dude!! use ur own common sense.

5. Do you consider the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported, “India may now be producing HEU in significant quantities at a gas centrifuge plant it has been working on for many years.”

Yeah so?? i dont know what u mean by HEU here. But if it means anything remotely connected that will help make more weapons, i say go full steam ahead and double the capacity.And if it is there to help the civilian side, triple the capacity.

6. Do you consider the Indian People's Movement Against Nuclear Energy and the South Asian Community Center for Education and Research to be Pakistani establishment, because their statement said, "The quake, very close to the Koodankulam reactor site, raises urgent and important questions about the safety of the plants and the security and well being of the people in Kanyakumari and other southern districts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala... The local people's concerns about the impacts of these plants on their safety, health, livelihoods and well-being have all been simply dismissed so far."

Yeah, now TELL me, that even if in the US, there is an earthquake in the relative area of a nuclear plant, wont their press be concerned about the plants safety?? Obviously the govt made inquires for this,, and the result came up that, they are safe, no amount of tsunami, which was HUGE in the last case, would damage the plant other than the minor flooding of the surrounding areas.The plant is not so close to the coast.[/QUOTE]

7. Do you consider the Indian news daily, The Hindu to be Pakistani establishment, because they are the one who reported a conversation between the Indian national security adviser Brajesh Mishra and the Russian atomic energy Minister Alexander Rumyantsev on a Russian offer to India of floating nuclear plants in international waters off the Indian shores.

Bull's got it right again...how the hell can we build or float a NUCLEAR reactor in INTERNATIONAL WATERS!, the US and UN and every damn nation worth their salt will be crying out hoarse in the following 24 hours.!

Now let me ask you, are you blind or a fool who imagines all of the above sources to be of Pakistani establishment?

Let me tell who the bastards are. :angry: It’s those chanakiyas who lie through their teeth about the end of Khalistani movement. It's still alive and kicking ****** asses. Just click on following links to see how hallow your chanakiya propaganda is.
http://www.khalistan-affairs.org/
http://www.khalistan.com/index.htm
http://www.khalistan.net/welcome.htm
http://www.khalistan.8m.com/nosound.htm
http://www.khalistan.com/PressReleases/PR080305_Pro-IndiaSikhSelloutsExposed.htm

Now, i was actually laughing out loud while reading this post instead of getting angry!!!!!!!!! Khalistan is a COMPLETELY dead movement. At the ground level, khalistan is OVER! what you have here is simply some assholed up people living in US/UK/Canada who have put up websites. Again, like bull said, how much does it cost to put up some websites?? Dude, get it trough your system, Khalistan is LOOOOONG over. After the madachod bhinderwala was killed, after some years, another asshole thought that he could come here and incite people.Do u know what happened? the man came to punjab to incite the Punjabi people, and he was actually kicked off by the same people who he had come to recruit. haha. Man you really are messed up.

:lol:
You may want to share the good news with your ****** leadership too, because still not a day goes by when they don’t squeal like a wounded swine about the so-called Pakistani cross-border infiltration.

Ok , how bout i say that the leadership here only says what is being said WORLDWIDE that Pakistan is the source of terrorism in the world. Read more, there was an article a couple of days back, that US also said that Pakistan sponsored terrorists. Also read behind the scenes statements by key people, who acknowledge what is the truth.[/QUOTE]

Think again funny boy/******. Look at the map again.

You may want to share the good news with your ****** leadership too, because it’s plagued by insurgent groups like:
Assam

1. United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA)
2. National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
3. United People's Democratic Solidarity (UPDS)
4. Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
5. Bodo Liberation Tiger Force (BLTF)
6. Dima Halim Daogah (DHD)
7. Karbi National Volunteers (KNV)
8. Rabha National Security Force (RNSF)
9. Koch-Rajbongshi Liberation Organisation (KRLO)
10. Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
11. Karbi People's Front (KPF)
12. Tiwa National Revolutionary Force (TNRF)
13. Bircha Commando Force (BCF)
14. Bengali Tiger Force (BTF)
15. Adivasi Security Force (ASF)
16. All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (AAASS)
17. Gorkha Tiger Force (GTF)
18. Barak Valley Youth Liberation Front (BVYLF)
19. Muslim United Liberation Tigers of Assam (MULTA)
20. United Liberation Front of Barak Valley
21. Muslim United Liberation Front of Assam (MULFA)
22. Muslim Security Council of Assam (MSCA)
23. United Liberation Militia of Assam (ULMA)
24. Islamic Liberation Army of Assam (ILAA)
25. Muslim Volunteer Force (MVF)
26. Muslim Liberation Army (MLA)
27. Muslim Security Force (MSF)
28. Islamic Sevak Sangh (ISS)
29. Islamic United Reformation Protest of India (IURPI)
30. United Muslim Liberation Front of Assam (UMLFA)
31. Revolutionary Muslim Commandos (RMC)
32. Muslim Tiger Force (MTF)
33. People’s United Liberation Front (PULF)
34. Adam Sena (AS)
35. Harkat-ul-Mujahideen
36. Harkat-ul-Jehad

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you would like to read additional names.

MAN!, there's no stopping you !!! hehe
looks like a good work of fiction!, try writing a book man!, im sure with this level of creativity, you are no doubt a future JK Rowling LOL.

There are ONLY some of the movements in India that are actually even WORTH recognising.Simply putting up of a site by a bummed man, does not constitute a movement in the work LOL.

Then please give a rest to your rants and come back after a decade.

:rofl:
LOL……. You couldn’t have given dumber example if you tried. Sweet heart, the bumbling idiot Bush also said Iraq had WMDs and US was winning the war in Iraq. :rofl:

Haha, oh yeah , the bumbling Bush, whatever he might be, im more inclined to believe HIM that anything you say or put up on the internet, starting from terrorism, to proliferation to whatever.

Man, this guy is seriously messed up!!, he posts things that any responsible govt of the world would do in case of threats or problems, what any responsible govt of any country SHOULD do and thinks it as his proof!!
I dont think you are actually used to seeing this kind of accountibility from the govt in Pakistan, or this level of reporting by the media to the country's problem in Pakistan, that he is surely baffled by all this.
Man, i would'v been more concerned if all the things you have posted would NOT have been dicussed at the highest levels or done.So thankyou for all this:yahoo: .

I think he is famous bcoz he is the one; the only ONE, who is leading the crusade err jihad to bring out Indian n-proliferation into the public.

Wow th world is so blind that it doesnt see India's such blatant proliferation and undafe N standards. Pity,pity.

yeah, i think he is a washed up writer with nothing better to do than spew propagada on the internet.I dont expect to see his reviews making the cut in anything above the papers distributed at the madrassa's in Pakistan. He has never criticised Pakistan and has always defended pakitan's actions, stating that either 'every1's doing it' or 'it isnt true, look at India'.

Hell, i can give a thousand articles by Indian and international authors who actually command respect in literary and journalistic circles who state the truth.

Amazingly, I have never seen such lack of online debate and discussion etiquettes as portrayed by you. And surprisingly enough, the Admin is snoring away.

Amazingly, I have never seen such lack of online debate and discussion etiquettes as portrayed by you. And surprisingly enough, the Admin is snoring away.

then please do tell me where i have displayed my lack of debate etiquettes mate?

I am very strong in my views yes, but i donot resort to name calling and/or insulting the other person. I WILL contradict in the strongest terms to any statement that i donot agree with, however i will not insult or demean you, which i take is the basis of debating etiquettes.

If proven to me what i am saying is wrong , i also do accept the other line of reasoning.So i fail to understand you reasons for stating what you have stated above.

Malay,

Please avoid humor and derogatory insulting words in your post. This is a serious discussion forum, and not a play ground of high school kids comparing whose gun is bigger.

Thank you for your understanding, i am sure it was a mistake.

Thanks.

mate Sid, i donot think there is anything wrong in calling names to those people who try to divide my country on the basis of religion or other things and kill innocent people to try and make a point to the world.

I hav no idea where you live, but how would you feel about the people who try to split your country, divide it on racial lines and kill innocent people?
those who have no morality, kill children to scare the govt, those whose actions have caused disgusting rioting in the country, in my city?
do think objectively. Ask any Indian how he feels about such people. There is a difference b/w insulting terrorists and name calling some1 whom you are debating. What is the point of a debate, if there is no difference in opinion.

However, i agree with you in some aspects Sid, and with WebMaster. I shall refrain from using such derogatory words. I agree, this is a serious discussion forum. Let the dicussions continue :)

mate Sid, i donot think there is anything wrong in calling names to those people who try to divide my country on the basis of religion or other things and kill innocent people to try and make a point to the world.

wow really?!

lets start calling names at BJP!

I hav no idea where you live, but how would you feel about the people who try to split your country, divide it on racial lines and kill innocent people?
those who have no morality, kill children to scare the govt, those whose actions have caused disgusting rioting in the country, in my city?
do think objectively. Ask any Indian how he feels about such people. There is a difference b/w insulting terrorists and name calling some1 whom you are debating. What is the point of a debate, if there is no difference in opinion.

However, i agree with you in some aspects Sid, and with WebMaster. I shall refrain from using such derogatory words. I agree, this is a serious discussion forum. Let the dicussions continue :)

You contradict yourself in your post. If you claim to be the largest democracy of the world, you must also learn to be patient and learn to lend a ear to the grievances of certain groups of people who certainly have not taken up arms against your government because they think its fun to do so, but rather feel so deprived of their political rights (not to forget the civil and social rights) that they feel violence is the only avenue of expression they have left with them.

Thus, they end up challenging the state's monopoly on violence to make the state more amenable to their point of view.

Intolerance only breeds more intolerance, suspicion, fear and finally conflict.

wow really?!

lets start calling names at BJP!

they are already called so by some people, some of the leaders are under investigation by the CBI...and living in a democratic country yourself, you may not need to wonder why BJP was removed by the Indian public from power in the last elections.

Back
Top Bottom