What's new

How Putin outsmarted everyone

Infact, by saying what you are saying is a 2 way street, i have already accepted your position of US wont go to war with Russia for Ukraine, what i said is you seems to missed the point on Russia would also not keen on going allout war for ukraine either

Sure, neither side wants to fight a nuclear war with the other.

The difference is that Russia has already taken Crimea, it's done. And they already knew that America would not be able to stop it.

Sure, neither side wants to fight a nuclear war with the other.

The difference is that Russia has already taken Crimea, it's done. And they already knew that America would not be able to stop it.

for the American, Crimea in exchange for the whole Ukraine into the west, well, no matter how you slice it, it is a good deal. Russia can keep Crimea anyway form or whatever she want, but US and the West is keeping the Whole Ukraine. And nothing the Russia do can stop Ukraine joining both EU and NATO.

And America know there are no way Ukraine as a whole will go back to Russia. If you ask me, it's a bargin

You are asking for intellectual honesty. Are you nuts ? :lol:

lol, maybe, after all, he is a so called "Think Tank" lol

for the American, Crimea in exchange for the whole Ukraine into the west, well, no matter how you slice it, it is a good deal. Russia can keep Crimea anyway form or whatever she want, but US and the West is keeping the Whole Ukraine. And nothing the Russia do can stop Ukraine joining both EU and NATO.

And America know there are no way Ukraine as a whole will go back to Russia. If you ask me, it's a bargin

lol, maybe, after all, he is a so called "Think Tank" lol

America does not "have" Ukraine any more than it did before the annexation of Crimea.

Russia is still the dominant player in Ukraine, unless America is willing to send soldiers to fight.

Putin built his foundation in the 90s by outmastering Khodrakwaski , Kasparov and other israeli agents in the Kremlin , right now he's building on the foundation he built in the 90s

America does not "have" Ukraine any more than it did before the annexation of Crimea.

Russia is still the dominant player in Ukraine, unless America is willing to send soldiers to fight.

lol you are still saying that even after Ukraine have already passed a law IN MAJORITY to join EU and accelerate talk to join the NATO. I would say unless Russia launch A Ground invasion into Ukraine and physically stop the assembly or Ukraine turns out yet another Pro-Russian President in the next 3 years, both highly unlikely lol.

Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine–European Union relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine can join the EU no later than 2017, if Ukrainian Government keep the current course.

Don't forget, even Russia have to take the gas deal back to Ukraine, if they are such a dominant power, they could have shut off the Gas and don't sell anything to Ukraine and force them into submission. lol.

No point living in denial, Russia Lost Ukraine about 9 months ago, every Ukrainian knows that.

lol you are still saying that even after Ukraine have already passed a law IN MAJORITY to join EU and accelerate talk to join the NATO. I would say unless Russia launch A Ground invasion into Ukraine and physically stop the assembly or Ukraine turns out yet another Pro-Russian President in the next 3 years, both highly unlikely lol.

Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine–European Union relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine can join the EU no later than 2017, if Ukrainian Government keep the current course.

Don't forget, even Russia have to take the gas deal back to Ukraine, if they are such a dominant power, they could have shut off the Gas and don't sell anything to Ukraine and force them into submission. lol.

No point living in denial, Russia Lost Ukraine about 9 months ago, every Ukrainian knows that.

Russia could roll over Ukraine in a matter of days.

Unless America is willing to send their own soldiers to fight, that can't be changed.

Russia could roll over Ukraine in a matter of days.

Unless America is willing to send their own soldiers to fight, that can't be changed.

I keep hearing Russia can roll over Ukraine in a matter of days. But I NEVER see people Doing it...

It has been said from day 1 in March, now 9 months and counting, Russia are OFFICIALLY no where to be seen. Lol enough talk, just do it. My pop corn got soggy, waiting on some action, been waiting for 9 months lol

I keep hearing Russia can roll over Ukraine in a matter of days. But I NEVER see people Doing it...

It has been said from day 1 in March, now 9 months and counting, Russia are OFFICIALLY no where to be seen. Lol enough talk, just do it. My pop corn got soggy, waiting on some action, been waiting for 9 months lol

They already took Crimea, were you eating popcorn while they did it? :P

Russia might leave Eastern Ukraine, to keep Ukraine divided. But if they piss off Russia again, it will only take a few days of mobilization for them to finish what they started.

And no one cares enough to stop it.

They already took Crimea, were you eating popcorn while they did it? :P

Russia might leave Eastern Ukraine, to keep Ukraine divided. But if they piss off Russia again, it will only take a few days of mobilization for them to finish what they started.

lol isn't Joining EU pissing Russian off? I never know Russia have such a patient

Ukraine is joining the US camp lol look here

European Union - EEAS (European External Action Service) | The EU's relations with Ukraine

Step by step pissing off Russia.

Now all I need is new popcorn so that I can wait for maybe another 9 months.

don't underestimate the resolve of the anti Kiev fighters in the donbass.

don't underestimate the resolve of the anti Kiev fighters in the donbass.

Actually, war now is on stalemate, the frontline has not been changed since October. The initial shock of Russia Para and Russia Special Force have been absorbed and now both side has been using the ceasefire to rearm and resupply.

Time is on Ukraine side tho. As Russia is now on a ticking clock, It's estimated by OECD that funding the rebel costing 5 to 6 millions USD per day 3 to 5 billions in general for all the welfare payment, military cost, and Russia own economy is about to collapse. Either Rebel can finish off the war t few months, or Russia have to seriously think they may need to pull out to avoid being sucked in another "Afghanistan"

The only thing left now is see who collapse first. The Ukrainian defence in Eastern Ukraine? Or Russia Economy first.

But highly unlikely the defence is gonna break soon, as news like this keep coming in

Donetsk airport terminal ‘free of militants’ : UNIAN news (2 weeks ago)

Боевики пообещали оставить "киборгов" в покое | УКРИНФОРМ

lol isn't Joining EU pissing Russian off? I never know Russia have such a patient

Ukraine is joining the US camp lol look here

European Union - EEAS (European External Action Service) | The EU's relations with Ukraine

Step by step pissing off Russia.

Now all I need is new popcorn so that I can wait for maybe another 9 months.

They would be fools to try.

Russia has already proven itself when it took Crimea and nobody could stop it.

Nobody will fight a nuclear war with Russia over Ukraine.

Ukrainians won't throw away their own lives just to please some foreigners.

They would be fools to try.

Russia has already proven itself when it took Crimea and nobody could stop it.

Nobody will fight a nuclear war with Russia over Ukraine.

Ukrainians won't throw away their own lives just to please some foreigners.

lol Russia show stupidity when they annex Crimea.

It's not the world do nothing to stop the Russia, rather the world DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING.

Why American stopping Russian to annex Crimea? When this particular move would push the remaining
Ukraine moderate into the West.

Rather why Russia still hasn't declare a total war on Ukraine is my question, so, they have been hit with Sanction, there are nothing to lose, why still make the posture that they did not help the rebel? If Russia have "Proven" themselves, they would have declare war and send 20,000 soldier in Ukraine already, like you said, no one stop them in Crimea, then why just settle with Crimea??

lol Russia show stupidity when they annex Crimea.

It's not the world do nothing to stop the Russia, rather the world DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING.

Why American stopping Russian to annex Crimea? When this particular move would push the remaining
Ukraine moderate into the West.

Rather why Russia still hasn't declare a total war on Ukraine is my question, so, they have been hit with Sanction, there are nothing to lose, why still make the posture that they did not help the rebel? If Russia have "Proven" themselves, they would have declare war and send 20,000 soldier in Ukraine already, like you said, no one stop them in Crimea, then why just settle with Crimea??

Because Crimea is what they wanted?

Back
Top Bottom