What's new

How Pakistan's Largest Religious Minority Has Come Under Siege

@ajtr this is called life.
Political murders can be taken as ah this is life but wat will u say about the siege of parachinar shias and regular sectarian violence against shias in karachi.you can also classify last bomb blasts in karachi and lahore as attack on shia gathering who assembled to commemorate end of muharram month.

Don't named us Shia...we are first Muslim then we follow the Fiq of Imam Ali A.S/Imam Jafar Sadiq A.S. Nothing else.Hussain belongs to all Muslims and Humanity, Don't give us the whole sole ownership in the name of sectarianism ...

I think this TITLE should be:
"How Pakistan's Largest Minority had make whole Nation under siege" .

I am agree with Haider, Don't think that every one who believe in Wilayat e IMAM ALI(A.S) is Shia. because majority of sunni also believe in that.
here i would like to quote a words of one Aalim of Ahle sunnat Javed Akbar Saaqi :" I don't believe numbers of sects in Muslims but they are two groups in Muslims, ones who loves ALI(A.S) and other has enmity with ALI(A.S)".

Whole nation is target of this largest minority who has enmity with ALI(A.S) for last 1400 years.
I think no wonder when you look back on history in 1400 years

I think this TITLE should be:
"How Pakistan's Largest Minority had make whole Nation under siege" .

I am agree with Haider, Don't think that every one who believe in Wilayat e IMAM ALI(A.S) is Shia. because majority of sunni also believe in that.
here i would like to quote a words of one Aalim of Ahle sunnat Javed Akbar Saaqi :" I don't believe numbers of sects in Muslims but they are two groups in Muslims, ones who loves ALI(A.S) and other has enmity with ALI(A.S)".

Whole nation is target of this largest minority who has enmity with ALI(A.S) for last 1400 years.
I think no wonder when you look back on history in 1400 years

Who in the whole Islamic nation has even the slightest disrespect let alone enmity with Hazrat Ali (R.A)?? No matter which sect you belong to, Hazrat Ali (R.A) is one of the most respected and Honored Sahaba (R.A) being one of the bravest, most loyal and most trusted companions of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W). Apart from being His Son in Law, was was amongst the first to accept Islam and one of the Ashra-e-Mubashra.

I wouldn't say much about who is trying to sabotage Pakistan by trying to flame sectarianism but in the words of an Indian Army Chief (I don't know the current one or any previous) that in order to destroy Pakistan India needs to flame the sectarianism......Hence.....

Pew Center here estimates it at 10-15% of the total Muslim population as Shia and puts the number at 17-26 million (out of an estimated 170 million). And if this alarming trend continues, the percentage could be a decreasing one for the Land of the Pure.

:rofl::rofl: please please tell me your BR name! i want to follow you on BR!

wish as you indians may in pakistan Shias and Sunnis are a tight friendly group! and have been for decades! shias are given equal rights as sunnis! infact except for muhraam you can't tell who is a shia and who is a sunni!

hindu,sikh,isayi,sunni shia we are all pakistanis first!

There is no issues btw Shias and sunnis or there would be major voilence in terms of rioting or clashes between these two communities .. Pakistan is very populated and one can imagine if some thing like this happened there would have been thousands of casualties...... They both live side by side from decades YES there are disagreements but thats norma i guess l!!? Shias are being targeted what has to understood is from a small minority of foriegn funded jihadis ... these morons are killing every one as well , including ahmedis , barelvis , hindus and christians and who not , the world has to understand that.

I am also a Pakistani Shia, the Shia's are prevalent in the Armed Forces also, and also have served as senior officers up to Chief of Staff, we also have democratically elected a Shia Sindhi Women as Prime Minister of Pakistan

Musharaf also belonged to shia school of thought.
P.S=My maternal side is shia,..... nd i have lots of shia frnds........heck wats the difference between shia n sunni? nothin............ we dont even feel abt it in everyday life.

Last edited:
Who in the whole Islamic nation has even the slightest disrespect let alone enmity with Hazrat Ali (R.A)?? No matter which sect you belong to, Hazrat Ali (R.A) is one of the most respected and Honored Sahaba (R.A) being one of the bravest, most loyal and most trusted companions of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W). Apart from being His Son in Law, was was amongst the first to accept Islam and one of the Ashra-e-Mubashra.

I wouldn't say much about who is trying to sabotage Pakistan by trying to flame sectarianism but in the words of an Indian Army Chief (I don't know the current one or any previous) that in order to destroy Pakistan India needs to flame the sectarianism......Hence.....

Brother! you are ignoring the historical facts.people known as "Khwarij" had first exposed in time of Khilafat of IMAM ALI(A.S) . These khawarij had fought many battles with IMAM(A.S) and eventually used a coward act to Shaheed IMAM(A.S) during offering Salat.
terrorist right now belong to same khwarij group who had Shaheed the IMAM HUSSAIN(A.S) GrandSon of RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) and Son of IMAM ALI(A.S) in Karbala.These Khawarij called them self muslim offer salat, roza , hajj zakat, recite Qurran but Kill muslims for sake of their own made sharia.
These munafiqein are using their tools of militant for threat and bribing the ulema soo,anchors, govt. servants, politicians, media channels owners, security persons for their evil purpose.Un fortunetly we are not identify them and their tools even at cost of thousand of lives.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom