What's new

How Pakistani-Americans are entering interfaith and interracial marriages — and making them work

Green cards
Then fucked up kids. Later in life the father's will become religious and will be disappointed that daughters are seeing mini skirts and banging every dude going. Sons are wearing makeup and gay. Happy marriage indeed

I am one of those Pakistani men that married outside. My wife is Iraqi Kurdish but she was born in Iran because Saddam had kicked the Kurds out of Iraq.

Green cards
Then fucked up kids. Later in life the father's will become religious and will be disappointed that daughters are seeing mini skirts and banging every dude going. Sons are wearing makeup and gay. Happy marriage indeed

You mate, are very judgmental............

I am completely against interfaith marriages and inter ethnic marriages.

They just do not work out.

I have 6 uncles, 3 are married to Punjabis, 1 is married to an american, only 2 are married to Pukhtoons. and they worked out fine. I have 2 aunties and 1 is married to Muhajir Syed and the other is married to a Pukhtoon. Even my sister is married to a non-Pukhtoon guy from Karachi ( i actually don't know what he is )

I myself have been married for over 5 yrs.

Last edited:
Interethnic isn't much of an issue since most people are ready to make a good amount of comprises for the sake of their children .

Interfaith however is the children either going one side or another and that can create problems. Doesn't happen in 100% of the cases but I'd say in the majority......

What punishment? The only punishment that exists, is like i said, "NOT in THIS world", its either in the grave or hereafter, and there is something like repentance or other deeds, you don't know the affair between someone and God, so why try to stick your nose where it doesn't belong?

Quran and Hadith clearly tells that if your spouse cheats on you, either forgive them and move on OR divorce them. Thats all.

Even the "pure/impure" stuff doesn't have to do with vir-ginity but deeds and character, why twist the meaning to suit your ideals? My religion gives me honor for me, because i was created by the one who is perfect. And i love him and he loves me.
This honor and respect has nothing to do with a membrane.
By your logic..no crime should be punished..murder,rape,terrorism..all the crimes are between sinner and Allah..n it's possible for everyone to repent later.
So it means..everyone has a right to do a crime for a period he believes it's right and then somehow he should repent and get a clean chit.
Laws are made to run and control societies..control the ones who commit sins/crimes..by your logic ..there is no need of any law in any society

Mehr should know better than to take selfies with foreign embassy staff.

How can you expect something logical or truth from the one who is not even going to accept the truth as told. Moreover, it was a surprise that how the one pretended to be someone and still insisted on wrong thing which shows the height of propaganda war however, a done deal now.

Listen little Indian man. If you think you are going to provoke people here by posting one picture again and again you are severely mistaken. Nobody here cares. I'm sure you'll be banned soon enough once your ip gets traced. Till then enjoy.
That fool has a problem with racists on this forum yet he targets those who have nothing against Black people.
He even tried to pick a fight with me here.

I am one of those Pakistani men that married outside. My wife is Iraqi Kurdish but she was born in Iran because Saddam had kicked the Kurds out of Iraq.

You mate, are very judgmental............

I have 6 uncles, 3 are married to Punjabis, 1 is married to an american, only 2 are married to Pukhtoons. and they worked out fine. I have 2 aunties and 1 is married to Muhajir Syed and the other is married to a Pukhtoon. Even my sister is married to a non-Pukhtoon guy from Karachi ( i actually don't know what he is )

I myself have been married for over 5 yrs.

Married to a Palestinian woman. And yeah some of the judgmental stuff on this thread is next level.

In Quran... i have read about not to practice hypocrisy, jealousy, murder, mischief, extremism, unfair business.... Kindly advise, where in Quran it talk about sex with or without marriage?
I'm asking because, i need to update my understanding of marriage according to Quranic statements!

Ever heard about Hadith and Sunna??

Yes... I only hear about hadith these days, nothing about Quran & Sunnah!

I hope you know hadith means heresy, most of which you see on social media is false.

Anyhow, you are free to post what you think is correct heresy and Sunnah. I'll carry from there onwards.

By your logic..no crime should be punished..murder,rape,terrorism..all the crimes are between sinner and Allah..n it's possible for everyone to repent later.
So it means..everyone has a right to do a crime for a period he believes it's right and then somehow he should repent and get a clean chit.
Laws are made to run and control societies..control the ones who commit sins/crimes..by your logic ..there is no need of any law in any society

Hi,

It is not by the logic of the poster---but by your perverted logic---.
Murder---rape---terrorism are against a citizen of a state / nation---thus punishable by the state---

Hi,

yes---many are made up to suit the the status of the sayer---.

Back
Top Bottom