What's new

How Pakistani-Americans are entering interfaith and interracial marriages — and making them work

Hi,

It is not by the logic of the poster---but by your perverted logic---.
Murder---rape---terrorism are against a citizen of a state / nation---thus punishable by the state---
So you have finished the discussion....u don't thing there is anything wrong with adultery and fornication.
so you would be ok if your wife or wife to be sleeps around with strangers???And having an affair will be justified..right???

The point liberals fail to understand is not every crime is physical crime..some crimes are based on morality which are offensive enough to break the fabric of society...materialistic development is just 1 part of the society...the most important part is ethics and morality which actually build nations.

If state punishes an adulterer..it is bcoz he/she is trying to destroy the social fabrics whic binds families with TRUST. Relationships and families are build on trust.

Tell me if you/your wife are sleeping around..what impact will happen on the minds of children...what are you teaching them?
But it seems you are quite alright weather you/your wife or even your teenage children engage in sexual activities to other than their spouses...your teenage girl getting regnant at 15..it's aaall good...nothing is wrong with any of this..
GOOD FOR YOU

So you have finished the discussion....u don't thing there is anything wrong with adultery and fornication.
so you would be ok if your wife or wife to be sleeps around with strangers???And having an affair will be justified..right???

The point liberals fail to understand is not every crime is physical crime..some crimes are based on morality which are offensive enough to break the fabric of society...materialistic development is just 1 part of the society...the most important part is ethics and morality which actually build nations.

If state punishes an adulterer..it is bcoz he/she is trying to destroy the social fabrics whic binds families with TRUST. Relationships and families are build on trust.

Tell me if you/your wife are sleeping around..what impact will happen on the minds of children...what are you teaching them?
But it seems you are quite alright weather you/your wife or even your teenage children engage in sexual activities to other than their spouses...your teenage girl getting regnant at 15..it's aaall good...nothing is wrong with any of this..
GOOD FOR YOU

Hi,

It seems like it gave you great pleasure to bring my wife into the discussion---.

Hi,

It seems like it gave you great pleasure to bring my wife into the discussion---.
I have nothing personal against you and your wife.
but psychologically....people really feel a problem an actual problem when it is personally related to them otherwise they just beat around the bush..i had no intention to hurt anyone's feelings..but severity of such questions is felt accurately this way.

Now what's your take on all the points i raised...do u really think of them as a problem in first place???

GOOD FOR YOU

Its hilarious seeing conservatives having define what makes and what breaks "the fabric of society". The model you described is a bit too simplified. Its never as simple. People who cheat will cheat regardless of whether the state cares or not. Once you go down the moral road there's not a lot of saving grace because not everyone shares the same ones. Maybe according to me using the internet breaks family relations so I could charge and punish you for that.

Funny thing is the countries trying " preserve their societies " are in the gutter right now and the fahaash and corrupted societies are actually doing what they're meant to be doing. Living.

WTF is interfaith marriage anyway?
I don't think there's anything called interfaith marriage in Islam. Even love jihad is haram.

I have nothing personal against you and your wife.
but psychologically....people really feel a problem an actual problem when it is personally related to them otherwise they just beat around the bush..i had no intention to hurt anyone's feelings..but severity of such questions is felt accurately this way.

Now what's your take on all the points i raised...do u really think of them as a problem in first place???

Hi,

You are being deceptive and deceitful---. Talk about me and that is fine---.

That is what I too keep saying on this forum.

Say that on brat rakshit...

There was and will be no united subcontinent... Unless British colonial it again .. Or India is ruled by a monarch from across the Indus.

Green cards
Then fucked up kids. Later in life the father's will become religious and will be disappointed that daughters are seeing mini skirts and banging every dude going. Sons are wearing makeup and gay. Happy marriage indeed

I know a guy who almost married an Italian girl... Dude met her family (her father was some police chief who himself was conservative and didn't approve of the modern culture) ......

He had the same thinking... What will happen with the kids...

So he came up with an idea.. He prosped to marry her and settle in Pakistan..

The girl didn't want it... So he parted ways..

Another thing I've observed is that alot of Pak expats come back to Pak when their kids reach teenage...

Say that on brat rakshit...

There was and will be no united subcontinent... Unless British colonial it again .. Or India is ruled by a monarch from across the Indus.

Well, Bharat Rakshak is too toxic and jingoistic for me. It is nice that admins of PDF allow international membership.

But you want India and Pakistan to fight for the next 30 years?? Spending resources buying silly weapons rather than give basic facilities like free quality-housing etc?? What about Kashmir??

If you take the time to read the UN-produced 'Human Development Index', India and Pakistan rank miserably in the list, and little Cuba more favorably.

That is what I too keep saying on this forum.
Thank you. Because what sense does it make for both countries to continue to drain immense resources in a silly rivalry at the expense of the common people in either country? Because neither side will initiate a war that is guaranteed to go nuclear because any kind of war between Pakistan-India is going to be nuclear.

In this age of globalism I think it is only inevitable that a merger will eventually take place with the amount of people-to-people contact between Indians & Pakistanis and the resultant cross-border marriages. And this is a good thing because this will unite the people of the two countries.

Do not get married. It is a primitive concept and is the root cause of all evil in every society of the world.

Marriage is between two consenting adults and if they can make it work regardless of difference of culture, language or religion they have my best wishes going forward.
I am sorry but you need to make yourself aware of Islamic rulings in this regard, if you identify yourself a muslim.

Allah Almighty have pointed out in the Holy Quran that a muslim man should choose a muslim woman for marriage (her background does not matters, only her faith matters). If no muslim woman is willing to marry him (extremely unlikely though), then he can marry a Christian (or) a Jewish woman.

Conversely, a muslim woman should marry a muslim man only.

Islam ka mazakh naa urraaoo.

Islam teaches tolerance in many instances but also has its set of rules for different social matters.

Last edited:
Thank you. Because what sense does it make for both countries to continue to drain immense resources in a silly rivalry at the expense of the common people in either country? Because neither side will initiate a war that is guaranteed to go nuclear because any kind of war between Pakistan-India is going to be nuclear.

In this age of globalism I think it is only inevitable that a merger will eventually take place with the amount of people-to-people contact between Indians & Pakistanis and the resultant cross-border marriages. And this is a good thing because this will unite the people of the two countries.

We don't want to mix with Indians.

Request denied.

I would rather Marry a White Boy. I’m losing roots and slowly drifting away. Some Pakistani Men are an absolute joke and liars.

Back
Top Bottom