What's new

HOW PAKISTAN SHOULD ACT ON AN EXPECTED COMBINE AGGRESSION BY ITS NEIGHBORS

Already st
Is Pakistan's current Air Defence Missile System covers Afghan & Iranian borders as well?
Is there any big military base near Iran for swift deployment in case of Iranian aggression?
How Pakistan will divide the lesser number of regular army personnel and military hardware in such a scenario?
Can the forces of Islamic Alliance will help Pakistan in such a scenario?
alrrady stated several times Pakistan needs to make militery service compulsory for all able citizens. I get the feeling Nawaz and Bajwa are very lathargic individuals and have the typical Pak mentality when the time
Comes we shall see. There is absolutely nothing aggressive about Pakistan. That's why the world can get away with bullying and mocking Pakistan on all fronts. What are Pakistanis waiting for? Pakistan to become the next Syria?

The trouble started when the U.S. entered the region. So one can deduce that the U.S. puppet government in Afghanistan is responsible for all the tension. Once the puppet government is over thrown relations between Afghanistan, Iran, & Pakistan will normalize.

But if you really want an answer to your "what if" question. Then if, for some reason Afghanistan and Iran become brainwashed and ignore their brotherhood with Pakistan, Pakistan's Nasr will also be forced to ignore brotherhood. If Pakistan goes all unfriendly countries near and far will come with us.

What ARE Pakistan's options?

...and I mean, like, long long term. Like 30-40-50 years from now.

For example, you see, not much has changed today, in ten years, from when I first came to this forum in 2008.

...and the way things seem to be going, I don't see them changing in my lifetime at least.

Pakistan and Pakistanis have to realize a few things and behave with some maturity:

1. Forget Kashmir. No point chest beating about something you're never gonna wrest from a 6 times bigger country with 10 times the economy and growing. Forget it. Move on.

2. Keep religion in your homes. That's how Europe did it. That's how America did it. That's how China did it. I wish that's how India does it. Islam is not in danger. You're not the sole proprietors of Islam. Europe reigned church in. The Muslim world, including Pakistan, needs to reign the Mullahs and the Wahhabis in.

3. Army belongs in the barracks, not in the political corridors, and certainly not in every other TV show 'rejecting' civilian authority. Civilian authority is supreme and no matter how crazy your politicians may be/seem, there is literally no excuse for army to interfere in internal and foreign policy. The present state of your country is proof of it. Let civilian authority flourish. It will take anywhere from 20-30 years. The the institutions become stronger and then you will see the real fruits of democracy.

P.S.

Dead men tell no tales, eh! :D

1. Nope
2. I'd rather die
3. Nope

What Major general Bagheri meant is we want to attack Jund Allah assets in Pakistan soil, not the Pakistan state, I didn't know his words were token out of context, maybe he should have choose his words more carefully. And when it comes to Jund Allah and Jaish Al Adl, we have a problem with those guys, cause sadly the use Pakistan's soil to lunch cross boarder attack against us, here's some examples:
2017:
Militants kill 10 Iranian border guards in attack on frontier with Pakistan
2015:
8 Iranian guards killed in clashes near Pakistan border
2013:
Report: 14 Iranian border guards killed in clashes
And as a matter of fact, I know there are some smaller incidents that never make it to the news.
Look, we have a cross boarder attack problem in our boarder with you, we are not faking it. And after each incident when we address those attacks, for any reasons, Pakistan government manages to neglect them, That's why the reactions to the last incident was so furious.
And when it come Saudi Arabia, we don't have any problems with the land itself, we have problem with the House of Saud, and that's their own fault, when Saddam Hussein invaded Iran, they jumped on the ship and started helping him functionally and logistically, maybe they should had a second thought before doing that. Let me ask you a question, if right tomorrow the Afghanistan government declares "Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Pakistanis, Jews, and Flies" and starts attacking Pakistan and killing Pakistanis with chemical weapons, and the House of Saud helps them functionally and logistically, after you manage to kick the Afghan Army in the butt, you are going to be cool with the House of Saud again?
And their enmity didn't stop there either, right after Saddam, they started funding terrorist groups like ISIS ideologically and financially against us.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ke-over-the-north-of-the-country-9602312.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-saudi-qatar-idUSBREA2806S20140309
And here's the best proof that i can get you, a classified document recently leaked by Wikileaks, in which Hilary Clinton is suggesting that we should use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia so they stop their financial and logistic support of ISIS. Hilary Clinton had access to classified information herself, and wouldn't be lying in a classified document either.

>> forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence
>> assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia,
>> which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and
>> other radical (Wahhabi) groups in the region. This effort will be enhanced by
>> the stepped up commitment in the KRG. The Qataris and Saudis will be put
>> in a position of balancing policy between their ongoing competition to
>> dominate the Sunni world and the consequences of serious U.S. pressure. By
>> the same token, the threat of similar, realistic U.S. operations will serve
>> to assist moderate forces in Libya, Lebanon, and even Jordan, where
>> insurgents are increasingly fascinated by the ISIL success in Iraq.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

And now that all of their pawns have failed, they want to take the role of Saddam Hussein themselves.

You shoot at our civilians in border skirmishes.

As far as I'm concerned, until you stop I don't think we should stop Jundallah and their pals.

You shoot at our civilians in border skirmishes.

As far as I'm concerned, until you stop I don't think we should stop Jundallah and their pals.
There's already a thread exists about this in here.

Back
Top Bottom