What's new

How Pakistan can become an economic force in the region?

Sometimes...i think we focous too much on concepts and theories..But most of the failure happens when even a very average idea or concept is not getting executed properly...It is not like the Finance minister or the stake holder of Pakistan are less educated or does not know what is the path to success rather it is the lack of execution of very simply policy mechanism that makes someone to not to progress...

So i feel when we discuss about progress of a nation, rather than focusing about policy, let us focus about what are the ways, any good policy of a minitry can be executed 100%. That will help to achieve your goal faster than changing the policy as such...

So what is this "security" that you mention as the first step? Please clarify what you mean by this word as you have used it.

There are two main elements to security as far as I can seen. One is security in terms of a reduction in terrorist attacks and riots. Why would anyone want to invest in a country when he can not be certain that his investment rather than resulting in profit will get bombed or be subject to day long strikes in Karachi because a politician sitting in London has ordered the city to be shut down. A second element to security is energy independence (Energy security - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Whats the point in setting up a textile mill or a steel factory if there is no electricity to power them?

Think about a situation down the line 25 years...The way China and India progress, Pakistan could be everything starting with supply of needle to aeroplane parts to all manufacturing equipment...And on top of that be a energy corridor of China,India, and if we extend more...Entire South East Asia too through pipeline from Iran and other oil nations...Even you do not have to do anything rather than to connect and be a gateway get a lot of money to invest in your country..

How about just one suggestion.

be nice to international visitors.

thats is also good

but htese are the basics - applicable to india as well as the subcontinent
India pakistan bangladesh nepal et all

anyways its your ccountry your problem - your ides your solutions

thats is also good

but htese are the basics - applicable to india as well as the subcontinent
India pakistan bangladesh nepal et all

anyways its your ccountry your problem - your ides your solutions

Think about this.

Every country in this world is a like a shop.

Some countries sell stuff that comes out of ground.

some countries sell stuff that their people make in the factories, offices, and companies.

many countries sell things similar to other countries.

but the world buyers prefer some over the other.

Why?

hint: The owners of some shops are very nice, while others behave like apes and monkeys (or worse pitbulls). Word buyers will certainly avoid the nice ones. Right (Just kidding)

Think about this.

Every country in this world is a like a shop.

Some countries sell stuff that comes out of ground.

some countries sell stuff that their people make in the factories, offices, and companies.

many countries sell things similar to other countries.

but the world buyers prefer some over the other.

Why?

hint: The owners of some shops are very nice, while others behave like apes and monkeys (or worse pitbulls). Word buyers will certainly avoid the nice ones. Right (Just kidding)

just to take it forward an example how good relations with india can help pakistan (take it positively)

Pakistan has good business in textiles it competes with india bangladesh thailand china etc

now for textiles you need electricity with shortage of power how will your textiles industry grow ?

if you make large amount of textiles without connectivity how will you move them to world markets ?

+

india is set to become the largest producer of cotton this year onwards

better relations will help you source cotton / fabrics for you textile industry

i think i am making some sense

baki to readers can decide

Fauji bhai. I really wish your Islamists were just like our Hindu goons. But the problem is our Hindu goons are much much weaker than your Islamists. So they are easy to control.

The mentality should be changed from the beginning.

Yes. That is why I wrote that. Good education may help. I do not see any other way.

Main issue to eradicate is CORRUPTION. Corruption in political parties, corruption in common Pakistani business men and women.

The economic growth rate of Pakistan has averaged 5 percent annually since 1947, 70s years—a feat achieved by very few countries.

Pakistan came into existence as a moth-ridden country at the time of the partition of India.

Democracy, with such flaws and shortcomings as corruption and patronage, may cause economic disruptions and slow down development in the short-term. But it should be allowed to run its course as the inherent process of fresh leadership and governmental accountability through new elections provides a built-in stability to the system that eventually brings the economy back to equilibrium. Interruptions to the democratic process in the name of economic efficiency have created more problems than solutions in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom