What's new

How Pakistan can become an economic force in the region?

Fine. But avoid careless accusations then.

50% is bombastic and inaccurate nay childish statement, that a self-declared scientist (of all people) should avoid at all costs.

Thank you.
Well, talk about childish behaviour look at your own posts! :rolleyes:

p.s. if you post, people will quote you. This is how forums operate.
my sincere advice to you is "don't come to the kitchen if you can't stand the heat".
I dont mind ANYONE quoting me but jub koi batmeezi kay liyea quote kerta hai then as a human being I can point it out!

Well, talk about childish behaviour look at your own posts! :rolleyes:

I dont mind ANYONE quoting me but jub koi batmeezi kay liyea quote kerta hai then as a human being I can point it out!

Madam if you post a inaccurate nay childish comment,

and if someone tries to correct you

then be a grown up and accept your mistake.

But in no way you can say "don't post my quotes".

Once you post something on a forum, your "DESIRE" is that people read it and quote it.

This is the BASIC concept of forum discussions.

Hope you understand it as a genuine suggestion (and not badtamizi).

off course if I know in advance that my great aunt is making an inaccurate statement, I may let it slip.

But I seriously doubt my great aunts and great uncles are posting on PDF. :lol:

peace now.

p.s. Please do not turn this thread into Pakistani girls flurting with Pakistani boys. This is a serious discussion.

and in no way center around you in person. Please open a new thread like "Talon is the best girl on PDF", and we can all post our views there. But please do not turn this thread into one like those. Thank you.

Madam if you post a inaccurate nay childish comment,

and if someone tries to correct you

then be a grown up and accept your mistake.

But in no way you can say "don't post my quotes".
and people were trying to convince me about RIGHTS of this and that...equality and this and that....
Once you post something on a forum, your "DESIRE" is that people read it and quote it.
Yes but not from trolls...
This is the BASIC concept of forum discussions.

Hope you understand it as a genuine suggestion (and not badtamizi).

off course if I know in advance that my great aunt is making an inaccurate statement, I may let it slip.

But I seriously doubt my great aunts and great uncles are posting on PDF. :lol:

peace now.
Lame as lame can go...

Last edited:
Accepting is not a problem if the guy doesnt stoop dirt low! @WebMaster you can see an example here!

See you did it again.

Why are you involving Webmaster now.

no one invited you or referenced you. What a childish behavior. Girl cries out for help. main mer gai, main mer gai. main doob gai.

Why are you messing up this thread.

Thank you.

@FaujHistorian
Bhai hosla hai apka kasam se , kaisay itnay saray logon k saath sir khapaa laitay ho :super:
(not including Talon aapi ofcourse ) :dirol:

Glad you played it safe. :lol:

Otherwise you too will be hauled into webmaster's court.

Go back to your pre 65 agenda. Prioritize social security ahead of National security. Afterall this was working nicely than... & Pakistan was the second most industrialized nation in Asia only behind Japan back in the days.

Glad you played it safe. :lol:

Otherwise you too will be hauled into webmaster's court.

Bhai It happened to me today in another post , "doodh ka jala" u know ;)

Go back to your pre 65 agenda. Prioritize social security ahead of National security. Afterall this was working nicely than... & Pakistan was the second most industrialized nation in Asia only behind Japan back in the days.

Exactly , we need the "state capitalist" policies of Ayyub

By replacing Ishaq Dar munchi choor, as the Finance Minister of Pakistan.

One way is Money should have to used to establish 1,000s of Cottage Industries to produce local variant of products that are currently being imported.

This would have created the following advantages to the economy overall.
  1. Technical knowledge development of labor.
  2. Avoided brain-drain of qualified citizen to manage these Cottage Industries.
  3. Minimized NPLs by limiting focus on few non performing industries.
  4. Local variant of imported products to cut Import Bills and improve upon them ultimately contributing to Export proceeds.
  5. Uplifting allied industries linked with local produce ultimately reaching far more benefits.

All problems of Pakistan stem out of its leadership. Pakistan needs a visionary leader. One that actually intends to make Pakistan an economic force. Imran Khan can be a start. Maybe someone even better will come along later.

All problems of Pakistan stem out of its leadership. Pakistan needs a visionary leader. One that actually intends to make Pakistan an economic force. Imran Khan can be a start. Maybe someone even better will come along later.

Bhai

you focus too much on individuals.

you gotta look at the team.

IK is not god nauzbillah.

He has to rely on Shah Mehmood Quraishi

Adn SMQ is as failed of a politician as any in our country.

Ok may be a teeny bit better than AQ

Back
Top Bottom