What's new

How Pak is spinning a terror web in South India via Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Pakistan's game in this regard, don't let an opportunity go by to bring up the Baluchistan's troubles. But I doubt India would take this stance, they are quite an active anti-interventiolist voice.

Unlike an insurgency in Kashmir which was largely ' exported' by Pakistan...Baluchistan is boiling solely due to Pakistani actions

the chances of Baluchistan movement growing and conflagrating further are therefore very high as it's not sustained by external forces ....

after lesson of 1974 ....Pakistan is obsessed with any movement which can potentially divide their nation once again ...
Their actions in Baluchistan are driven by that phobia .

and so more fanatically they will try to suppress it ...more robustly it will bounce back

Pakistani atrocities themselves will fuel this movement.

It's chain reaction ...and it has already been set in ....

I just hope Pakistan does not initiate process of reconciliation ....which can take away the cause of Baluchistan movement .

ohhh..!!! so u seems so proud of this act......good...
then don't complain when we do the same in Balochistan and KPK....:D:D
You already are. and this is an Indian news piece complaining.

How Pak is spinning a terror web in South India via Sri Lanka

How India is spinning a terror web in Pakistan via Afghanistan and now pay for weapons for Afghanistan too...

Your President gave us an idea about to what extent Pakistan has been supporting terrorism. No need for you to vindicate your 'heroes' back there. :-)

Vindicating? There is no vindication for those in the spy game. Its a dirty world.

My God, just look at the ideology here! Pathetic.

Ideology is to go deep in someone behind so much so that it hurts the neck, you F with us them dont whine

India cannot afford to launch such offensive actions in Pakistan, this is why post-26/11 MMS needs to be PRAISED for holding back the hawks and the call for military action

I myself praise MMS govt for not launching a strike against the terror camps, which Pakistan would obviously take as a strike against it's territory.

But surely, we could have exerted enough diplomatic influence to corner them? What have we done about it? You sentence death penalty to 26/11 masterminds, else we won't go ahead with the peace talks - Is this enough?

Unlike an insurgency in Kashmir which was largely ' exported' by Pakistan...Baluchistan is boiling solely due to Pakistani actions

the chances of Baluchistan movement growing and conflagrating further are very high .

after lesson of 1974 ....Pakistan is obsessed with any movement which can potentially divide their nation once again ...
their actions in Baluchistan are driven by that phobia and are irrational

More fanatically they will try to suppress it ...more robustly it will bounce back

Because Pakistani atrocities themselves will fuel the movement

It's chain reaction ...and it has already been set in ....

I just hope Pakistan does not initiate process of reconciliation ....
Let them sort their own mess out bro, India doesn't have to spend a single taxpayer's rupee on this matter, it is already on the tipping point but Pak top brass are looking elsewhere. There are so many fires raging in Pakistan these days with only a hosepipe to quench them, it is either going to take decades to address them all or the cumulative affect of the fires will drag the entire nation down further and further igniting more fires as they go.

How India is spinning a terror web in Pakistan via Afghanistan and now pay for weapons for Afghanistan too...

Those weapons are for Afghan armed forces, not for your 'brothers-in-arms' who would cause havoc in South Asia once the Nato troops pull out.

You already are. and this is an Indian news piece complaining.
I know we already are...... and we need to keep doing that.....we need to make afghan army strong ...
I was just saying ... we both are doing that in each other territory....so u should not cry foul when we do it .....

Let them sort their own mess out bro, India doesn't have to spend a single taxpayer's rupee on this matter, it is already on the tipping point but Pak top brass are looking elsewhere. There are so many fires raging in Pakistan these days with only a hosepipe to quench them, it is either going to take decades to address them all or the cumulative affect of the fires will drag the entire nation down further and further igniting more fires as they go.

Catalyst is a substance which itself does not take part in reaction but only accelerates speed of action several folds ...

should India act as catalyst in Baluchistan ..???

( Lol I am just joking ....I just want to see reactions of our Pakistani brothers )

Tamil Nadu have become a quite a "transit" for terrorist and hawala operators. Chennai have a reputation of being safe in India, and they will want to exploit that situation.
One Policy guy once told me that terrorist do not want to stage attacks in Chennai or in TN, as they want a safe transit zone in the country. Any attack here, will give them away, and will lead to strict monitoring.

But surely, we could have exerted enough diplomatic influence to corner them? What have we done about it? You sentence death penalty to 26/11 masterminds, else we won't go ahead with the peace talks - Is this enough?
To be honest it is such a mess with conflicting compulsions that I don't envy any leader who tries to sort out the relationship. Firstly there are 2 centres of power in Pakistan- the military and civilian administration and it is not always easy to see which one is subservient to the other, who do you engage with? To this day terrorists are being trained by elements within the Pak establishment to go into India and kill Indians, this is clearly unacceptable. The amount of bad blood in the relationship already means the domestic audience back home in both nations is looking for their leaders to be tough on the other side. Anytime the talks seem to be going anywhere it seems something comes up (blasts, terror attack, beheadings etc) that derails the entire process and starts you on square 1 again. The urge to isolate Pakistan comepltly must be there but then this is not going to be 100% effective and is unlikely to bring them to the table but then if you use the carrot and try to build trade ties they are perhaps being rewarded for their bad behaviour and you aren't helping reduce the terror threat? And there is not 1 single issue but a multitude of them to deal with -Kashmir, water, Sir creek etc etc some may be easier than others but the sticking points will drag down the talks across the board.

What an unholy mess, it really is.

Sooner or later the Lankans will realise this ignored mistake and would take punitive measures which will result in waste of money, logistics,creative hours, some misguided poor souls, cordial relationships,trust etc.

South Asia will return back to reality check and peace will prevail in the coming decade or so.

Well, thank you for the kind words, Indo-guy. However, I'm not speaking with conviction to my premise but my paradigm on which you're interpreting this 'news' that's my point. If you look at it from a nationalistic point of view then yes, you're probably correct, in terms of deduction, because things are either black or white. However, if you do take a more informed and academic point of view then no as you must look at the causal links which do not live up to the standards of rigor.
You are saying it with such conviction and sincerity that I almost feel like believing it ....But no , thanks .

We have believed and then have been deceived many times .

If all you say is true then what are those terror camps in Azad Kashmir doing ?

Don't tell me that the terrorists are being trained there simply to fight against other kinds of terrorists within Pakistan .

with all due respect to you - we simply can't believe in your assertions when ground reality is totally different ...

Pakistan is yet to make up its mind regarding its policy of supporting terrorism as state a policy to further proxy war against India.

and ISI has been borne out of that policy ...

Pakistan's two timing with terrorism ..will take it towards path of self destruction ....

Pakistan is yet to understand that ....perhaps never will ...

But we sincerely hope it does so ....

Stable, peaceful , friendly , prosperous Pakistan is better any-day than rogue terror stricken , hostile and poverty stricken one as far as India is concerned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom