What's new

How Pak is spinning a terror web in South India via Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your evidence comes from the great Indian media.:lol:
Forget Indian and Pakistani media for obvious reasons, there is 0 objective reporting stating Indian involvement in Baluchistan merely this is what Pakistan ALLEGES. In contrast there is literally countless literature on Pakistan's involvement with terror groups.

This story doesn't make sense, Indian intelligence RAW does spreading terrorism to Pakistan cities, we have frequently caught them. That's fact.

Now the Indian media is twist every stories, just throw it to garbage.

This story doesn't make sense, Indian intelligence RAW does spreading terrorism to Pakistan cities, we have frequently caught them. That's fact.

Now the Indian media is twist every stories, just throw it to garbage.

Exactly ...

RAW killed Benazir Bhutto .

RAW implanted Osama Bin laden in Abottabad to discredit Pakistan .

RAW is implicating Musharraf in various cases as revenge against him due to Kargil fiasco .

RAW has doctored elections in Pakistan to bring Nawaz Sharif to power .

RAW is hiding Dawood in Pakistan again to tarnish its clean image in front of international community .

RAW attacked Hamid Mir to discredit ISI .

actually the list of RAW activities is too long

Indian media is giving RAW deal to Pakistan ...really . I agree with you ....

Forget Indian and Pakistani media for obvious reasons, there is 0 objective reporting stating Indian involvement in Baluchistan merely this is what Pakistan ALLEGES. In contrast there is literally countless literature on Pakistan's involvement with terror groups.

sometimes I feel India should really support terror activities in Baluchistan

as such we are being blamed ..we might as well take advantage of that ....

I'm not intellectualising it at all. I'm just saying that you need to look at it from a non-patriotic light. You're basing the assumptions on what? News. That's your authority.
By the WORLD you actually mean the US and her allies, don't you? See, that's the part where there is polarisation so hence, how can we take such words as not coming from a perspective?
Third, I cannot underline this fact enough because I have lost friends to this war and I've relatives who took the battle to the terrorists: the Pak Armed Forces have lost blood- nearly 3000+ to this war. We take it very seriously. Henceforth, our priority, paradigm and focus has shifted. It makes no sense to polarise India so we'd have to divide up our attention at two different borders that thinking of Strategic Deapth has dissipated because it's not feasable.
I'm not talking about good/bad guys. I'm talking about what's really happening.
The US has been urging you to shift your troops from the Easter border with India to the West and you have given merely a lukewarm response to this. On an almost daily basis terrorists coming in from Pakistani territory are being engaged by the IA, why are these people able to dodge the PA again and again? Has there EVER been an instance of the PA engaging terrorists trying to infiltrate into India, me thinks not.

Logically speaking you ought to be reallocating your resources away from an India-centric outlook as I believe the PA COAS openly said ought to happen but there has been little actual evidence you are doing this. Yes you are on the receiving end of all this and thus it makes your CONTINUED duplicity on the issue highly confusing. Like I have said, the ISI/Pak MIL is a highly fractured entity where one hand doesn't know what the other is doing so whilst the he'd of the PA/GoP may say one thing there is no way to guarantee their subordinates will abide buy these change in SOPs- far from it.

What you say may find favour among a certain proportion of intellectuals in Pakistan but the facts on the ground remain the same. I think the Indian Int agencies an army said not too long ago there were something like 40 terror camps in Azad Kashmir/AK targetting India, how many of these have been destroyed/disbanded? I'd assume exactly 0.

Forgive us if no one in the West or India is willing to believe your claims, actions speak louder than words and whilst you'll go after the groups who do the most damage to you, you'll happily "keep the pot on the boil" in Indian Kashmir with your illicit support for nefarious groups.

26/11 wasn't that long ago, perhaps this was the straw that broke the camel's back, or maybe it was OBL being found less than a couple of miles from yur office training academy, but don't expect anyone to listen to your claims that the ISI/GoP is not involved in such activities anymore.

Why stoop to their level? That is their internal mess to sort out, India has plenty of issue at home to focus on.

I'm sorry @Oscar you cannot plead innocents here. Yes there is some stories that come out that are clearly bogus vis a vis the ISI but NO ONE sane can deny the ISI has got their fingers in some pretty horrid pies, LeT, Haqqni network, TTP at some levels maybe, JuD etc etc and it is a bloated, fractured and rouge organisation with almost 0 oversight at any level. Maybe the ISI as a whole is not sanctioning such things but elements within it maybe. Look at 26/11, look at the terror camps in AK, OBL in Abbotobad etc etc you REALLY think the ISI isn't playing some pretty devious games with the world?

Not to the extent you think. Every intelligence agency in the world has their hands dirty, here the issue is of who is the convenient target for a media spree.

Why stoop to their level? That is their internal mess to sort out, India has plenty of issue at home to focus on.

Indeed ..I just said rhetorically ...

Baluchistan issue will take its own course ...India does not even have to do anything .
Just as China also is feeling heat in Xinxiang ...
one can't just keep on playing with fire and not get fingers burnt .

The more Pakistan tries to suppress Baluchistan ...more it will bounce back with vigor ...

Agree India should keep out of Baluchistan ...( except may be occasional moral support ...)

Another twisting and scarasm joke again by Indians, good try.

Exactly ...

RAW killed Benazir Bhutto .

RAW implanted Osama Bin laden in Abottabad to discredit Pakistan .

RAW is implicating Musharraf in various cases as revenge against him due to Kargil fiasco .

RAW has doctored elections in Pakistan to bring Nawaz Sharif to power .

RAW is hiding Dawood in Pakistan again to tarnish its clean image in front of international community .

RAW attacked Hamid Mir to discredit ISI .

actually the list of RAW activities is too long

Indian media is giving RAW deal to Pakistan ...really . I agree with you ....

When it comes to terrorism, I think even China has in the past blamed Pakistan for outsourcing it. But we're are most affected victims of their cross border terror, we could have cornered them diplomatically?

main-qimg-9cff2a19a2e92e394f76d47ba0a00a63

Agree India should keep out of Baluchistan ...( except may be occasional moral support ...)
Play Pakistan's game in this regard, don't let an opportunity go by to bring up the Baluchistan's troubles. But I doubt India would take this stance, they are quite an active anti-interventiolist voice.

Not to the extent you think..

Your President gave us an idea about to what extent Pakistan has been supporting terrorism. No need for you to vindicate your 'heroes' back there. :-)

We are proud of you ISI, Revenge Baluchistan but dont just stop there

That sounds very reliable. Hats of to the ISI if they are actually able to pull this despicable activity off.
ohhh..!!! so u seems so proud of this act......good...
then don't complain when we do the same in Balochistan and KPK....:D:D

When it comes to terrorism, I think even China has in the past blamed Pakistan for outsourcing it. But we're are most affected victims of their cross border terror, we could have cornered them diplomatically?

main-qimg-9cff2a19a2e92e394f76d47ba0a00a63
Funny that, what is the US ACTUALLY doing to attack Pakistan (the backer of groups that have attacked and killed their troops in Afghanistan)? The fact is the US is constrained by the same things as India in this matter- Pakistan is a powder keg just waiting to blow that no one wants to trigger, not India, not the US and not China. The US talks big against men in caves but when it comes to Pakistan sells them F-16s! Conventional military superiority against Pakistan counts for very little.

Similarly, in Israel's case they are up against enemies who will crumble under their conventional military power in hours and their is no nuclear angle so they are able to talk big and pack it up with a heft punch. India cannot afford to launch such offensive actions in Pakistan, this is why post-26/11 MMS needs to be PRAISED for holding back the hawks and the call for military action, at least he has been praised by many Western commentators who call the India-Pak conflict the most dangerous in the world. MMS isn't a fool by any measure and he appreciates the ONLE way this entire mess may one day be solved is through talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom