What's new

How Pak is spinning a terror web in South India via Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this sh*t again !

tricko-bored-face-meme-full_5294333_thumb.jpg

Sooner or later the Lankans will realise this ignored mistake and would take punitive measures which will result in waste of money, logistics,creative hours, some misguided poor souls, cordial relationships,trust etc.

South Asia will return back to reality check and peace will prevail in the coming decade or so.

Sorry ...it's too nice to be true .

Peace will not return to Asia for the longest time ....

The poison of violence from Pakistan will keep spilling over In India and other neighboring countries ...

as long as state of Pakistan exists with its sole objective to counter and antagonize India ...Peace can't return to Indian subcontinent !

Well, thank you for the kind words, Indo-guy. However, I'm not speaking with conviction to my premise but my paradigm on which you're interpreting this 'news' that's my point. If you look at it from a nationalistic point of view then yes, you're probably correct, in terms of deduction, because things are either black or white. However, if you do take a more informed and academic point of view then no as you must look at the causal links which do not live up to the standards of rigor.

what is your stand on 26/11 ?
do you believe that Project Karachi shaped up without ISI's blessings ?

indians should stop being paranoid. They themselves are arming some terrorists in Balochistan and dare to accuse us. Lol.
What hypocrites.
:raise: and Afghanistan...

India’s aim to arm Afghan forces may anger Pakistan

Psychologists would call it projection...

Psychological projection
is the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. :agree:

Have you read my report on the Taliban here on PDF? I believe it was called: "Testing the Closed Systems Theory" search it up and read it because only then would you be able to know what I'm talking about.

My stand is that this was done by NSAs.
what is your stand on 26/11 ?
do you believe that Project Karachi shaped up without ISI's blessings ?

Sorry ...it's too nice to be true .

Peace will not return to Asia for the longest time ....

The poison of violence from Pakistan will keep spilling over In India and other neighboring countries ...

as long as state of Pakistan exists with its sole objective to counter and antagonize India ...Peace can't return to Indian subcontinent !

The fruits of the hard work of the people who have dedicated their life time investing their time, energy and money on creating turmoil is about to get ripened. In the process they have created or can we say remodeled the basic skeleton of a very promising society into something which is unseen in rest of the world, where they are moving into an open, progressive, adaptive and tolerant society.

The signs are already seen in the reports where we can see a nation idolizing mechanisms whose duty is to protect its people are made immune to any sort of criticism making them bigger than judiciary, bigger than democratic institutions which are usually seen in African republics.

At this pace one can expect, its a volcano which is on brink to spew its ashes so high that the existing machinery which are holding the limelight until now, due to the promise which they were supposed to fulfill getting occupied... containing the lava that is about to flow.

To be honest it is such a mess with conflicting compulsions that I don't envy any leader who tries to sort out the relationship. Firstly there are 2 centres of power in Pakistan- the military and civilian administration and it is not always easy to see which one is subservient to the other, who do you engage with? To this day terrorists are being trained by elements within the Pak establishment to go into India and kill Indians, this is clearly unacceptable. The amount of bad blood in the relationship already means the domestic audience back home in both nations is looking for their leaders to be tough on the other side. Anytime the talks seem to be going anywhere it seems something comes up (blasts, terror attack, beheadings etc) that derails the entire process and starts you on square 1 again. The urge to isolate Pakistan comepltly must be there but then this is not going to be 100% effective and is unlikely to bring them to the table but then if you use the carrot and try to build trade ties they are perhaps being rewarded for their bad behaviour and you aren't helping reduce the terror threat? And there is not 1 single issue but a multitude of them to deal with -Kashmir, water, Sir creek etc etc some may be easier than others but the sticking points will drag down the talks across the board.

What an unholy mess, it really is.

International politics and diplomacy doesn't work that way. Especially when India is as third world as Pakistan. I am surprised to see the non-sense posted by senior members here, who probably have never lived in Pakistan and assume their analysis through the masala news they get.

Exactly ...

RAW killed Benazir Bhutto .

RAW implanted Osama Bin laden in Abottabad to discredit Pakistan .

RAW is implicating Musharraf in various cases as revenge against him due to Kargil fiasco .

RAW has doctored elections in Pakistan to bring Nawaz Sharif to power .

RAW is hiding Dawood in Pakistan again to tarnish its clean image in front of international community .

RAW attacked Hamid Mir to discredit ISI .

actually the list of RAW activities is too long

Indian media is giving RAW deal to Pakistan ...really . I agree with you ....

sometimes I feel India should really support terror activities in Baluchistan

as such we are being blamed ..we might as well take advantage of that ....

Sure, just like every ill in India is done by ISI.

Sooner or later the Lankans will realise this ignored mistake and would take punitive measures which will result in waste of money, logistics,creative hours, some misguided poor souls, cordial relationships,trust etc.

South Asia will return back to reality check and peace will prevail in the coming decade or so.

How are Lankans involved here? I couldnt find the source of the article, anyway it is a garbage article probably by a LTTE supporter. Otherwise there wont be any talk about vacuum created after LTTE loss and all talk about LTTE.

It is the Pakistan diplomats and a Lankan (muslim) and many of your countrymen involved not Lankan gov. If there is any terrorist action in SL targeting india that would worry lankan authorities more than you

garbage article, nothing else

How are Lankans involved here? I couldnt find the source of the article, anyway it is a garbage article probably by a LTTE supporter. Otherwise there wont be any talk about vacuum created after LTTE loss and all talk about LTTE.

It is the Pakistan diplomats and a Lankan (muslim) and many of your countrymen involved not Lankan gov. If there is any terrorist action in SL targeting india that would worry lankan authorities more than you

garbage article, nothing else

You do have the link to the article. Don't you know that you are supposed to click over the link ???

Just by staring at the link article won't appear in front of your eyes ....

The fact of the matter is that this is happening on Lankan soil.

Every country has obligation to prevent it's land being used to promote and conduct terrorist activities.

Since the said terrorist involved is Lankan , who should be blamed for that ???

lolz if they are then how pathetic is our Intelligence agency that a third grade writer knows about it pure BS by some shit LTTE supporter

You do have the link to the article. Don't you know that you are supposed to click over the link ???

Just by staring at the link article won't appear in front of your eyes ....

The fact of the matter is that this is happening on Lankan soil.

Every country has obligation to prevent it's land being used to promote and conduct terrorist activities.

Since the said terrorist involved is Lankan , who should be blamed for that ???

I saw the link thanks for that. It seems you had not much to say in response apart from my failure to find the link.

Yes every country has the obligation. (but not every country has obliged to it. Remember india sponsoring terrorists in SL).

The reason i say this is a BS article is because of the over mention of LTTE and about the vacuum created by demise of LTTE. We know there are LTTE supporters in your country who killed my people in far worse bomb blasts. SL would gain nothing by sponsoring ISI or any foreign intelligence in our soil, rather lose a lot. If there are terror activities in SL using our muslims that is a thing for us to be concerned than you. So this cooked up story that SL intelligence are cooperating with Pak against india is baseless.
One of the arrested person is a Lankan and what about the others arrested ? Arent they indian? So according to your logic, indian gov should also be collaberating with ISI? As many embassies in SL Pakistan also associate Lankan people. And Pakistan is treated as a friend by locals. So Pakistan getting to know SL muslims is not a big deal. That is natural and no way it suggests any collaberation.

Rather i see this as a weakness and a failure of our own defence establishments.

Between as a country which supported terrorism in SL and killed its people how can you have guts to question us on these grounds?

I saw the link thanks for that. It seems you had not much to say in response apart from my failure to find the link.

Yes every country has the obligation. (but not every country has obliged to it. Remember india sponsoring terrorists in SL).

The reason i say this is a BS article is because of the over mention of LTTE and about the vacuum created by demise of LTTE. We know there are LTTE supporters in your country who killed my people in far worse bomb blasts. SL would gain nothing by sponsoring ISI or any foreign intelligence in our soil, rather lose a lot. If there are terror activities in SL using our muslims that is a thing for us to be concerned than you. So this cooked up story that SL intelligence are cooperating with Pak against india is baseless.
One of the arrested person is a Lankan and what about the others arrested ? Arent they indian? So according to your logic, indian gov should also be collaberating with ISI? As many embassies in SL Pakistan also associate Lankan people. And Pakistan is treated as a friend by locals. So Pakistan getting to know SL muslims is not a big deal. That is natural and no way it suggests any collaberation.

Rather i see this as a weakness and a failure of our own defence establishments.

Between as a country which supported terrorism in SL and killed its people how can you have guts to question us on these grounds?

India sent Peace Keeping force to fight LTTE .
India lost one of her promising young prime minister in reprisal.

such great price we have paid in fight against LTTE .

and yet you claim that we have supported LTTE....

Did I say that Sri Lanka is collaborating with ISI ???

India sent Peace Keeping force to fight LTTE .
India lost one of her promising young prime minister in reprisal.

such great price we have paid in fight against LTTE .

and yet you claim that we have supported LTTE....

Did I say that Sri Lanka is collaborating with ISI ???

India's support for LTTE and its terrorism is legendary. Either you are extremely ignorant or lieing. everyone having an iota of understanding SL-Ind issues knows hot India supported terrorism at the beginning. Yes and you had to pay for that with the lives of your army people and a PM. If you dont know history i will tell you.

You didnt tell SL is collaborating with ISI, the article tries to show such a case.

India's support for LTTE and its terrorism is legendary. Either you are extremely ignorant or lieing. everyone having an iota of understanding SL-Ind issues knows hot India supported terrorism at the beginning. Yes and you had to pay for that with the lives of your army people and a PM. If you dont know history i will tell you.

You didnt tell SL is collaborating with ISI, the article tries to show such a case.

article is trying to show that Pakistani groups are using Sri Lankan soil to perpetrate terror activities in India .

You are getting worked up to read name of Sri Lanka ...Nobody has blamed Sri Lanka in this issue .

Your bias and hatred against India is well evident .

If India is to be blamed from blunders done in handling Sri Lanka LTTE then so does the successive Sri Lankan governments .

Thins are never as simple as you are trying to portray ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom