What's new

How Pak is spinning a terror web in South India via Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Pakistan's focus has been completely shifted to what we call the 'internal' situation. A few months ago there was a calling up of the Waziristan COIN Ops veterans to make up for a plan for a new offensive against the TTP. The Tirah Valley battle was a part of that planned objective but then the political environment shifted.

If you prescribe to the Realist school of thought in Political Science and IR then you'd know why such accusations do not make sense. You cannot add fuel to the fire and extinguish it at the same time. The problem is that you guys believe your media and we do the same with ours. If you look how nations work and exist you'd know that that's not what's happening here.

I'm sorry but Pakistan has been doing this all by itself for a LONG time. It doesn't need India or Geo or anyone else to show this....

Actually, Pakistan's focus has been completely shifted to what we call the 'internal' situation. A few months ago there was a calling up of the Waziristan COIN Ops veterans to make up for a plan for a new offensive against the TTP. The Tirah Valley battle was a part of that planned objective but then the political environment shifted.

If you prescribe to the Realist school of thought in Political Science and IR then you'd know why such accusations do not make sense. You cannot add fuel to the fire and extinguish it at the same time. The problem is that you guys believe your media and we do the same with ours. If you look how nations work and exist you'd know that that's not what's happening here.

so basically you want us to wait for another 26/11 to happen ....
after that you guys will wash your hands with " Non-state " actors stuff quite conveniently ...

The very fact that Pakistan's focus has been shifted to ' internal ' situation is because the terrorism is a double edged sword ...and the same weapon you guys have been wielding to use against us have started hurting you guys ...

ISI is not a saint organization ...to keep quite like a disciplined child ....

We will not lower our guard to let another 26/11 happen ...

ISI has been desperate to use Nepal, Bangladesh , Sri Lanka to funnel its spawn in India ....

This news is not surprising to us .

It's just reminder to us ...that we need to remain vigilant all the time .

It seems my words are lost on blind patriotism. I've written extensively on terrorism and how it works, see, people who report it have an economic interest to do so (papers/TV etc.,) if you look at the academic discussions of it then you'd see why I'm saying what I'm saying because everything that an organisation does (nations included) has a reason for it (causal link). Go read up on IR and you'll understand.
You're not surprised because your media and national rhetoric makes it so. If you look at things more closely and dispassionately, then you can see the 'faultlines' in such arguments.
so basically you want us to wait for another 26/11 to happen ....
after that you guys will wash your hands with " Non-state " actors stuff quite conveniently ...

The very fact that Pakistan's focus has been shifted to ' internal ' situation is because the terrorism is a double edged sword ...and the same weapon you guys have been wielding to use against us have started hurting you guys ...

ISI is not a saint organization ...to keep quite like a disciplined child ....

We will not lower our guard to let another 26/11 happen ...

ISI has been desperate to use Nepal, Bangladesh , Sri Lanka to funnel its spawn in India ....

This news is not surprising to us .

It's just reminder to us ...that we need to remain vigilant all the time .

It seems my words are lost on blind patriotism. I've written extensively on terrorism and how it works, see, people who report it have an economic interest to do so (papers/TV etc.,) if you look at the academic discussions of it then you'd see why I'm saying what I'm saying because everything that an organisation does (nations included) has a reason for it (causal link). Go read up on IR and you'll understand.
You're not surprised because your media and national rhetoric makes it so. If you look at things more closely and dispassionately, then you can see the 'faultlines' in such arguments.
Right and all you are doing is absolving the ISI of any and all involvement in all such nefarious groups. Intellectualise it all you want sir, the WORLD knows what's going on and who the ISI is and what they are doing. There's only so long you can play these double games before being caught out and Pakistan/ISI has been caught out again and again. You really think anyone is going to prescribe to your notion that you are 100% the good guys?

India supports terrorists in Baluchistan.

Mom always advised to stay clear of man from Kandy, or was it man with Kandy ? :D

I'm not intellectualising it at all. I'm just saying that you need to look at it from a non-patriotic light. You're basing the assumptions on what? News. That's your authority.
By the WORLD you actually mean the US and her allies, don't you? See, that's the part where there is polarisation so hence, how can we take such words as not coming from a perspective?
Third, I cannot underline this fact enough because I have lost friends to this war and I've relatives who took the battle to the terrorists: the Pak Armed Forces have lost blood- nearly 3000+ to this war. We take it very seriously. Henceforth, our priority, paradigm and focus has shifted. It makes no sense to polarise India so we'd have to divide up our attention at two different borders that thinking of Strategic Deapth has dissipated because it's not feasable.
I'm not talking about good/bad guys. I'm talking about what's really happening.
Right and all you are doing is absolving the ISI of any and all involvement in all such nefarious groups. Intellectualise it all you want sir, the WORLD knows what's going on and who the ISI is and what they are doing. There's only so long you can play these double games before being caught out and Pakistan/ISI has been caught out again and again. You really think anyone is going to prescribe to your notion that you are 100% the good guys?

I'm not intellectualising it at all. I'm just saying that you need to look at it from a non-patriotic light. You're basing the assumptions on what? News. That's your authority.
By the WORLD you actually mean the US and her allies, don't you? See, that's the part where there is polarisation so hence, how can we take such words as not coming from a perspective?
Third, I cannot underline this fact enough because I have lost friends to this war and I've relatives who took the battle to the terrorists: the Pak Armed Forces have lost blood- nearly 3000+ to this war. We take it very seriously. Henceforth, our priority, paradigm and focus has shifted. It makes no sense to polarise India so we'd have to divide up our attention at two different borders that thinking of Strategic Deapth has dissipated because it's not feasable.
I'm not talking about good/bad guys. I'm talking about what's really happening.

You are saying it with such conviction and sincerity that I almost feel like believing it ....But no , thanks .

We have believed and then have been deceived many times .

If all you say is true then what are those terror camps in Azad Kashmir doing ?

Don't tell me that the terrorists are being trained there simply to fight against other kinds of terrorists within Pakistan .

with all due respect to you - we simply can't believe in your assertions when ground reality is totally different ...

Pakistan is yet to make up its mind regarding its policy of supporting terrorism as state a policy to further proxy war against India.

and ISI has been borne out of that policy ...

Pakistan's two timing with terrorism ..will take it towards path of self destruction ....

Pakistan is yet to understand that ....perhaps never will ...

But we sincerely hope it does so ....

Stable, peaceful , friendly , prosperous Pakistan is better any-day than rogue terror stricken , hostile and poverty stricken one as far as India is concerned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom