What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what you said right there and it suits you entirely.
As long as your MKI Bachan wins.. you are happy.
And have refused to accept any argument that gives the possibility of the contrary at any stage.
Juvenile to say the least.

U haven't exactly contradicted me that I will have to deny something.
U are prematurely evaluating the fact that I won't accept what ever u have to say.
Of course I am happy if my stuff wins, isn't that the whole purpose of the thread?
Do contradict me, I have an open mind enough to respect anyone's opinion.

I have an open mind enough to respect anyone's opinion.

lets see if you can prove it

see if you can counter the points raised by the OP but be original dont copy or quote others
he is still adamant that what he articulated is true despite getting hostile reaction from the patriots.

When people start talking about CCP mouthpiece, 50 cent, freedom of speech, etc., that's an acknowledgement that they don't have any actual counter arguments.

the other issue is the red mist
the red mist that clogs the vision whenever MKI Bachan is challenged.
the thread was never about the capabilities of JF-17 but about the known weaknesses of MKI Bachan as discussed by the American pilots and on that bases OP hypothesised a possible scenario where PAF will counter the mighty Bachan.

like Gambit said in his post that you always force the enemy to fight on your terms and where you have the advantage, and thats what PAF will do I understand its a huge rock to digest but thats how any airforce will train that is to face the Sukhoi.

Pakistan front line fighters are F-16 block 52 & they might use the same tactics that were used by USAF pilots to "drill" the MKI. or they might lure it to a network of SAM sites.

Alas A hypothetical scenario was taken to heart by the fanboys and zealots.

U haven't exactly contradicted me that I will have to deny something.
U are prematurely evaluating the fact that I won't accept what ever u have to say.
Of course I am happy if my stuff wins, isn't that the whole purpose of the thread?
Do contradict me, I have an open mind enough to respect anyone's opinion.

Ok, I think the TVC on the MKI is useless in combat. There is no pilot other than those in Russia who will verify to the contrary.
A USAF colonel.. not a captain.. not a lt.. a colonel..with a minimum.. of 22 years flying and fighting jets.. whose testimony ignited a fire like no other on youtube.. has laid it out bare.
So what, other than pseudo intellectuals like Kopp.. or otherwise.. can you find as evidence to the contrary.

Alas A hypothetical scenario was taken to heart by the fanboys and zealots.

People should be reminded on reporting these classes so they may be thrown out.

different institute different, products and standards no buddy deny that. but when you are being partner and fooling your other partner that yes its matter of concern. either China is not satisfied with JF17 and its sub-standard or China made partnership with pak to earn money/save money the project is not just friendship.
dont worry about Kiwi standard and education, i am sure its far better and up to the world standard.

China china did not buy it because we had j-10 , J-11 and JH-7,Su-30mkk/mkk2 in the same time, there is no Jf-17 place and it is too small.

Until JF-17 PJ Start, J-10 was not Approved by PLAAF and we only can buy Su-27sk.
When JF-17 In service, we can build J-10 and J-11A.
By the way PLAAF like Heavy fighter more than light,its the one reason of PLAAF not approved J-10 pj at first

lets see if you can prove it

see if you can counter the points raised by the OP but be original dont copy or quote others
he is still adamant that what he articulated is true despite getting hostile reaction from the patriots.

I agree. Lets see the lad put his actions where his mouth is.

What a lot of these fanboys don't realize is, that aerial warfare is not conducted 1 vs 1. If i am sending the JF17 out to greet the MKI Bachan 1 on 1, than it is likely that the MKI Bachan will come out on top. But if i am sending a complete support party of JF17's mixed up with other aircrafts to carry out interceptions backed up by PAF's force multiplier infrastructure, the probability of JF17 surviving the engagement shoots up.

What a lot of these fanboys don't realize is, that aerial warfare is not conducted 1 vs 1. If i am sending the JF17 out to greet the MKI Bachan 1 on 1, than it is likely that the MKI Bachan will come out on top. But if i am sending a complete support party of JF17's mixed up with other aircrafts to carry out interceptions backed up by PAF's force multiplier infrastructure, the probability of JF17 surviving the engagement shoots up.

Although as the testimony of a colonel who was part of the team that was to bring the MKI squadron up to standards on red flag training has testified and was targeted and his career attacked by these "extremists" has even pointed out how in 1vs1 the MKI ends up on the losing end against an aircraft carrying 600 gal fuel tanks on its wings.

So its not exactly invincible there either. Add to that the PAF operates as a force and not as gung ho singular combatants.. and the idea becomes increasingly clear about how much of the hype surrounding the MKI is true.
The IAF knows that, they are a professional force and will utilize their system the best .. and will cover up its weaknesses with clever tactics.. But their "more IAF than IAF" fanboys cant digest that.
India look anything less than perfect?? Nooo ....

:lol: by argument India has higher numbers of jets along with much better resources....pakistan is a small country with lesser number of bases as compared to India...

Have u ever thought why Israel being so small able to defend itself against the bigger adversaries..??

do u know why PAF didn't turn up during karachi's attack in 1971 and in longewala ?

:lol: by argument India has higher numbers of jets along with much better resources....pakistan is a small country with lesser number of bases as compared to India...

Have u ever thought why Israel being so small able to defend itself against the bigger adversaries..??

do u know why PAF didn't turn up during karachi's attack in 1971 and in longewala ?

Yeah, the arguments are available in posts by me all over the forum as to valid reasons why.
Please stick to the topic and act your color.

Yeah, the arguments are available in posts by me all over the forum as to valid reasons why.
Please stick to the topic and act your color.

I'm talking about this thread only.... the questions put by me are very relevant ... don't be selective oscar...

I'm talking about this thread only.... the questions put by me are very relevant ... don't be selective oscar...

Im not seeing how? so no selectiveness there.
Explain your relevance on how a lack of capability in a war fought 40 years ago has relevance to the countering of a system?
Especially since your comment has more jibe and sarcasm to it which is exactly what my past posts have been critical of.

Im not seeing how? so no selectiveness there.
Explain your relevance on how a lack of capability in a war fought 40 years ago has relevance to the countering of a system?
Especially since your comment has more jibe and sarcasm to it which is exactly what my past posts have been critical of.

didn't u read the post that I have replied ? I have asked the relevant question unlike other pakistani fanboys who thinks that PAF will make IAF dance on her tunes.. IAF can absorb the setbacks...

as far as sarcasm is concerned I hope MKI bachan is said in a sincere way.

didn't u read the post that I have replied ? I have asked the relevant question unlike other pakistani fanboys who thinks that PAF will make IAF dance on her tunes.. IAF can absorb the setbacks...

as far as sarcasm is concerned I hope MKI bachan is said in a sincere way.

Yes, but that does not answer the question.. how is that going to play out in the conflict and the MKI's effectiveness?
its as much a statement as the sky will turn black at night.

Your Israel reference is also counterproductive to what you want to say, since Israel has lesser bases than all of its arab rivals combined and keeps greater assets at each of them. Israel relies on the effectiveness of its C4I system and a much faster response time for its assets. Israel does not fight with the F-16I or F-15I and tout them. It fights as the IASF as a combined system that uses all the resources at its disposal. Hence even being smaller, and having lesser bases to bear it comes out better.

list of IASF bases:
Palmachim
Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion IAP/Lod
Tel Nof
Haifa

Hatzerim
Hatzor
Nevatim
Ovda

Ramat David
Ramon
Sde Dov / Tel Aviv-Dov Hoz AP

List of opposing bases:

Egypt:

Bilbays
Abu Suwayr
Al Mansurah
Fayid
Gebel el Basur
Inshas
Jiyanklis New
Kom Awshim
Az Zaqaziq
Birma/Tanta

El Minya
Wadi al Jandali
Alexandria/Intl
Cairo/Almaza
Beni Suef
Cairo/Intl
Cairo/West
Hurghada
Mersha Matruh
Aswan

Syria:
Abu ad Duhur
Hamah
Tabqa
As Suwayda

Dumayr
Jirah
Marj Ruhayyil
An Nasiriya

Shayrat
Rasin el Aboud
Damascus-Mezze
Saiqal/Tsaykal

Khalkhalah
Al Qusayr
Minakh
Tiyas

Qabr as Sitt
Afis
Marj As Sultan
Aleppo/Intl

Damascus/Intl
Deir Zzor/Deir Zzor

And the MKI Bachan is a jibe at the "extremist" sarcasm and pointless retorts put forward by your countrymen here.

^^^^ so u r admitting that u took a jibe...come on man .. u have the power to delete the posts.. instead u joined the bandwagon..

@topic... as u have already mentioned why Israel is so effective ..but u forget the mentioned the superior weaponry systems they have... PAF doesn't have any advantage on any front.... don't have superior weaponry nor the bigger force...

yes its a complement and recognition to the high esteem given by the Indians to this plane. just like the one and only Bachan

I hope .. u don't mind if Indians honor few of planes with some interesting names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom