What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

You know that does go both ways... :cheesy:

Like every thing else..

LOL, never heard this story before, but it makes perfect sense here.

I just made it up.. considering this thread itself is a made up story :lol:

Then there was a Basanti, who got married into a fishing community.... initially, she moaned and complained about all the fish smell....after a few weeks she got used to it thus accepted the reality but being the drama queen, she couldn't resist standing in the village square and shouting, "since i have arrived, all the smell is gone". !! I guess some people even after knowing the truth, tend to wave high and whisper to the hallow wind.

Try again.. Maybe you will make sense the next time ;)

In 1974 PIA planes who passed tnrough indian air space were wiped with tissue papers,and the dust was examined for radiation.
Thats how Pakistani scientists confirmed indian claims of a nuclear detonation.
In April 1974 India banned pia flights to use indian airspace.
sorry to bust your Tissue paper theory !!

Next and last hint. Do you know the name of the person in Windjammer,s avatar. He was the person who made the initial request on which PAF F16s were scrambled.
I would again reiterate the initial post which asked for one incidence when another power has usedIndian soil to try and launch an attack. Also please look at my record. I dont normally get involved in thisv/s that debates.
Araz
A

Don't bla without an evidence, no country ever on earth would send a single plane to another territory to bomb even in that such a distance , why didn't you intercept then? where was the tanker, did Israel really had a tanker in 1991...? how do you people believe evry **** your govrn say,....? crazy people

After successfully destroying Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981, Israelis planned a similar attack on Pakistan`s nuclear facilities at Kahuta in collusion with India in the 1980s. Using satellite pictures and intelligence information, Israel reportedly built a full-scale mock-up of Kahuta facility in the Negev Desert where pilots of F-16 and F-15 squadrons practised mock attacks.

There is something that doesn't add up here.

Israel launched its first recon satellite in 1988 (the Ofeq) if I am not mistaken.

Were the Americans willing to let the Israelis use their's against Pakistan in those sensitive times (the Soviet-Afghan war)? I doubt it...

Another report claims that Israel also planned an air strike directly out of Israel. After midway and midair refueling, Israeli warplanes planned to shoot down a commercial airline`s flight over Indian Ocean that flew into Islamabad early morning, fly in a tight formation to appear as one large aircraft on radar screens preventing detection, use the drowned airliner`s call sign to enter Islamabad`s air space, knock out Kahuta and fly out to Jammu to refuel and exit.

If I may ask....

....if they had that kind of capability back then, they would have done so already in Iran at the drop of a hat.

Even with F-15s, and air-to-air refueling, it is no child's play to effectively destroy Iran's nuclear facilities. I fail to understand how this is even remotely possible against Pakistan. And at that time!

Though, it may be possible if they were to be based in India. Though that would have been a very difficult arrangement (correct me if I'm wrong).

Actually i have heard this story, RAW brought the blue prints of Kahuta nuclear reactor at the time when Morarji Desai was the PM of India, they wanted more money to thwart the nuclear ambitions of Pakistan, but our great PM rejected the plans & instead made it aware to Pakistan that India knows what they are doing thus the mole inside Pakistan who passed the blue print to RAW was exposed & killed by Pakistan agencies & what Morarji Desai got is Nishan-e-Pakistan from Pakistan (it's highest civilian order) becoming the only Indian to got the same.

Our PM MMS is working to get another for an Indian (himself) by planning to vacate Siachin unconditionally.

Here's the link:

RAW & Mossad: The Secret Link

You know, that actually makes more sense...

Young man, who is he ?

Are you calling me a young man or pointing at the man in windys avatar. In the case of the former I hate to disappoint you. In the case of the latter he is currently an air attache in the country from where F16s originate.
Araz

Are you calling me a young man or pointing at the man in windys avatar. In theyou case of the former I hate to disappoint you. In the case of the latter he is currently an air attache in the country from where F16s originate.
Araz

I was calling you a young man ! *the ceiling is there till one's '60s* :D

That moustache reminds me of Muradk but I'm guessing he isn't the same person.

Don't bla without an evidence, no country ever on earth would send a single plane to another territory to bomb even in that such a distance , why didn't you intercept then? where was the tanker, did Israel really had a tanker in 1991...? how do you people believe evry **** your govrn say,....? crazy people

You are the one who said a single plane not me.You are an even bigger moron if you think that either countries whose flags you support will accept these facts as anything but a figment of someone,imagination. Evidence Ha ha indeed. But purely out of curiosity why are these 2 flags there below your avatar. You may choose to ignore the question. I am merely curious and the request is a friendly one.
Araz

My generals say nothing of that sort even existed.

What else are they supposed to tell you .Bhai this war thing is not an easy affair in the scenario the subcontinent is facing. Any idiocy on the part of anyone irrespective of their nationality would have disasterous consequences for the region and possibly for the whole world. Someone mentioned the chjnese being very happy with an Indo Pak encounter. I assure you the nuclear fallout and its consequences would make them very unhappy indeed irrespective of whether the Himalayas separate you or not.
Araz

Still no comparison with a Fanboy story teller.

Indeed you take the lead as a drama queen.
post #83 is the main itching you replied for. sorry to burst your fairy tale.
Actually typical Indian ploy to digress when it's hard to digest, hence you are no exception.

No, i use it because i like to beat the B-Sh!t out from some :)

Admiring someone's rosy cheeks is in human nature but you are smacking yourself just to get a red face hence, all the BS is only oozing from your own laughing gear. :lol:

Next and last hint. Do you know the name of the person in Windjammer,s avatar. He was the person who made the initial request on which PAF F16s were scrambled.
I would again reiterate the initial post which asked for one incidence when another power has usedIndian soil to try and launch an attack. Also please look at my record. I dont normally get involved in thisv/s that debates.
Araz
A

Sir, I still am holding on to my earlier post of any other powers using Indian soil as a base, PAF could have scrambled its jets and as someone said the F16 was actually yours, can you or someone post corroborative evidence from other than Pakistani sources like the other protagonists of this PAF incidence namely Israel, India or the US.

and, would definitely like you to mention which foreign forces have used Indian soil before?

Back
Top Bottom