What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

:rolleyes: Don't think the so called bombardment went beyond Israel suggesting it and India out rightly refusing it, No way India will allow foreign troops let alone aircraft to operate out of its soil, we are not some banana republic or anyone's lackey.

:rolleyes: Don't think the so called bombardment went beyond Israel suggesting it and India out rightly refusing it, No way India will allow foreign troops let alone aircraft to operate out of its soil, we are not some banana republic or anyone's lackey.

All that I will say on the subject is "THAT IS NOT TRUE"!! Get hold of someone who has'nt got his head stuck up his rear and who knows things as to what 2 squadrons of F16s Bl52s doing trying low flying at the punjab border. then come back and talk to me!!
Araz

violation of airspace.....hmm....let me dwell on that thought for a while

You are just a minute something as far as this incident is concerned, hence who gives two monkeys what some fan boy thinks or rants.....those that matter are well in know how of the facts....period.

FACTS!!! ab speculation aur conspiracy theories facts kab se ban gayee

All that I will say on the subject is "THAT IS NOT TRUE"!! Get hold of someone who has'nt got his head stuck up his rear and who knows things as to what 2 squadrons of F16s Bl52s doing trying low flying at the punjab border. then come back and talk to me!!
Araz

OK, when someone actually comes up with any evidence of Israel deploying its jets on Indian soil or for that matter anyone else - then I'll come back and talk to you.

violation of airspace.....hmm....let me dwell on that thought for a while

And while you are deep in it, do recall the often repeated chest thumping on some Foxbat breaking the sound barrier.
FACTS!!! ab speculation aur conspiracy theories facts kab se ban gayee

Well unlike the Indian authorities, Pakistan is not exactly claiming shooting down six Mirages......has the GOI denied that it's aircraft were not present at the disclosed locations. !! The fact is while GOP tried to sweep the matter under carpet, the PAF airchief is on record for pointing out it was a clear violation by the IAF and Mike Mullen was shown the evidence. !!

I don't have any problem with your fairy-tale theories, they may be good for your ego - boasting , but please don't force us to believe your self made glorifying BS !!

No one buy this crap of Immortal F-16's lock down no matter How many more times you'll repeat it!!

Does it has to do with the denial attitude of yr nation or believing in ''As India's Cute Little Angle's Theory'':P

Not as such specialized training, Just basic orders to use the F-16's stronger wing roots to ram into the C-130's vertical tail. Ensure that enough damage was caused to the C-130 to bring it down with the F-16.

Wouldn't it look better if they planted remote controlled explosives in the c130 and the remote could be with the pilots and/or ATC

Not as such specialized training, Just basic orders to use the F-16's stronger wing roots to ram into the C-130's vertical tail. Ensure that enough damage was caused to the C-130 to bring it down with the F-16.

Wouldn't it look better if they planted remote controlled explosives in the c130 and the remote could be with the pilots and/or ATC

You are just a minute something as far as this incident is concerned, hence who gives two monkeys what some fan boy thinks or rants.....those that matter are well in know how of the facts....period.

Self made glorifying Bullsh!t theories are not facts! period!

I personally have relatives in IAF at well placed positions. And typing all this here which is based on something which i won't like to mention on pakistan defence forum or any internet platform. Not a fanboy though.....As i said earlier these fairy tale theory of lock-down is good for consumption of fanboys and ego-boasting, nothing more than that.

By the way, Keep Ranting, No one gives a flying ___k (yeah those who matters).

paf pakistan air force is one of the second best airforce in the world
that makes u happy if yes then just move from ur computer and let the big boys talk and
if no then fcuk offf sry but i have to say that

LOL mr indian navy engineer.:lol:

The BIG boys r talking here already, with some of them who r in the combat branches of Army,AF and Navy.
So yr saying of ''let the big boys talk'' doesnt suits u as yr just a engineer, thats all !!!

Otherwise go cry to your Mamma, Indira Gandhi.

all this may have been true pre=pervez [musharaf]; he sold all the secrets and did his best to damage pakistan's command and leadership structure. until pervez's appointees are cleansed from the command and leadership, pakistan has no hope.....

What if then the PAF pilot tries to be cocky like in Rashid Minhas incident:blink:

Self made glorifying Bullsh!t theories are not facts! period!

I personally have relatives in IAF at well placed positions. And typing all this here which is based on something which i won't like to mention on pakistan defence forum or any internet platform. Not a fanboy though.....As i said earlier these fairy tale theory of lock-down is good for consumption of fanboys and ego-boasting, nothing more than that.

By the way, Keep Ranting, No one gives a flying ___k (yeah those who matters).

And we are suppose to believe the crap you are posting because your family member told you so. :lol:
It's obvious your sorry a$$ is on fire....but then that's what the truth does to you.....live in denila since that blows sunshine up your skirt. !!

Back
Top Bottom