What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

The fact of the matter remains. That the event of 26/11 will ALWAYS be denied by India until documents are unclassified.
And that event of interception will always be ingrained in my mind thanks to a nice shot of the AVTR video from the interception that Ive had the privilege to see.. BUT.. I cannot prove it until that is released to the public.
Any further discussion on that matter then, is CLOSED.

Perhaps I know a few more things than you young people.
Araz

In April 1974 India banned pia flights to use indian airspace.
sorry to bust your Tissue paper theory !!

Well then,it may be other airline planes landing into Pakistan after flying through Indian airspace,as there is no law prohibiting an airport crew from wiping a few tissue papers on a plane while its on their turf....
The story was narrated to me by some one i know and was working with Pakistan atomic energy commission at the time..The last time i met him was in 1992,so my memory must have dodged me about the name of airline,may not be PIA...But that was a brilliant idea as Pakistan didn't have spy satellites and had to do away with less expensive and available method...

Planes flying through Stratosphere
The stratosphere is situated between about 10 km (6 mi) and 50 km (30 mi) altitude above the surface at moderate latitudes
only carry dust which was blown up there by some very high powered phenomenon and nuclear explosion is one of them..It blows dust all the way up to the stratosphere...
All the rest of the dust and all the weather systems are stopped at "Tropopause" and never enter stratosphere...
So dust from Stratosphere being Radioactive and showing molecules of radioactive elements was what Pakistani Scientists were looking for as evidence of Indian nuclear explosion and what type of Bomb India used...

Araz

Spill your beans or i am sending the queen your way...with her guns..

diamond-jubilee-3.jpg

The book "Deception: Pakistan, the United States and the Global Weapons Conspiracy", by Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark, has an interesting take on the subject.

Araz

On this incidence? would really love to know more, it seems you know things thats not out on media and known to all so can you share it?

On this incidence? would really love to know more, it seems you know things thats not out on media and known to all so can you share it?

Sorry I said as much as I could. No offence but it will always be denied . lets leave it at that.
Araz

an imaginary attack prevented by mighty PAF. yet unable to stop tiny drones ;)

If you had any sense you would know that drones can be spotted and downed anytime, by PAf, but it is unable to do so because of political wranglings between Islamabad and Washington. Hence billions of $$$$$$ worth of military and cash from Uncle Sam. Those drones are killing mostly militants and sadly some innocents but if anyone dare to attack our nuclear plant than that is a different ball game.
MAybe you should ask your uncle ji in IAF about why India got cold feet after Mumbai attacks when initially they wanted to attack Pakistan.

Indeed you take the lead as a drama queen.
Actually typical Indian ploy to digress when it's hard to digest, hence you are no exception.

Admiring someone's rosy cheeks is in human nature but you are smacking yourself just to get a red face hence, all the BS is only oozing from your own laughing gear. :lol:

Indians here can't take it

Back
Top Bottom