What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

what? really? sorry i didnt know that, so how much old threads can i post on? and will i get a warning and reasone bfore getting banned?
Just don't do it anymore; post on the recent threads only ; or the threads which are sticky even if not active for a long time

Pakistanis nukes are not a direct threat to Israel . They are only a indirect threat

If Israel ever needed they have both the hi-tech long range fighters and the pilots to easily knock out a nuclear facility anywhere within their Mideast theatre. Thankfully for Pakistan you do not come in range or threaten them directly...

You and your play with words. "Thankfully" we arent in Israel's range? Please get off your high horse, this thread may be a bit far fetched, but your insinuation is equally funny.

And Abbottabad and Salala were from below the Sea, ehh?
Oh; wait, you are just delusional, its not your fault either!
Once again you are proving, you are an idiot salala and abbottabad was intelligence failure rather then air force! If God have blessed you with a tiny brain please use it at least 1% of it!

what? really? sorry i didnt know that, so how much old threads can i post on? and will i get a warning and reasone bfore getting banned?
If you dont have the updates on subjected thread then dont waste your and our time plz, And most importantly respect the seniors.

Pakistanis nukes are not a direct threat to Israel . They are only a indirect threat

If Israel ever needed they have both the hi-tech long range fighters and the pilots to easily knock out a nuclear facility anywhere within their Mideast theatre. Thankfully for Pakistan you do not come in range or threaten them directly...

Israel Air Force can't reach Pakistan directly.

Secondly, thankfully for Israel than we don't share a border/region with them. We aint no Arabs. Israel is too small to even think of going to war with us, that is if U.S doesn't get involved, offcourse.

PAF have whooped indian air force *** every single time in the past. Not to mention, PAF also took on Soviet intrusions and scored 15-1, and 1 too was lost due to friendly fire as confirmed by Soviets. Then we have history of Pakistan pilots successfully engaging Israelis over Middle-Eastern skies.

Israel Air Force is farrrrrrrrrr superior to shitty indian junk force that we whopped *** of in all previous wars, but Israelis would not have found us a walk in the park..

So again, be thankful for Israel not being in our theater of conflict..

Is story true? The credibility of this story looks questionable as ow a foreign air force flies its drones in our airspace and the feeling of impotency is very overwhelming to the point of desperation.

Is story true? The credibility of this story looks questionable as ow a foreign air force flies its drones in our airspace and the feeling of impotency is very overwhelming to the point of desperation.
timthumb.php

Once again you are proving, you are an idiot salala and abbottabad was intelligence failure rather then air force! If God have blessed you with a tiny brain please use it at least 1% of it!

Oh then; you're saying that PAF is lacking in intelligence!
Which led to Abbottabad and Salala?
Then what led to Mehran and Kamra?

Whipped India *** must have missed that one.

Who is sitting in saichen or kargil and who controls the water supply inthis region.

Like the PAF was awake at Abbottabad and Salala?
Or on the ground at Mehran and Kamra?

Where were your mighty Indian forces during Parliament attacks, 26/11 attacks, Srinagar Military Headquarter attacks and Afghanistan Embassy attacks ?

What was America doing during 9/11 attacks ?

What was UK doing during 7/7 attacks ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom