What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

They operated under CIA. U do know that. But Pakistan had kept quiet for the sake of strategic depth in USA wrt Afghanistan. National Interest.
India and Israel started to have national interest only in 1999
Come on, Those were just rumors that israel had supplied arms that it had captured from PLO to the Afghan Mujahideen.
But still they r rumors, no proof!!!.

And u will be very silly to think that yr national interests only started in 1999.
Isnt yr biggest Concern is the Nukes of Pakistan even today???
And even today RAW and CIA cooperate to each other over this issue!

Come on, Those were just rumors that israel had supplied arms that it had captured from PLO to the Afghan Mujahideen.
But still they r rumors, no proof!!!.

And u will be very silly to think that yr national interests only started in 1999.
Isnt yr biggest Concern is the Nukes of Pakistan even today???
And even today RAW and CIA cooperate to each other over this issue!

Its today that RAW n CIA co-op. First such co-op between them started in 2001 aftre Afghan invasion. If u count CIA training Indian intelligence after China war for some time. After that India - US were mostly like enemies.
Pakistan was the darling of USA until recently. CIA became pretty close after 26/11, though mistrust remains. We are not able to trust them yet.

Do you know how many Indian Nuclear facilities are there and how deep they are inside India ? If the ambassador knew geography and the relative capabilities of pAF vis-a-vis IAF he would not have said that.

Ok let alone Indian nuclear facilities. But Israeli Negev facility. Seriously ? Did PAF have the capability to carry out such a strike 6000 kms away without refuellers at that time ?

So actually to burst the bubble, no such incident ever happened. Its just another of those paranoid conspiracy theories by the Pakistanis who seek to shore up their importance to outside world.

If you think India can support Israel to refill her fighters during mission and Pakistan was unable to get support from Islamic countries during her way to Israel......:P, Second thing to destroy the Nuke Facilities inside India there can be alternate solution that is Balastic Missiles..:toast_sign:

Yeah, but all those years back, they may have been of some important use.

As for the second part of your query, I visited that place alot of years back, 6 or 7 years back. So memory is vague, and what would you do with the exact positions???!!

Yes! They may have been of some use in the 80's or my be even in earlier part of 90's, today those ballons would work as markers for target practice. AAA may be useful to some extent for low flying jets, but Kahuta's location makes it if not impossible then very difficult tocarry oput dive bombing.

Second part was sarcastic observation to please refrain from posting such critical info on the net, have we not learned anything from recent incidents? I too know quite a lot about quite a few things, and majority of Pakistani fan boy members would love to read about them, but my country's security is more valuable to me then getting some thanks or being known as some one who gives good info on the forum. I hope people with valuable info behave responsibly here.

As one expert on South Asia speculated:

"First, the Kahuta facility is well-protected and is thus a hard target to destroy. Second and more important, India expects that any first strike by India against Kahuta would be swiftly followed by a Pakistani attack against India's nuclear facilities. Such an exchange would leave India worse off, since any potential deterrent capability against China would thereby be eliminated. Finally, India would be wary of launching such an attack against Pakistan as it would cause not only great death and destruction to Pakistan, but could blow radioactive fall-out back over India. Such an attack against Pakistan would also alienate the Muslim Middle Eastern states whose amity India has assiduously cultivated."

I was reading Indians members comments and I sure that nobody knows the 100% strength and tactics of PAF...simply do not try this because we are awake

an imaginary attack prevented by mighty PAF. yet unable to stop tiny drones ;)
the drones are part of an agreement between Pakistan and America, a pilot cannot just go and shoot it down of its own free will

I was reading Indians members comments and I sure that nobody knows the 100% strength and tactics of PAF...simply do not try this because we are awake

Like the PAF was awake at Abbottabad and Salala?
Or on the ground at Mehran and Kamra?

Pakistanis nukes are not a direct threat to Israel . They are only a indirect threat

If Israel ever needed they have both the hi-tech long range fighters and the pilots to easily knock out a nuclear facility anywhere within their Mideast theatre. Thankfully for Pakistan you do not come in range or threaten them directly...

What PAF have to do with Mehran and Kamra? PAF is responsible of threats coming from air, it was intelligence failure, just like on 9/11, how few bunch of idiots have been able to defeat world best and largest air force, and successfully hit hard in USA heart? If you are stupid it doesn't mean, you must act like a stupid on internet, oh wait you are indian it's not your fault !

BTW he meant that:

You cannot Apples with Oranges,It only makes you look silly...We were and are Ready for you,Prime Example being Spanking you AF in 65,71 and preventing any aggression from your side in 2001-2 and 2008 standoff,not to forget in kargil where you the moment you got near LoC couple of Birds were shot down...So stop comparing yourself with USA...oh i forgot you are from Sour power india..:lol:

What PAF have to do with Mehran and Kamra? PAF is responsible of threats coming from air, it was intelligence failure, just like on 9/11, how few bunch of idiots have been able to defeat world best and largest air force, and successfully hit hard in USA heart? If you are stupid it doesn't mean, you must act like a stupid on internet, oh wait you are indian it's not your fault !

And Abbottabad and Salala were from below the Sea, ehh?
Oh; wait, you are just delusional, its not your fault either!

A year old thread got activated! Amazed to see people really believe this!!! This is lal topi stuff. I mean, who in actual sense want to bomb a fully operational n-reactor? When Israel bombed Iraqi reactors, they were under construction. Damaging operational reactor will destroy a large part of area like in Chernobyl. Apart from pak, all its neighbors (includes India) will be severely affected. And people claim that India wants to attack pak N-reactors? Delusion needs to have some limits....

Please stop bumping old threads; you will get banned for doing this.
what? really? sorry i didnt know that, so how much old threads can i post on? and will i get a warning and reasone bfore getting banned?

Back
Top Bottom