What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

thats valid point my dear

we being us are so typical
either sides are compelled to rubbish what the other says. the premise of this Kahuta story is that the place has been on high alert since the Israelis made it known that they wanted to take the facility out and naturally would have sought any willing hosts who shared the hostilities towards Pakistan. no amount of convincing is going to help if some of us decide to reject it.

Back then, KRL was one of the few sites that we had regarding nuclear operations, and now we have multiple sites, and alot of work is done underground, with long long tunnels that need to be passed before you even get to the main place.

But now even though there are other facilities, KRL is still like a fort. When you go to it's vicinity, if you take a good look at those green lush mountains, you might see a well camouflaged anti-aircraft gun there, right beneath the trees in all that green netting, and then the balloons that are floated in the air so that oncoming enemy aircraft would collide into them. It's all so well camouflaged in the green surroundings. A ack ack gun appears out of nowhere!!!

Good to know your source of knowledge are cheap newspaper cartoons.

No wonder Pakistanis have such a bloated sense of self-worth, they have cartoons to back it up. :lol:

Didn't you conclude there were terrorists travelling in the Atlantique plane...... and only Disney characters have such x-ray visions......hell, you Indians must be the next best thing, any cartoon should be right down your ally.

So was the finance. We did not have to bang our heads, the Middle East was generously giving the finance for this program.

Saudis basically gave us a blank check and in exchange we guaranteed their security --as times were very insecure (after Makkah hostage crisis as well as other major incidents at the time)

the martial-law civilian and military governments in Pakistan also gave a carte-blanche and a blank checkbook as well -- given the urgency. The indians were ahead of us in the nuclear field and we had much catching up to do. It was a grave issue of national security.

an imaginary attack prevented by mighty PAF. yet unable to stop tiny drones ;)

You are mixing apples with oranges. Not sure what juice you'll get out of it. Won't taste like either. If the US was to attack India (let's replace India with Pakistan here for the sake of discussion). Do you REALLY think you WILL or CAN go against the United States military industrial complex? Just a fact check. Not trying to derail the discussion. Reality is a reality. No one on the planet at this point would want a direct conflict with the US military. Thus why Pakistan won't take the chance either. Plus, the US and Pakistan aren't enemies. They've actually been partners for decades.....yes, the relationship's been rocky but so is a marriage.

Again you have a misconception my friend, China is militarily hostile to US, however Israel (biggest ally of US) has given tons of military equipment to China, they even transferred technology of LAVI aircraft project which chinese used in J-10 which PAF has ordered. The PL series missiles got help from Israeli technology too, and they are in service with PAF. So please don't give me that useless argument that they won't sell us the defence tech once Pak recognizes Israel, defence relationships are just business ... this is a big misconception which a few of my fellow countrymen have !!! Here are my sources

Asia Times

U.S. Arms Sales to Israel End Up In China, Iraq

I don't like to use fantasy articles from blogs etc to prove my point and i would recommend you too to come into real world and stop believing in delusional conspiracy theories...especially on wikipedia

Hey dont think i believe in wikipedia etc..........

What i say is (when i mention it) EVEN A THIRD CLASS SOURCE OF INFO ie WIKIPEDIA ALSO GIVES THE TESTIMONY ABOUT THESE THINGS!!! i does never mean i believe it personally!!!

Dude what do u think im a kid here, like i dont know of anything!!!
If u dont know about International Relations, then take yr ridiculous excuses elsewhere.....

China used to buy some western tech from US,Israel, France etc in only 80s!!!!
They had berried china in defence and other economic sections in the eve of tianning square incident in 1988-89.
Understand!!!!

The Lavi excuse,:lol: which means ''LION'' in Hebrew(according to wiki.) is a joke at its very best!!!.The talk is about only design not about tech!!!!
You know first they were asking that JF17 is based on its design when proved wrong by chinese then now they have came out of new theory abt j10s who r actually a copycat of a Sukhoi series aircraft (ie Su27 i think).Now i tell u to prove this to me too that j10s r based on lavi other then from wikipedia n some blogs or internet mombo jombo:lol:

Definitely u will never b able to do that!!!

regarding PL series LOL i know that jf17's medium range A to A missile PL-6c is based on that Israeli python missile (it think) as in 80s they were produced in china under license with name ''PL''.
But do u know what chinese did!!! they copied the missile tech by making all the sub systems themselves n by using experience of making these pythons in their backyard when the Americans put pressure on israelis to stop their defence deals/contracts with china or they will stop those 3 million $$$$.

when they(israelis) stopped dealing chinese in defence, then Chinese came up with their own version of PL missiles (on which now this PL 6c is based) by copying the original PL/python missile underproduction.

Just use yr brain first!!! PAF had not gone for the better western,Avionics,Engine, weapons etc from west because of the fear of sanctions so will they deliberately go for its armaments of israeli origin whose own Military tech is western based and can be pressurized by west easily like in this Chinese case:azn: would PAF take this big risk!!

The Chinese have in simple words copied their tech now its in their on will for whom they want to sell or not.Now again these things can be found in wikipedia as well, if think all of yr info is wiki based actually even if u still hate it:lol:
We have discussed these things several times in JF17 thread only if u had concentrated on Pak rather then advocating about others in this forum.

on the contrary Pakistan has a history of underestimating its enemy. we both know that. its India on the other hand that does its homework, no matter how small the fry may be- from PA to maoists. from naxals to the LTTE
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude yr killing me!!!

Read yr post for which i have replied.
U said that india n israel cant do anything like that as india had recognize it in 1991, right?

But in the same post u alleged that Pakistan has been working with them since time etc etc dont remember exact words.
So i told u by using yr own logic that if u cant work with israel in 80s for before because u just had recognize it in 1991, then Pakistan has still not recognize it even in 2012,
So can we work with each other:azn:

They operated under CIA. U do know that. But Pakistan had kept quiet for the sake of strategic depth in USA wrt Afghanistan. National Interest.
India and Israel started to have national interest only in 1999

what else do you expect? the story told here is that paf fliched its muscle and the indian military behemoth ran off scared. :lol: the funny thing is most of the morons here actually believe that

Someone close this thread. It has been derailed in million different directions.

Oh you're just burning with jealousy that you slept out the entire attack whilst I took part in it ! :P

I told you no more late night Naswar Parties but do you listen...! :hitwall:

You could have been up there with me tied to a helium balloon that we stole from the departmental store near by; I even managed to fire off a few shots at them F-16s as they entered Pakistani airspace ! Its only when I told them about our alleged Semitic descent did they let me keep the bomb as long as I allow a Rabbi to bless it !

Back then, KRL was one of the few sites that we had regarding nuclear operations, and now we have multiple sites, and alot of work is done underground, with long long tunnels that need to be passed before you even get to the main place.

But now even though there are other facilities, KRL is still like a fort. When you go to it's vicinity, if you take a good look at those green lush mountains, you might see a well camouflaged anti-aircraft gun there, right beneath the trees in all that green netting, and then the balloons that are floated in the air so that oncoming enemy aircraft would collide into them. It's all so well camouflaged in the green surroundings. A ack ack gun appears out of nowhere!!!

With todays laser guided munitions, MUPSOW, and stand-off weapons with ranges in excess 0f 200 km what good are they for?
by the way can you please provide more details regaring their numbers an dexact positions to help our enemies.......please............

what else do you expect? the story told here is that paf fliched its muscle and the indian military behemoth ran off scared. :lol: the funny thing is most of the morons here actually believe that

No the really funny thing is that many morons don't!

Hey dont think i believe in wikipedia etc..........

What i say is (when i mention it) EVEN A THIRD CLASS SOURCE OF INFO ie WIKIPEDIA ALSO GIVES THE TESTIMONY ABOUT THESE THINGS!!! i does never mean i believe it personally!!!

Dude what do u think im a kid here, like i dont know of anything!!!
If u dont know about International Relations, then take yr ridiculous excuses elsewhere.....

China used to buy some western tech from US,Israel, France etc in only 80s!!!!
They had berried china in defence and other economic sections in the eve of tianning square incident in 1988-89.
Understand!!!!

The Lavi excuse,:lol: which means ''LION'' in Hebrew(according to wiki.) is a joke at its very best!!!.The talk is about only design not about tech!!!!
You know first they were asking that JF17 is based on its design when proved wrong by chinese then now they have came out of new theory abt j10s who r actually a copycat of a Sukhoi series aircraft (ie Su27 i think).Now i tell u to prove this to me too that j10s r based on lavi other then from wikipedia n some blogs or internet mombo jombo:lol:

Definitely u will never b able to do that!!!

regarding PL series LOL i know that jf17's medium range A to A missile PL-6c is based on that Israeli python missile (it think) as in 80s they were produced in china under license with name ''PL''.
But do u know what chinese did!!! they copied the missile tech by making all the sub systems themselves n by using experience of making these pythons in their backyard when the Americans put pressure on israelis to stop their defence deals/contracts with china or they will stop those 3 million $$$$.

when they(israelis) stopped dealing chinese in defence, then Chinese came up with their own version of PL missiles (on which now this PL 6c is based) by copying the original PL/python missile underproduction.

Just use yr brain first!!! PAF had not gone for the better western,Avionics,Engine, weapons etc from west because of the fear of sanctions so will they deliberately go for its armaments of israeli origin whose own Military tech is western based and can be pressurized by west easily like in this Chinese case:azn: would PAF take this big risk!!

The Chinese have in simple words copied their tech now its in their on will for whom they want to sell or not.Now again these things can be found in wikipedia as well, if think all of yr info is wiki based actually even if u still hate it:lol:
We have discussed these things several times in JF17 thread only if u had concentrated on Pak rather then advocating about others in this forum.

Dude i am saddened by the fact, that you wrote so much, yet you failed to understand one word of what i said, I gave the examples of Israel's secret defence relationship with China (which is a foe of US) cuz u said if Pak recognizes Israel , it won't get cutting edge tech...i said this to negate your stereotype and misconception...defence deals are business,,..and by all means they would sell it once Pakistan recognizes them

With todays laser guided munitions, MUPSOW, and stand-off weapons with ranges in excess 0f 200 km what good are they for?
by the way can you please provide more details regaring their numbers an dexact positions to help our enemies.......please............

Yeah, but all those years back, they may have been of some important use.

As for the second part of your query, I visited that place alot of years back, 6 or 7 years back. So memory is vague, and what would you do with the exact positions???!!

Dude i am saddened by the fact, that you wrote so much, yet you failed to understand one word of what i said, I gave the examples of Israel's secret defence relationship with China (which is a foe of US) cuz u said if Pak recognizes Israel , it won't get cutting edge tech...i said this to negate your stereotype and misconception...defence deals are business,,..and by all means they would sell it once Pakistan recognizes them

just read my last 2 lines of post#299

Back
Top Bottom