What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Rusty we guys need to take a deep breath and type our future posts.

Otherwise there will be mass bans. More saffron than green.

Kindly cooperate.

RazPak is in his Mr. Hyde mode today. Cannot reason there.

Because you guyz need to be taught what life is. Its not Black and white. Its a grey area. No one can claim to understand life. You can come closer but not complete.

Again you have to understand every timeline has its own culture and life style. Hindus have gone thru this complete timeline unlike any other religion. We have brahmins, vaishnavs and shaivyas depending on the decendents from either of the 3 major gods. Brahmins are strict veggies, vaishnavs are limited veggies and shaivyas are rigorous non veggies. The lower caste of today, shudras, NTs are the shaivyas. There was time when they ruled da land, today brahmins do. In the future some other. You never know. But with changing times the cultures and style also change. Now this is called Evolution Theory, WHICH I THINK MUSLIMS DONT BELIEVE IN.

WHAT?
I am sorry but that made no sense to me.
So you have 1 God, but also 3. You are supposed to be vegetarian yet you can eat meat. THere was a time when the untouchables ruled the land? Can you give me any point in anyone's history when gutter cleaners, butchers and undertakers used to rule the land and the scholars and professionals were ruled?

And I you clearly don't understand what evolution is, because what you described is certainly not Evolution. Don't make up crap, tie it in with modern science and expect people to not question you.

And don't make declarations on other religion that you clearly don't know the answer to.
I can say a lot of crap about what Hindus supposedly believe, but my religion forbids me to lie about others. Guess we don't share those morals.

Rusty are you there?

Deep breath taken?

I have something/s to say.

Because you guyz need to be taught what life is. Its not Black and white. Its a grey area. No one can claim to understand life. You can come closer but not complete.

Again you have to understand every timeline has its own culture and life style. Hindus have gone thru this complete timeline unlike any other religion. We have brahmins, vaishnavs and shaivyas depending on the decendents from either of the 3 major gods. Brahmins are strict veggies, vaishnavs are limited veggies and shaivyas are rigorous non veggies. The lower caste of today, shudras, NTs are the shaivyas. There was time when they ruled da land, today brahmins do. In the future some other. You never know. But with changing times the cultures and style also change. Now this is called Evolution Theory, WHICH I THINK MUSLIMS DONT BELIEVE IN.
Yes because Evolution is just a theory and not a fact but Indians need to decide what their culture is as for Pakistan Islam shapes the culture Muslims have to follow Islam and those things allowed in Islam could be practices but those things which are not allowed will be banned because Islam is a complete way of life

Kindly cooperate.

Do you know why I don't get banned or even get infractions?
Because I carefully chose my words and reason my logic.

I don't trash talk Hindus, I don't start Hindu Bashing threads or even posts.
I only reply in kind to Indian posts that trash Islam or Muslims.

Now if you feel that it's unfair that you guys get banned after trash taking Islam then that is too bad.
But really, what do you expect when you insult the owner of the home you are in.

Sir first read Islam before talking about it Sir Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of converts and eating with kafirs as long as food is halal is allowed Sir you Indians are imitating culture of west and also the old culture which you have is mostly those things which are left by Muslims who ruled you so first know what the hell is Indian Culture

Yes I have read a lot about islam & i am eager to learn-read more about it, I can do it sitting in India. Wish I could wish or ask you to learn more about real Hinduism, which you can never do, hence no possibility of you understanding how both islam & hinduism can be path to TRUTH.

And please Stop worrying about Indian culture, western effect , reducing numbers of hindus or non-muslims on this planet, etc etc. With conditions your country is in today, If you help your country & culture its more anything best that can be done by your this incarnination.

C'mon man, even I refuse to believe that you are this dumb. Stop embarrassing yourself and address the actual points.
I do kind of understand why you are playing dumb, I mean if I had to defend such an "ancient religion" as Hinduism, with all the....."interesting" aspects, I too would play dumb. :mamba:

Its funny to see some like you calling some dumb. Anyways, I wont reply to you further you just dont deserve replies.

PS:- I like Your Signature, Mr.Joe Shearer is perfectly right to quote you, what you deserve.

Do you know why I don't get banned or even get infractions?
Because I carefully chose my words and reason my logic.

I don't trash talk Hindus, I don't start Hindu Bashing threads or even posts.
I only reply in kind to Indian posts that trash Islam or Muslims.

Now if you feel that it's unfair that you guys get banned after trash taking Islam then that is too bad.
But really, what do you expect when you insult the owner of the home you are in.

I appreciate that. Could also be because you are a Pakistani and there are far more overtly obnoxious Pakistanis in line before you front and center in the eyes of the mods, but if you have never ben banned or infracted, you must be doing something right.

Tell me Rusty, continuing from your Pepsi post on freedom in public places, which Islam should enjoy by right as per you

Does Islam allow the same rights to other faiths in the lands where they are in a majority or even close to majority?

Please tell me Rusty.

No reply from Rusty?

I hope its because you are typing. A lot.

RazPak bhai please join in also. No hard feelings.

Are you sure Ejaz and others are not posting because of me?

I feel really bad for Indian Muslims and this, if true, is a prime example.

You guys piss us off.

We resist for as long as we can because we know we have as many of them as you in our own country.

But we are human. And when we bite back, its unfortunately taken to heart as something that either attacks their faith or their loyalty.

This cycle has been repeating itself for 65 years.

Kindly cooperate.

What Hyde mode?

I respond to trollers with troll, and to semi trollers with semi troll.

Stark generalizations are being made against Muslims or Islam.

I've noticed a few more trollers, since I came back to this thread.

Your coalition of Jews, and Christians cannot save you from the basic principles of humanity.

We Muslims are here to stay. If you have a problem vent it out. Cry, scream, or eat a bucket of ice cream. It makes no difference.

We don't consider Parsi or Hindu religion as true, but that does not mean we don't consider them to be human beings.

Our culture is indeed different, from our beliefs, languages, customs, and our mentality.

We don't consider Parsi or Hindu religion as true, but that does not mean we don't consider them to be human beings.

Thank you. Much obliged.

I (not we) do not consider Islam to be a true faith either.

But that does not stop me from having Muslims as my best friends.

I interact with people one on one. Their faith, true or not, is none of my business.

Thank you. Much obliged.

I (not we) do not consider Islam to be a true faith either.

But that does not stop me from having Muslims as my best friends.

You already wrote how you felt. Your best friends may one day read it.

You already wrote how you felt. Your best friends may one day read it.

As did you. Its good to be honest.

My friend, what I write, is a very small percentage of what I discuss one on one with them.

Many are coming around.

Some do not agree.

But we talk and do not kill.

And besides our faiths, there is nothing that comes between us.

By the way, my ID vsdoc is not a pseudonym I use for PDF alone.

RazPak bhai, tumhare pardadaon se joojhte hue aaye hai hum.

Darr hamare ragon mein nahin daudta hai.

Said in half jest really.

On a ride once, as usual in the twisties, my best friend and I got super competitive, with some serious gunning on each other's arses, blocking, etc.

Finally I took advantage of a small break betwen a bus and a car and built a good lead of a couple of corners as the gap closed down and he could not close in after that.

Once I reached the spot we were heading for I quickly pulled to the side, and ripped off my helmet to give the impression I had been waiting for some time ;)

Our man comes gunning around the corner, sees me grinning, my bike parked on side stand, and tries to nonchalantly act cool and come to a skidding halt just behind my bike.

He miscalculates his approach speed, the distance, and the fact that his front disc locked on bajri, and instead of lightly pecking my bike, he smooches its backside.

Bottom line - my bike jolts forward before my (and his) horrified eyes, and falls off the side stand.

I cannot believe what I have just seen. I cannot even abuse or get violent.

So I pick up my bike, put on my helmet, and race away.

We did not talk for two months ...... :P

funny incident

i think most of the culture comes from the Mughals, who were muslims. so technically there is no indian culture (apart from religion off course) the true "indian" culture comes from Mughal muslims(customs, religious, clothing, food, architecture, and even language, etc) which can now be seen mostly in Pakistan and india for that matter.

Moguls are Chagatai tribes from Afganistan they embraced Persian culture and south asian culture get your history right :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom