What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

The difference lies in how the other faiths go about it.

Which in term comes from being more secure and confident of one's beliefs I suppose.

No other faith goes around proclaiming from the rooftops that they are the final answer and that theirs is the only God.

You believe it, great.

But keep it to yourselves.

We do not need to hear it.

so? what does that matter?
Why does it matter what other religions do in comparison to Islam?
No other Religion deifies the cow as much as Hinduism, now can I make a bunch of negative assertions based on that? By your logic I can :)
(BTW, Christianity, Bahai, Ahmedis, And a whole bunch of smaller religions do in fact proclaim"from the rooftops" that they have the final answer, including some Dravidian based cults)

If you don't want to hear about our message then good for you, no one is forcing you to.
But that does not mean others don't want to hear it, and they have heard it and accepted Islam according.
You can't seem to understand this and so your mind makes up these crazy fantasies of coerced conversions and what not.

If you guys don't spread your religion then that is your prerogative, but don't get all bitter and angry when Islam spreads it's message and people accept it. Who is stopping you from spreading your message?

Your not the descendent of the Turkish barbarians; you have not blood link with them. I guess all western movies are musicals. Sir, you are a fool low caste.
Sir you copy their stories you copy their actions and you come their most pathetic vulgar scenes and following their vulgar culture

so? what does that matter?
Why does it matter what other religions do in comparison to Islam?
No other Religion deifies the cow as much as Hinduism, now can I make a bunch of negative assertions based on that? By your logic I can :)
(BTW, Christianity, Bahai, Ahmedis, And a whole bunch of smaller religions do in fact proclaim"from the rooftops" that they have the final answer, including some Dravidian based cults)

If you don't want to hear about our message then good for you, no one is forcing you to.
But that does not mean others don't want to hear it, and they have heard it and accepted Islam according.
You can't seem to understand this and so your mind makes up these crazy fantasies of coerced conversions and what not.

If you guys don't spread your religion then that is your prerogative, but don't get all bitter and angry when Islam spreads it's message and people accept it. Who is stopping you from spreading your message?

Do it quietly and out of sight.

You are invading the freedom and privacy of others like me who do not want to hear what you have to say.

We of ancient faiths liberally borrowed from by newer faiths. Repackaged. And presented as their version of the final truth.

Good for them. Good for you.

But keep us out.

The fact that you do not, neither subtely or in your face, leads to resentment and the backlash you feel across the world.

Am sure you can understand that.

1+1=2,5, and 8
in the above statement, there is no shame in saying that one is right and the other 2 are wrong. And people don't need to take offence when I say that the other 2 are wrong. You are free to believe that all 3 are right, but that doesn't magically make you "open minded" or me more "closed minded"

Well not your fault. You are upbrought & groomed with thought that only one is right. Mere thinking that other options can be right too is a blasphemy for you. Your rules are binded by books & brains are programmed by rules.No questions can be asked about authencity of rules that results in minds like you. We are on different platforms here we are taught to believe what we see what we understand not what we are told by texts.

We cant be same. Lets better not discuss what is a close mind & whats open mind.

Tell me, in this fantasy history of yours, did muslims also fly in on dragons and cast spells on the poor innocent Hindus that made them want to convert?

Get a grip man, no more loony toons for you.

If my post makes you feel so then I can do nothing than feel sorry for you.

Indian needs to check their culture first their Bollywood movies are not just copy of western movies in all aspects so and their youth follows bollywood a lot and also the old culture which many times they show as their own are of those invaders who kicked their *** for hundreds of years so Indians need to check their culture first before telling us
Those who can equate culture that has evolved over thousands yrs to a 3 hrs of a movie does tell a lot about their intellect.

Sir you copy their stories you copy their actions and you come their most pathetic vulgar scenes and following their vulgar culture

Their "vulgar" culture doesn't riot after someone makes a documentary, their "vulgar" culture doesn't put the value of a woman at 1/4 that of man, their "vulgar" culture doesn't consider music and art haram. So in the end who has the vulgar culture?

We are glad that our ancestors changed their religion to Islam and I am proud Muslim and thank your ALLAH i do not belong to your religion.

As if any person will say that the religion he follows is bad. :D :D

The matter of fact is even if u r muslims, u r different from a african, arab, persian, south east asian, russian, european muslims. U r muslims from subcontinent. Tommorow if i follow islam, i wont stop doing my daily routine, i wont stop living my normal life. the only thing will change is my faith and the way i worship god. Learn the defination and difference between RELIGION and CULTURE.

You guyz cant understand this simple goddamn logic. IF this is what muslims are like, I m happy I am not. Hell with all your islam being a tolerant, logical religion claims. The discussion n comments of ppl here very well shows da truth. :tdown:

You are invading the freedom and privacy of others like me who do not want to hear what you have to say.

We of ancient faiths liberally borrowed from by newer faiths. Repackaged. And presented as their version of the final truth.

But keep us out.

The fact that you do not, neither subtely or in your face, leads to resentment and the backlash you feel across the world.

Basically what you said was you enjoy your windows 95 OS. Hahaha.

But keep us out.

What the heck is "freedom of privacy" ?
do you mean the right to privacy?
I feel like I am teaching an elementary class when I say this....
You don't have the right to privacy in a public area.

And does your "ancient" faith also allow you to speak on behalf of all humanity?

The best you can say is that YOU don't like to be preached to. Which is fine, you have that right. But you don't have the right to speak on behalf of Humanity.

I think you are just bitter that millions of people have left your "ancient" religion for Islam and now you are just grasping at straws to justify your hate.

It's okay, when I was a kid I loved Nintendo and hated PlayStation and I used to make up all kinds of excuses to hate it even though PlayStation had almost no affect on my life.

Religions have the right to preach their messages, If Hindus don't use that right then that is a fault in Hinduism not a fault in other religions that do use that right.

Basically what I said is that I do not need a Chinese ripoff. And definitely not a Saudi one. Hahaha

Can't help If you have a inferiority complex about your religion. If you find peace in yours that is good, but why burn of others if they find solace in a different one?

Basically what you said was you enjoy your windows 95 OS. Hahaha.
No basically he said that indian culture evolved from windows 3.11 to 95 to all the version in the series over time period that its now enjoying windows 8 contours have gone through changes over time period but fundamentals have remained unchanged.

Well not your fault. You are upbrought & groomed with thought that only one is right. Mere thinking that other options can be right too is a blasphemy for you. Your rules are binded by books & brains are programmed by rules.No questions can be asked about authencity of rules that results in minds like you. We are on different platforms here we are taught to believe what we see what we understand not what we are told by texts.

We cant be same. Lets better not discuss what is a close mind & whats open mind.

If my post makes you feel so then I can do nothing than feel sorry for you.

And it is not your fault that you were brought up with no education.
If you were educated you would realize that there was a reason for all the rules.
There is a reason you color in the lines and there is a reason why 1+1=2 and not 5 or 8.
Now I don't blame you, Your religion says that you can do what ever you want (but oddly enough, you must call yourself a Hindus while doing it, if you don't then you might be subjected to communal violence)

Back
Top Bottom